/nba/ General: The REAL GOAT Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jITmG8w4TJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only people 6 foot and above allowed to post here

>heat sneak into playoffs at 8th seed\
>beat cavs in first round

tip toppest of keks

The Celtics would be far and away the clear favorites to win the east right now if KD had joined them instead of GSW. Prove me wrong.

Based fucking Lavar

Did Sony just CALL OUT Kyrie Irving?

>Australia
Get the fuck out

looks like he just beat marcellous willey at basketball today...

youtube.com/watch?v=jITmG8w4TJ4

Got dumped today

He said no shooting and then he shot it anyway

ESPN is such a shit show, bringing a complete nobody like this dude on TV

>having a gf in the first place

you deserved it you stupid normie

>harry

what did he mean by this

Post your All-/yourguy/ Team. Give the team above yours a regular season record.

PG - Rubio
SG - McCollum
SF - Hayward
PF - Giannis
C - Marc Gasol

6th Man - Redick

they need those ratings and he's a ratings magnet with his statements

give it a few days, she'll come crawling back, a mother's love in unconditional....

>bringing a complete nobody like this dude on TV
Out of the 5 of them he's the only one I know

He just said reddit from 3.

G - Dellavedova
G - Mills
F - Simmons
F - Baynes
C- Bogut

6th - Exum

>Australia
Get the fuck out

wow clips this is pretty rude, how would you feel if you got dumped

So what exactly is Miami's secret? I literally don't understand. There's never been a team that plays like a 20-win team for the first half of the season and like a 60-win team for the second half.

paul george is /myguy/

Did Reality just CALL OUT Kyrie Irving?

Holy shit were gonna win gold.

Are you from Los Angeles? If so why did you become a clippers fan instead of Lakers?

spoilers bruh some of us aren't that far yet...

Deandre Jordan looks fucking stupid.

I thought all black people agreed that cornrows were done.

That's not much of a spoiler brother

I was born and raised and still live in sf, I hate everything about LA except the clippers, I'm dreading this july when I have to go to that shit hole for anime expo.... LA is litterally one of the worst places in teh world...

22-60

pg: steph
sg: seth
sf: ingram
pf: hayward
c: mosgov

6th: iguodala

What's your top 5 fav anime clips?

What has happen to the bulls and how can u fix it

>Australia
Get the fuck out

I think someone got bullied too hard.

>I was born and raised and still live in sf
So why aren't you a warriors fan?

You guys were like 10 posts early

THE

They lost 3 starters in the off season. It takes time to develop chemistry. Too many people wrongly assume sports are plug and play. That only works if you have LeBron or some shit.

Trade Jimmy Butler

please to Sacramento, I love Butler so much and I would die happy if he was a King

Both of the guys in that picture are overrated, incapable of beating LeBron James in a playoff series and wasted the franchise's time.

Fix it by getting better players.

MOST

what the fuck could the kings possibly offer for butler tho? it would have to be multiple 1st rounders with the kings' dearth of actual talent

the kings have nothing to offer lol sorry

damn imagine the broship clips, brazilians and harry...

come to the right side of history clips...

Do Americans really make brackets for March madness?

sac would have to trade their entire rooster for butler tho...

naruto, aria, ghost in shell(series only not the movies), yuru yuri and gintama

maximum pleb

we have a lot of prospects.

Malachi Richardson+Skal Labissiere+Anthony Tolliver

Let's get that trade done. Skal will be a star in this league soon.

yes it's quite popular

kill yourself

Buddy, WCS, and a 1st would be more than enough. The kings would never make that trade though

>"Is this malaise of theirs about not feeling motivated, not thinking they have something to play for," said Strauss. "Is it just being tired? There's one guy in particular on the team that keeps saying the same thing to me, and I can't say who he is, but he keeps saying 'We've got problems and it ain't basketball.'"
"The Luke Walton question is an interesting one. I think what happened with Luke Walton in some ways speaks to some of the issues this team has where his success undermined Kerr's authority," said Strauss. "They played the best basketball they ever had when Kerr was not coaching the team, when Luke was letting them do a lot of what they really wanted and Draymond (Green) was essentially player-coach and that has ratcheted up the tension, I believe, between those two figures. And so it's so hard to say. Is it because they miss Luke Walton? Or Luke Walton's presence on the team and the success that came with it came to haunt them in some way."

>Malachi Richardson+Skal Labissiere+Anthony Tolliver for Jimmy Buckets
thank you for making me laugh, user

I'm a Marquette grad who grew up a Kings fan so I might be the only person in the world willing to trade the entire roster for Butler but I would do it. I don't care if we go 0-82 I would love to see Butler play for my team.

