More more more. show that pussy

THANK FUCK, THIS!

More?

Wwyd?

yes

drop a nice big load in her pussy.

Bump also wwyd

I'd pass.

Let her ride me in that outfit. Dorky little angel should be screaming for God once I slip it into her ass.

I wouldn't pass her though.

She'd love that. Her husband just left her and she's really been craving my cock again. Constantly begging me to come over and cum in her. I think she wants to lock me down with a kid. But fat chance that's gonna happen. I always make sure to spray her face with my load.

What would you have her do? She's a teacher. Maybe something with her slutty friend?

Fuck left while I eat out right's pussy.

Fuck yeah she looks like she's got a tasty pussy. Both of them have nice tits.

ex wwyd

wwyd

Throat fuck, then fuck her legs behind her head.

go on

go on....

wwyd

Turn her on her side, pin her arms down and rail that chubby cunt. Pound her til she's sopping.

yes, please!

My wife

wwyd?

Fuck her hard in missionary. I want to see those titties and belly jiggle. Stretch her legs up near my face to get some really good leverage while I pound that chubby cunt.

More of her please

Oh I like her.

wwyd?

Posted my girl here if there's interest I can dump more here. She actually reads the WWYD's but not required for more

She's a dumb fucking slut. Nothing going on in that head of hers but wanting to get fucked and make a baby. Can't even cum unless you bust a nut in her but she will fucking work for it if you let her.

Loves impromptu three some and being tied up. Her second kid came from an all weekend train she had run on her while she was tied up and blindfolded. Has no idea who the Daddy is but loves to call me HER Daddy while I'm fucking that sloppy slit of hers.

Sammy

Amazing. I'd pump that from and let those udders flop.

Fuck yeah there's interest. What sort of kinky shit is she into? Love those fat tits.

Wife. Post cumshot

She's. Into. Everything! Seriously I can barely keep up. She's as kinky as it comes.

Loves outfits, RP, anal, rape/forced play, you name it

Start off with abit of face fucking and make her vomit on those milky tits. Then missionary whilst choking her with her leash. Nut in her snatch then tear off her lingerie to keep as a souvenir.

Holy fuck. Would love to flip her, tear a hole in that little dress and just fuck her raw.

I know this feel.

Take her out back and chain her to a tree only leaving on a pair of panties. Leave her for a couple days so she soils herself. Come back with a few more guys, hose her down then take turns fucking her.

Wwyd?
Lots more

Show us her tits first

perfect

You should just whore her out to groups of men.

ty user here are some holes

Good feel right? I feel bad turning her away sometimes but I'd rather have the option to get weird in bed than have her be super vanilla

My ex

fuck. any of her getting filled?

Those thighs are amazing. I want her to lock them around my head and keep them there until the bubbles stop. Lift that shirt?

Thoughts?

She’s so fucking ugly I don’t want to touch her. Put her on a leash and walk her through a rough neighbour at night. Hopefully she’ll get abused by a group of homeless guys, druggies etc

maybe not filled but have some penetration

Not bad if she can cook.

She has a great body

wwyd?

fuck!
I want to abuse her face and udders so roughly!

Would totally help you abuse her with multiple dicks

Thoughts remain the same. I like her utters, ass not so much. Can she cook though?

Not sure

Pretend to throw a party for her and get her drunk. Get a group of guys to run a train on her with cream pies while recording. Send her home to her family with a full vag.

Ant with her feet and ass

Anyone interested?

Depends on what you got.
My kinda girl.
Nice quads.

Those udders need to be abused roughly

Fuck, those perky titsand wide waist.

You must bust in like 3 minutes.

A lot

oc

I'll leave that to my dick.

Meh I recognize her, seen enough of her.

i see you know the deal

Any other requests?

Yum. Looks like there's nothing underneath that apron. Bet she'd love being spanked with a spatula. I'd like to see that red ass quiver as she cums from the pain.

Please give us more!