Guys, what is this? Found it where I shave my pubes, they've grown back a bit and then this showed up...

Guys, what is this? Found it where I shave my pubes, they've grown back a bit and then this showed up. I think it's an ingrown hair. Serious replies please, I could really use some reassurance.

where is it exactly located? could be serious...

looks like molluscum contagiosum.

It's located probably 2 inches above my penis, in the area where most of your pubes grow

It's red and painless, and I can't pop it or squeeze anything out. A little bit of the skin around it is also slightly red, could it be a hair underneath?

Bump

I will add that it is just this one bump. I've been told that herpes usually appears in clusters.

I have these too, they're kind of like ingrown hairs. I get them when I shave my pubes and I rush. Pop it or wash with hot water.

these are your pubes? do annother photo pls

Here is another image. Hand is covering my penis.

Probably just severe razor burn, I get it all the time since I have super sensitive skin, I switched to 6 blade razors and aloe vera shaving cream and it still doesn't help, id try getting some Aloe Vera, if you live in a warmer climate like Florida or California just walk around town you'll see people growing them, steal a leaf, nobody will notice nor care, after that just slice it open and rub the goop all over the area. otherwise just buy some at your local supermarket

Syphilis. Sorry, bro.

I haven't shaved in awhile though. I think it just appeared today because I didn't notice it yesterday. I poked at it and pulled on it and apparently herpes is easy to rupture, and nothing happened. So I'm thinking it is either a pimple or ingrown hair.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I get red bumps all the time , i'd post a pic of my razor burn rn but i'd still try aloe, if it starts stinging and you live in America, i'd see about going to one of those walgreens Minute Clinics, they're fairly cheap

Just a bad pimple. Hard to pop but you can poke it with a small "small" pin. Just had to drain a huge sore right in the crack of my thighs. About half a cup of blood and pus. Feels quite a bit better now but bandaging that area is a crazy hard bitch.

It's your penis,shamed.

Thank you boys. I'm convinced it's a pimple or an ingrown hair, it looks like there could be a hair coming out of it too.

Thanks for the advice dude

ingrown hair OP, everyone has those

Looks like a tumor. Could be cancer.

Makes sense since I frequently browse Sup Forums

Thanks bud, I figured it was but this one looks pretty intense from the redness so i wanted to be sure.