But alas it will never happen

why would the bulls ever agree to that trade?

maybe if you gave up heild, skal and this year's 1st rounder it might be fair...

didn't boston offer up the nets pick and one of their 20 guards for butler?

It's fun as hell to do.makes the tournament fun to root for a team

>no Gundam

i personally don't o it's pointless because even if you do watch a ton of college basketball it's impossible to predict this shit, 18, 19 year old kids cna't be counted on for anything...

Get Rose and Noah back

Get Boozer out of retirement

Keep Rondo

Give Wade the max, a legend of the game like him deserves it

>ausfailian posting

Pretty bad taste Clips. I'm disappointed
Who you cosplaying as? Choiji?

anyone think draymond is going to go full lebron on the warriors org next season? demanding kerr be fired and taking over the coaching and management in the shadows?

in fact its probably lebron whipsering in his ear about how draymond should be the MVP of the team

>Australia
Get the fuck out

I used to back when I also used to play fantasy football. Then my balls dropped and I realized I just would rather watch the games and not get into autistic shitfits about Western Kentucky not advancing to the Sweet Sixteen or some other stupid bullshit.

I also hate things that are clearly invented just to get normies interested in sports. If your only interest in watching college basketball is your fucking shitty bracket then you're a casual. Same thing goes for Fantasy football. Also I hate people who constantly talk about their brackets or FF teams, just fucking stop bringing it up in conversation, I don't care and no one else does either about your fucking brackets.

kek you really sound like you care about this shit bro, no offense

only gundams I've seen is g gundam and 00 and both were meh

also get ben gordan and tyrs thomas outta retirement and boot hoiburg so vinne del negro can come back right???

>only gundams I've seen is g gundam and 00 and both were meh
fucking casual

Hey when those guys where there the Bulls were one of the top teams in the league, it only makes sense to being them back right?

FF gives you are reason to care about other teams. Otherwise who would give a fuck about the jags, rams (fuck you Gurley), saints, etc.

Nah boston wanted to keep the pick

I just care more about watching exciting basketball than about something stupid and asinine like a fucking bracket.

Also I have friends who constantly bring up how their brackets doing as if I give a flying fuck

When you really think about it. Lonzo Ball is actually not that far off from being better than Steph

I don't cosplay, I have to go for work, but choji is my favorite naruto...

seirously tho if any of you are going to AX let me know I'll buy you a beer but only if you are not weird about it... '

draymond might want to do that but he can't he doesn't have that kind of sway over the team...

only one on the warriors who could potentially do that is curry but he's too timid for that...

I hate Australians so god damn much.

I thought about it.....Nope dude is gonna be a fucking bust

Moot pls go

he's a totally different player tho, steph is a lucky chucker lonzo is a big physcial pass first type guard...

can't wait till they draft fultz or smith or monk or any of the top 5 guys who are guards and roll out with their all guard lineup next year...

seriously when is ainge going to trade some of those guards you can't play them all even in this small ball nba

If I was moot I would sold this site long ago

This looks shooped

i fuckin miss moot

Canadians are almost as bad as Australians.

My mom does it. We once had a extended family pool, on yahoo i believe. Had a cash prize, 2 dollar entry fee (to finance the price) and a fucking trophy holy shit my family is autistic I'm realizing as I type this.

what about brazilians

Ugh sharp knees

1. Philly
2. Phoenix
3. Boston (from BK)
4. Philly (from LA)
5. Orlando
6. New York
7. Sacramento
8. Sacramento (from NOP)
9. Minnesota
10. Charlotte

>Skal has totally taken over this game

This is sort of artistic in a autistic Sup Forums sort of way....really

sham that the kings will probs blow those picks...

will be intresting if phonix does get the top 2 pick they already have bledsoe-booker

You guys are fine.

YOU CANT STOP SKAL YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM

Why do major free agents never go from west to east?

It seems like for like the last 6 years Lebron hasn't had any real competition in the east it's kinda pathetic tbqhwy.

Skal out there looking like AD. Sexy jumper.

shut up faggot we're under new management now

ahh who am I kidding, we probably will blow those fucking picks

he pays them to not go east

Labissiere is the Antetekounmpo of the Western Conference

say that ten times fast

Leave the suns to me

This is a fun game. Tons of young talent on the Kings and the Suns.

Pretty sure most of the players on the floor right now went to Kentucky.

Theres 6 who went to kentucky, they showed a graphic on cspan earlier.