First attempt at this, can we have a skin disease thread?

First attempt at this, can we have a skin disease thread?
There's something I love about seeing this, gives me the urge to scratch it off or pinch on it or something.. Can't be the only one.
Trypophobia is also allowed but most of these pictures are fake now.

God damn that gross.

I have psoriasis and it fucking sucks, but I can't stop scratching it.

Does something come off when you scratch it? Not sure what psoriasis look like to be honest. Wanna show us?

i just want to peel that fucking guy piece by piece and chew on the skin crumbles for pleasure not sustenance

It's on my scalp, and a little bit on my face and ankles. If I rub my scalp or my eyebrows, tons and tons of little skin flakes just fall off. No matter how much I brush it or rub my hair it never stops coming out. I use a special shampoo prescribed by my doctor but it only kind of lightens the problem, rather than curing it.

I pick the stuff on my face though and it only flares up when I'm stressed, usually around where my eyebrows are or the bridge of my nose, or the corners of my lips. It's not flaring up now though so nothing to show.

I'm not too big on using my mouth but pulling that dead skin centimeter per centimeter and seeing it ripping itself apart sounds delicious.

What happens if you rub it to the point when there's no more skin flakes that fall off? Can you do that or it will just completely fuck up your skin?
Also sucks that it's on you, good thing it's not that visible I guess.

medfag here... user you need to use eggwhites on your scalp. just massage it in at night a wear a shower cap to bed. it replenishes the scalp with proteins and vitamins. trust me , been in med school for 3 yrs now

It's fascinating to me

Sensibly, we generally have a high awareness and a kind of reactive fear against little arthropods landing on us. Good thing, too. We're eliminating potential parasites.
Similarly, loose skin and other dermatological imperfections become fixations for us to play with.

But why eat scabs?
Why pop zits?
What the fuck are we doing?

I think the mentality is emergent from hair preening that our hominid ancestors engaged in to keep each other clean. An overlapping habit of cleaning up our wounds and cleaning up our "hair" (now skin with thinner hair).
If anyone has some non-bullshit hypothesis, I'd love to hear it.

Also a psoriasis fag. UV treatment works wonders for me. Only a temporary solution though.

It's a pain in the ass going to wherever the UV treatment booth is but it lasts for 6-9 months.

non-bullshit hypothesis: youre a faggot

Yeah, it's a way of naturally perging the skin of detritus and potential parasites.

Total epidermal necrolysis

Get In my fucking level brah

Idiot

>filename
Call me retarded but did you capture that yourself?

faggot neckbeard

could i stick my dick in that

I have this also in my eyebrows, upper lip, chin, bridge of nose, sides of nose, and toes. What I found to work great to take it away is cortisone cream for eczema. Actually goes away and stays away if apply a little every day. Tube costs like $9 lasts a few months

cortisone cream shouldnt replace soap and water you obese autistic faggot. you have to shower too. how about losing a couple hundred pounds and stop being murican

Did I say I don't take showers u idiot? I take a shower every morning. You are an idiot. I put the cream on after the some people are so stupid. Where did I once say I didn't shower

It has nothing to do with being American. I'm not.over weight it's called a skin disease that doesn't easily heal u fucking moron

>hurr durr showering cures psoriasis
idiot

you fat fuck....stop using cortisone cream as a dairy topping on your twinkies and you might see a change in your diabetes related skin conditions

You sir are an idiot. You are probably the fattest smelliest fuck on Sup Forums

low quality bait
here is your reply

>faggot...doesnt realize daddies cummies are causing his skin conditions
you need to tell daddy to shoot on your belly instead of face and head.

I want to scratch all of that

blow it out your blowhole you fucking narwhale.....

Both of us

Probably some weird cream or some shit yea but still enjoyable to look at.