This girl is out of my league but doesn't know it yet. I showed her a picture of my dog. What step is next?

This girl is out of my league but doesn't know it yet. I showed her a picture of my dog. What step is next?

tell her to send noodz

next step is to stop being a cuck and thinking any girl is out of your league

write
"wait until you've seen my cute snake"

It's all about where you fit in society. God said she isn't the right "fit". To deny your place in society is to live in a world of delusion.

Want to meet the cuter of the two for coffee?

then change yourself. don't let yourself become a slave to predetermination by accepting what the world gives you. grab a hold of the present and change the future.

this is the way to go OP, guaranteed success

if dubs send her this " but do you wanna know whats even cuter then all those those things" then send a picture of her. hopefully she gets so confused you become a beta in her eyes.

tell her she can pet him if she comes over

no worries - no regrets OP
go alpha.
go over.

this

dubs chequed
OP do it

Be a man and rape the bitch

It's all about confidence homie. You act like your in her legue and treat her like you are then you are. You gotta step up your game, if you act like she's better than you then she is.

Tell her she's out of your league

this. don't end up lying to yourself though. if you're a fat fuck, then go fix it. once you respect yourself, girls will respect you.

I'm a skinny 5'9 guy with a humiliation fetish. She looks like she's about my height, maybe and inch or two shorter. She goes to a more prestigious school than me. She has some really hot friends too, they'd probably say "ewww not him".

Hahaha that's not true at all

Humiliation fetish?

Please elaborate

really, asking "us" for input.?

Send her your dick.

Dubs declare truth. Do it OP

How come ugly girls don't reply to me

I like it went girls tell me my penis is too small for them. I get really turned on when girls make me jealous, like flirting with other guys in front of me or kissing them

How's this?

Theres no dick pic.. Not good enough.

just do whatever

Send it. Guaranteed sucess

Fucking do it bro. You will end up with a date.

Be confident you fuck, if you're not confident, fake it hard as fuck. You don't deserve her unless you believe you do and even if you get her and don't think you deserve her you'll fuck it up out of self-doubt. Same principals as being a party crasher, act like you belong there, don't make it too big a deal, play the hand you're given.

bad idea - she will take your dog and then she'll tell you
"I will bring him back at 10 user"

This

show bobs and vegene sexy slut bitch

God speed OP. This is usually where they flake.

By 'dog' you mean 'dick' right?

Yessir

Show me your boob or I'll rape you

what a faggot...

replace "meet" with "meat" for confusion

/thread

She hasn't responded

Post her tinder picture we can’t see her

IF YOU SEND THIS YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP WITH A JOKE SUGGESTING THAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO YOUR DOG OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER PUSSY.

>never see her pussy
This really is the prime objective in going on on a date. Fucking the pussy is merely secondary and pales in comparison.