Looking to sell my nudes, prices vary by picture type. Don’t be rude or disrespectful...

Looking to sell my nudes, prices vary by picture type. Don’t be rude or disrespectful, pictures will be sent by Snapchat. custom extra, feet pictures available too.
Young, natural red head, green eyes, 32 c breasts and thick ass.
Feel free to add me on Snapchat @peachy.ginger
Thank you!

Why would we pay for nudes when we can literally watch women get assfucked by horses for free?

Hot as fuck.

Shut up and tits with time stamp you fat slut.

Do you have any that dont make you look so fat?

Beta spotted. You enjoy having a 4 inch dick?

Sure, every time it’s balls deep in yo mama’s ass.

> 4inches
> balls deep

You rather fantasize about my penis that talk to the slam piggie trying to hock her shit tier photos?

I've got nothing to offer op but I would like to see your butt.

lol fucking kys yourself you dumb hore

> shit tier
> fat white ass
Kys user

What, are you high? Why would I pay for pictures that I need to take crappy screenshots off? Would do, but not on snapchat. And not before seeing your face and complete (dressed) body.

How much for one one of your feet but on top of a scale? Would seriously pay real white male money for this

What are your prices first you retarded whore?

fun fact: Modana sold her nudes for $50

Who is that even?

I second this, sometimes a guy has to get a break.

>screencapping
>2017
I bet you're a real supreme gentleman too.

I don't get snapchat at all. Can you save pictures now?

Yeah

>10th March

Nice try mirror faggot

Only from your story. The point of snapchat is to sext without consequence because it shows the other person if you screen cap. Screen capping is for losers anyways so if you are gonna find some way to save it, at least compliment the lass before showing all your friends and ruining her life.