Find me a better dish than cooked cow bone marrow

Find me a better dish than cooked cow bone marrow.

Protip: Keep eating your baby food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2mRAuxzm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the flavor and texture like? I've always wanted to try it

>be OP
>middle class, uncultured
>finally go to a spot where they don't microwave mashed potatoes
>eat marrow
>"oh wow, that's different and moderately tasty"
>no one IRL gives a shit I hate grown up food
>try my luck on Sup Forums

marrow is fucking delicious. local restaurant has it on the menu. they give you home made toasted bread with it. spread that shit on there. hot damn what a meal.

Soft, almost like jelly, but the taste is not too far from actual meat, buttery taste.

i'll be taking heed of that protip of yours and be happy.

Flavor is very fatty. Texture is that of snot.

Bone marrow is for dogs.

What are you talking about friend, my friends all love bone marrow. It's time Sup Forums grows up too, you can't eat burgers forever son.

Bone marrow should be added to other things to make them taste nicer. It is wasted on its own.

Garlic butter broccoli, spinach & scrambled eggs

>"I am uncultured and uneducated, also a giant faggot"

>not deep fryingin bread crumbs and serving with a medium rare steak.

Which is done with most standard soup mixes for instance. Note that only very few are vegetarian.

Garlic bread.

gg ez

All those things can be eaten together with bone marrow.

How desperate do you need to be for food? Whats wrong with steak? Jesuz christ, you raccoon marrow eating mother fucker, disgusting. Im guessing youre asian or some other third worlder

G A R L I C B R E A D ?

You're right

But did you know how to cook a good steak ?

Why are you so uncultured?
Scared to explore different foods and need to hide behind cheap cut steaks?

Honestly, if you knew ANYTHING about steak, you'd love bone marrow.

Don't forget the ketchup.

>Skinny people are for dogs, real men date fat chicks that can't get out of bed and are on disability.
>Wheee look at me take the moral high ground!

bone marrow>>>>steak

kek

When nearly any restaurant will give you the worst cut of meat for a well done order.

Calls the worst cut the God Tier.

dear lord what is that like pure lard + protein crystals

Spewing uncultured just makes you look like a self centered cunt, go suck bone marrow out of chicken legs you got out of the trash like your grandmother does ping ling

haven't had it, would be willing to try, though a good steak is very hard beat!

hey man brazilian bbq is over cooked on purpose and delicious ... so dont go saying "bloody is better" that shit is for novices

It's kinda becoming foo-foo these days. Like a lot of things, people need to think they're eating something "special". Remember, Lobsters and Crabs used to be considered poor people food, since they're basically insects with gills, but today, a 2 lb. Lobster will set you back a hundred bucks.

Personally, I like what Chris Rock said "I'll eat a pigs asshole if you cook it right"...

brazilian bbq is overcooked because there are so many diseases in that country

Eating bone marrow is white culture friend.

I'm not a Doberman ffs..

No, its desperate rat culture. Even if it was true, which it isnt, who gives a shit whos culture it is, thats bottom feeder tier when it comes to food. The only people i ever met here in canada who eats that shit are asians, im sure you eat the grizzle and fat also, gotta also love them shimp tails, fucking raccoons

This! it's all in how you cook it!

kek

People are judgmental, if something looks a bit odd they'll deem it unworthy before even tasting it.

That's what we got here.

>Canadian
>eats greasy soggy fries
>deems other food less worthy

I tried this at my Vietnamese in-laws' house. Just tastes like eating fat. Ok but nothing to write home about. Didn't realize trendy white people got hold of it too. Before, I was indifferent, but that makes me hate it.

Op here, my second favorite food; live frogs. Dont be so uncultured and judgmental anons! Live frog is even better then bone marrow!

Your problem is you mistake quebec for part of canada, its a common mistake

Still better music than Kanya and Biebs combined.

Traveling is probably the best way to expand your palate. First of all, you can't get Microwave Mac n Cheese on the Champs-Elysses, but you can get a nice baguette, a bottle of wine, and some great goose liver pate.

Secondly, if you aren't totally autistic, you meet people and the one universal truth of human beings, besides wanting to fuck each other, they all want to introduce you to "the best (insert-food-here)" in the world. NYC, they want to show you the best Pizza, in some hut in Africa, they'll argue about how Hubutunui down the road makes the best Roasted Chicken Faces you've ever had, etc. Everywhere I've gone, people want me to try their local food, and so I can say I've eaten some really great stuff, and some really awful stuff in my life.

Do likewise, gentlemen.

Granite.
Only the manliest of men eat it. Raw or cooked, hot or cold, Granite is the only food manly men crave.
We only kill and eat large wild animals for fun.
Granite, it's what's for dinner.

No other food hails from Canada. You have even less room to judge other delicacies
(before even trying them).

And that makes you uncultured.

While it's supposed to be banter it has a grain of truth in it. Eating meat raw requires hygene and cooling standards which typically cannot be supplied by second or third world countries so they make a habit out of frying everything. The more bacteria - the more it is fried.

Speaks the truth. You shouldn't take this post for granite

Op here again, heres a pic of my girlfriend before we enjoy our dinner. Again, dont be so uncultured! Or ignorant! As long as you cook it right who cares! Bakas!

Back when my granite was alive, she always said this.
>Truth.

You can't even roll dubs, and you want to try marrow? Haha

While I partially agree with you, this is not dubs.

Okay, but screw your singles.

In my opinion it's not meaty, but everyone has his opinion. Also, what a loser you are, those are singles.

You say that, but when they tried to secede you wouldn't let them.

