Girls you are dating/meeting changing all their thoughts from one day to another

Girls you are dating/meeting changing all their thoughts from one day to another.
>Stop talking with you for no reason
>Replying after hours when they used to wait seconds instead
>Avoiding nice words, saying they are busy, worried or have many problems
>Stopping taking the initiative for everything, you know theres something going on but they wont say a thing

How can you handle this? I managed these issues in the past as every girl Ive been with passed through this but you cant never know whats really happening.

Inb4 chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did that with previous girl. For like 6mos it was 2 steps forward, 1 step back. And after a long enough time, she just had too much baggage and trust issues and I met another girl who was as excited about me as I was about her so I got out of it.

There were a lot of things about that girl I liked too and she was def into me but she was always expecting me to do something wrong and that shit will never change and lead to so many messed up situations.

I'm fed up with this too. Basically they got around 5 different dudes texting them and so they cba to reply to you. Also you aren't rich or interesting enough. You need to get one of these idiots out for a date or phone them instead. Get your talk right

OP here, I thought this one was different. I didnt meet her online, just at a dinner with other friends. We started talking a lot, we've been meeting for 1 month, telling us everything 24/7.
Each time we saw each other we end up holding hands, kissing, hugging and wanting to see us as soon as possible again.

I know she has a lot of problems right now and she cant really focus on other things, but come on..
At least for the moment she was very honest all the time, telling me things like "if Im here with you Im feeling confortable dont you think? its easy to see if you are not right with another person"
So I dont know how to proceed, I guess I should stop texting her and wait for her to write me first instead or trying an approach. It really sucks.

Phoning has helped me a lot. Cos I can talk them down and let then get a little nervous and think about how they fucked up the conversation. Let them talk. Be friendly and ask about their last dates and agree that all their fuck ups are funny and their idiot ex dates are so weird. Then say something like I had a few dates that were a disaster myself. They turned up well late and the other one wanted to get married like straight away. That will tell them that you're pick but you pick her. Also bitches want to know what other bitches want or don't want. It's like a job application essentially. If she's stunning reschedule the date cis you can't make it but do it early. Then apologise and say I'll make it super special next time. Pay for the meal and be a gentleman. Give her a hug lips and next date ask her to come to yours.. Ain't that fucking hars

Source: been dating stunning nigger bitches for over a month.

Same guy here. Yeah you need to stop chasing her. Have you fucked? Because she might not feel all that wanted of you ain't asked to fuck her. Girls want to fuck despite what you've heard. Hugging and kissing is for a nice guy but you need to be a little bit bolder than that. Tell her you want to fuck her. It might just seem like she feels stuck with you. I had that once when I overestimated what she wants. 2 dates and she was all over me. 3rd date was later but it didn't seem like she wanted me at that time so I didn't ask her over. 4th date she said she fell in love and all that shit so she won't talk to me or see me.

Don't do anything

Start being more independent, make is seem like she needs to be involved too. Say that you are busy and make it seem like you're not such a beta that needs attention from her all the time. If she tries to get your attention and make it work you'll know you've found a good one.
Basically, do the same shit to her and see what happens

More than likely she is cheating (you never actually went out)

She doesn't like you move on even if she's pretty

ITT betas whine about damaged girls that are obviously not into them while Chad is cornholing them and then moving on to the next bitch.

Stop letting these cunts fuck you about however they want. Try being a man.

they are benching you

>never held hands
>never kissed
>never
>never

It's over.

>Stop talking with you for no reason
They weren't really interested. Move on to the next one, nothing lost here.

>Replying after hours when they used to wait seconds instead
You were option #2 and #1 showed interest in her so she put you on the back burner. That or she met someone new who she is more interested in. Move on, nothing lost here.

>Avoiding nice words, saying they are busy, worried or have many problems
They aren't interested in you and don't have enough spine to tell you straight up. Nothing lost here, move on.

>Stopping taking the initiative for everything, you know theres something going on but they wont say a thing
They're losing interest but if they are sticking around it's not completely lost. You need to find a way to re-engage them and make things exciting. Usually this is something to do with emotions. If you try these things and they don't respond, move on.

Seriously, I used to be that guy who stuck around trying too hard to make things work with the girls you described above. One day I said fuck this shit, I quit. As soon as I stopped dealing with that shit the girls who gave me problems would call me up for sex or dates... and although it didn't work out with any of them long term, at least I got some pussy and good times out of it.

Eventually with my new found confidence I met a girl who was more on level with me and we meshed well and it worked out long term. I really think you can't get there until you love yourself first, and all that bullshit.

Start here therationalmale com /the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

Clearly cheating

Send penis pic

>>Stop talking with you for no reason
>>Replying after hours when they used to wait seconds instead
>>Avoiding nice words, saying they are busy, worried or have many problems
>>Stopping taking the initiative for everything, you know theres something going on but they wont say a thing

Take the hint...
she is screaming "NEXT!" into the crowd of men that approach her daily

Let me break this down for you faggots. 80% of women are bound to have a backup lover. I've studied psychology and hypnotherapy for 5 years, and once the female mind knows she has you like a trophy, she's going to go collect other trophies to add to her collection. Go to mudslimeville and import an Arab bitch that'll cook and clean for you or Thailand tranny that'll do the same and be loyal. American women are disgusting.

I trust this guy.

Second is a typical gay.

Just what a virgin would say.

you did something that turned them off without realizing obviously

Chromosome

Kek it's funny bc guys will do that too. I used to be a fat kid with glasses and the past couple years changed some stuff around and recently learned that I'm actually kinda good looking and girls are into me.

Problem is I still have that fat kid mentality and being all nice and a gentleman and shit. So I got this first girl in forever like a year ago and went real hard for her. She's beautiful but kinda crazy and I stuck with it way too long but it helped build my confidence. Within a month of getting away from her, I find this new girl that adores me. So I go after her a little bit and she is texting me all day everyday since I gave her my number and despite being a virgin good girl, doing other things for me that she never expected to do to a guy she has known for a month.

But now I have another qt girl who had a boyfried for years and just broke up with him and I want to keep her on the leash because she's cool too. Another girl who is a 9.5/10 has been flirting a bit too and I'm def not telling her no but not explicitly going for it. One more girl that I had a crush on for years, just saw her last week for the first time in awhile, and I really wanted to talk to her more but left it at us giving eachother some looks. Plus a handful more that are probably mistaking me being a nice guy and smiling for something else.

So sorry guys, because you might end up with my 10th choice and she will seem mildly interested in you, she's still hoping that somebody like me is going to come back and ask her out.

My advice, go find that girl who acts like you're her #1 choice even if she's not quite as hot as the one who will text you back 3 hours later.

stop talking to depressed chicks idiot

a lot of people do this when they doubt their commitment to whatever it is you share with them. Every girl ive dated said that i seemed like i was cheating on them but really i was doubting wanting to be with them so it came off as if i was doing something behind their backs

Bump