Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Give it to me straight Sup Forums ,
Is it too late for me. Am I past the point of no return?
>6ft3"
>260lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4611114/Images-reveal-different-portion-sizes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, go to /fit/ and start doing pulldicks and dick squats and you could totally make it brah.

What the fuck?
No such thing user. And you're far from bad. Get your diet in order, start lifting, you'll be fine.

No you fucking idiot, stop begging for attention and acceptance and do something with your life

Fairy ass nigga

>260lbs
Don't look it. Can you take a pic from the side?

No fatty. Losing weight is difficult, but it's not impossible. You can lose that flab. Buy healthy food. AND GO TO A GYM! Do not attempt to lose weight by yourself! Do it at a gym!

Your fine. Just run.

Never understood the importance of 'going to the gym" Anything you can do there, you can do at home.

P90x, I know it sounds like a meme, but it works man. Listen to the nutrition part though, you got to cut out soda, junk food, and just general shit eating. Stop fucking eating out so much and stop junk food. It isn't about how much you eat, its about what you are eating. Read up on nutrition and just start going for it. It isn't easy and you can't skip days, you gotta be commited. It's totally doable though. I had a friend who was like 300 get ripped over the course of about a year. He still had some of that extra skin but he was way worse off than you starting out. I lost like 15 lbs and put on a ton of muscle.

Anyone else in the same boat?
I have done I.F. for a while. Im trying hard to just eat one meal a day. Only diet sodas during the eating window bc aspartame. Im sick of this. Ever since i was in elementary I would suck in my gut when I was around people. To this day I still do it at work. I dont want to suck in my belly. Im working on it m8s. Thanks for input

Dude, cut out soda altogether, that stuff is shit for you. Don't do the one meal a day thing, just eat better food. Start moving your body and quit bitching.

user I was in your same spot recently. 6ft1 230 lbs now I'm down to 188 because I've been running several times a week and cutting down on some things. Don't drink sodas OF ANY KIND, do not eat any deserts, try to have a balanced diet of grains, protein, and vegetables with fruits for snacks. Go to the gym solely for building muscle.

Don't have to overdo it, but modifying diet, increasing cardio, increasing muscle training is having actual results. It's really just calories in and calories out.

I feel way more confident in public, girls are giving me compliments, have more energy for everything. Takes consistency and commitment, but you CAN do it!

This is true. And follow the fucking diet. They give you everything you need, recipes, everything. All you have to do is follow fucking directions. It works.

The more sugar you consume.... the fatter you get or remain. There is nothing more to it. You want to lose weight? Minimize the sugar intake. Lest you burn it off by doing a small workout routine daily.

Cut the bread out of your diet as often as possible. That is a major weight gainer right there.

Eat fiber fiber fiber. The better and more often your bowel movements are, the more weight you lose.

Chicken and turkey should be the only meats you consume.

I can't stress this enough: water... drink it as if your life depended on it. Cut out the juices. Cut out the soda. You wanna keep drinking that garbage? Then remain a lard ass then. Don't wanna drink water because "it's too boring"? Then remain a lard ass then. It's that simple.

Good gains man. Thanks.
No bread got it. Need to be serious about that one. But what sources of fiber can I shovel down that arent too fattening?

a thread in Sup Forums where people give legitimate information to someone to help them. this is new.

All temporary solutions... You're never gonna follow any strict guidelines here forever. If your main goal is simply to loose weight - move around more. Eat and drink whatever the fuck you want, but just exercise! You start by talking a walks for an hour or two a day, and work up from there. That is something that's easy to make an everyday habit.

Bro I feel you. The past year I let myself go now I'm 240 lbs at 6' fortunately I used to lift heavy so now I still look kinda builtfat.2 main things that have already been mentioned: start some kind of calorie cutback figure out your tdee and eat slightly less, do some regular exercise... High intensity (lifting) is more effective than cardio but both together is best. If you think lifting will make you bigger it won't as long as you are eating a caloric deficit. Lastly go to /fit/ read the sticky and get motivated.

Follow up... Don't overtrain(rest days), get lots of sleep, and drink lots of water

Fruits and vegetables are packed with fiber.

Broccoli & chicken stir fry is probably the most simplest meal you can make yourself. Its literally just putting a chicken breast into a skillet and cooking it until it's done, taking it out and chopping it up, chopping up broccoli and putting it into a skillet, drizzling olive oil over it while "stir frying" it, and then dumping the chicken breast over it and stir frying it all together until done. It is that simple.

If you eat a burger, make sure it is extra lean ground turkey and not ground beef. Eat all of your meals with vegetables. Snack on fruits INSTEAD OF POTATO CHIPS AND CANDY for more fiber. Drink water. Fuck, why am I telling you all of this? Just hit up for more advice.

Keep this in mind

>portion sizes

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4611114/Images-reveal-different-portion-sizes.html

You're nice and curvy. It's sexy.

No the fuck it isn't lol