You there, step forward. Who are you?

You there, step forward. Who are you?

Skyrim was a disappointment on so many levels.

Oblivion has so many option and you'd think they would have expanded on it with more updated technology but no let's water it down for fucking noobs

If Skyrim was watered down, Fallout 4 was nothing BUT water. Piss easy combat even on the hardest levels, Characters and plot about as deep as a fucking puddle and any lore they tried to reference from the previous games, even their own, was ass-fucked sideways or simplified for the newcomers...

I'm Bell

Uncle Samsonite

>Pony, by Ginuwine plays in the background

>sex 1
>triggered

I role play as a blind old Nord. When I play , I to a cloth around my eyes to simulate blindness. So far I haven't even escaped Helgan.

David D. Davidson

call me Pablo

Wish this thread would have taken off lol. I've been basically religiously playing Skyrim for awhile and I take a lot of pictures.

Shut up Skyrim has te best lore there is and the feel you have while playing is great. The npcs all have their cool story and personality and it gives you the possibility to hate love and feel compassion for them. Don't you miss poor Faendal after you acidentally killed him? How about fucking Lydia getting in your way?

Sneaky archer bosmer, every time.
Also, Conjured bow > Every other bow

I just started a new game yesterday. First time playing with mods. I'm not using many or ones that change many core mechanics, tho. I'll do that kind of shit next time around.

Man i really need to play this game someday.

>Fallout 4

also paid mods

Call me...kakercarrotcake

I'm The Emperor

I love Skyrim so much, I can safely say that it is my favourite game. I have wept when hearing the music and gazing out over the tundra. I have sat, speechless when I first saw a Steam Centurion. I have walked for hours around its rugged expanses and still find paths and clearings that I had not seen before. I know that the gameplay is lacking in comparison to the Witcher, and that it doesn't hold up to the scrutiny of the longer time fans, but Skyrim was my first Elder Scrolls game, and I would have no other.

I only hope TES VI won't change as much as oblivion changed from morrowind and skyrim from oblivion. I think Skyrim reached awesomeness and it will forever be one of a kind. I remember the first time I saw this game at a friends house: and he would tell me his stories about eating only horker meat because it looked good and he had this cool daedric armour, which i actually never managed to acquire in my games, everything looked so cool and when fighting dragons there was that awesome chant. 1 year later I went to the store and found it on the shelf, god that was one of my best days of my life. I played like all day with my bro and half the village i live in. Just hope it won't be a mess as Fallout 4 was

I’m Negan

Yes exactly.
How about the first time entering balckreach? The falmers may be a pain in the ass but the view is awesome.

By the nine! Milk drinkers such as yourself don't know good games, you skeever brain!

Ugugugugdabugdababadagadabab the 5th "Baron of the Bifrost"

Skyrim can't be a dissapointment, it's the best place to go to when you're in mood of a world where you can be a hero and fight cool creatures

>play as orc
>Becomes a vampire lord
>Dual wield
>Invest a good 50 level points into stamina
>Lvl 100 smithing
>Lvl 100 one hand
>One hit any enemy Skyrim
>Has 30 hp during day time due to vampirism
>Never invested in hp
>Tfwasidoing.talos
>Mfw skeevers are problematic
>Gets one hit by everything
>Glass cannon orc?

That's when I decided to get my shelf to 100 and use only one dragon bone mace and invest in hp.
>Crisis averted.

kakerfaggot

Blackreach was amazing really. It still kind of is, an enormous area of the game world completely underground. The only comparison I can make is to the Underdark from D&D.

I am Downs of the Syndrome clan.

Or summon a dragon while stabbing town's people in the dick

I'm Rick James, bitch.

Builds?
>Dragon bone armor (15 stamina regen)
>Ebony boots (+50 pts into stanima)
>Ebony gauntlets ( +35% one hand)
>Konarhik
>Auriel's shield
>Dragon bone mace (stanima absorbtion)

Plus stanima related jewelery.

Taste my infinite fireball barrage bitch!!!!!

Armour Mixing is a sin user,

do post some

I'm sorry comrade, but information costs money