Without dubs you should not wait for happiness.

Canada has and always will be a cultureless waste of a country, never had chance really. But my country doesnt excuse the fact that you have the taste in food the same as a racoon, scream uncultured all you want, only makes you seem cuntish

Shoulda checked the watermark first.
>inb4 "that was intentional was a troll"

Kinda. Also, dubless noob.

Plate of ham.

And for humans too I guess. Fucking single rolling faggot.

Checked.

Puerto Rico's President hasn't done enough for his nation, but expects America to do everything for them. Lazy!

So are those, friend.

osso buco

Personally, I don't care if they want to eat dogs, but the way they kill them is inhumane. The cruelty that goes along with it is just fucking unnecessary.

You watch Cows get slaughtered, and they pretty much don't know whats up until they're talking to Jesus (yeah, he talks to them too). But the fucking Chinks - its like they want the animal to know its being killed - like fear and suffering adds flavor to the mean. Fucking savages...

Vile

Because they think theyre gonna take 2 thrids of the trade, or try to get their income from taxing the ships coming through. Besides, trudeau is a quebec faggot. Truth is canada doesnt give much of a fuck of politics unfortunately

>eats baby food tier mush full of nutrients
>not baby food
>not eating a god damned patty melt on Texas toast with pepper jack and cheddar from whataburger
Be a fucking man, you aristocratic faggot

This

Look up bile bears

>Puerto Rico should join America if they want us that badly.
They... They did join America Mr President, will you help them?
>Sorry, this is a preexisting condition. Not covered!

Why is that delicious looking food sitting on a log?

Sounds like obama care

Where's the beef chief?

That's how Burgers used to be when they were brought to the US. Between slices of bread not buns.

Also this...

Before people go epileptic, Chickens that are reared correctly are virtually salmonella free and is safer than raw beef, chickens in the US and most of Europe is battery chickens and are full of Salmonella because chemicals.

Here we go again, you base your opinion purely on looks alone.

This is why you're uncultured, because you never take risks.

But I do not blame you, we live in an age where food needs to look almost like plastic for someone to try it.

The tastiest food does not always look the best.

What if I love smelly pussy?

Actually chickens are now full of salmonella because they are kept in extremely inhumane, unhygienic conditions that foster disease.

Those niggers also eat monkeys and live in fucking huts are we supposed to use Brazil as a guidance on anything?

Battery chickens.... Lol wut?

That is what I just said. Japanese blue foot are freerange and fed correctly, no antibiotics etc to spur on growth to cull them quicker.

Best taste ever.

Guess you never heard of the term Battery Chickens?

Just reach 13?

>whataburger
my niqqa

>leather shoe (70°)
>god tier
kys

Fuck is this shit?

Being a snarky little cunt does nothing but show you have no point. Go eat some trash faggot, no one ever said i havnt tried it, you implied as such, i let you run with it to see if you had any actual argument other then crying uncultured. You know why people dont eat bone marrow outside the third world? Its because they arent desperate rats. You know why people are desperate rats in the third world? Because they eat shit like bone marrow. Theres no excuse at all, that slimy shit has no excuse to be digested other then desperation. You can say you like it, but there are much much better foods and thats undeniable. You come off like a snarky, arrogant little prick who uses a sliglty obscure food to try and make yourself seem cool or different, just like vegetarians. You can play it off like im uncultured all you want, im not gonna try to defend if i am or not, because no matter what its pointless and besides the point; which is you, op and anyone who eats bone marrow or anything along those lines, are a bottom feeder. You can go cry about microwave food all you want, but you still eat the same food as rodents

Kys sick freak

Bone marrow soup.

That's the good shit right there.

Shiokara, fermented squid guts, smells bad, tastes great.

Glad to see that years of microbiology research is going up in smoke because the experts of the interwebs arrived.

Bacteria grows on food if it simply breaks the refrigeration cycle for too long in a sealed container. And some ass hat wants to claim that salmonella could simply dissappear if we just had all cage free chickens or they weren't "battery chickens". We should probably stop cleaning cow udders when we milk them or pasteurizing milk too. Fuck it, lets throw away all forms of penicillin and other antibiotics. We are about to bring on the new age of no more bacteria with the combined intellect of two high school rejects who post on an image board.

Andy sixx made it

We should be eating more bone marrow. As well as kidneys, liver, brains & broth cooked from the cartillage & ligaments of cattle and other slaughtered animals.

Eating only the most choice cuts of the meat of an animal is not healthy.

Sorry, i didnt do your alex jones siper sleuthing to be familiar with some asine terminology like that. Please tell me about the reptilians or the transdimensional vampires.

All BBQ is overcooked for a reason, because it's slowly done so until the meat literally begins to break down into a smooth, tender, delicious mess. It's recommended that the meat be more fatty for this.

Totally different than steak, although they're both good and both can be god-tier done right.

tastes like pasty half congealed blood; that iron taste you get if you bite your tongue too hard. it's fucking gross and OP is a certified faggot.

Salmonella breeds in battery chickens, because of the shit they give them to force their growth, that leaves their immune system open to attack.

Blue Foot chickens or similar breeds, have a natural resistance to Salmonella and other bacteria, they have to be eaten raw on the day of slaughter. After day 1 the salmonella will breed on the flesh exponentially.

Just because you are ignorant to it, doesn't make you right faggot, learn some shit.

Here is one of many videos of people eating Toriwasa. Yummy raw chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2mRAuxzm0

>Eating only the most choice cuts of the meat of an animal is not healthy.
and wasteful,
>breed animal for meat,
>eat entire animal
it makes sense