Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experiences and past mistakes

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experiences and past mistakes.

General life tips.

Don't fuck nigger sluts
Don't fuck niggers
Don't do meth
Weed coke and mdma are alright in moderation
Always wear a condom
Don't trust women

>Don't trust women
story behind this?

Bumping

Can someone give me advice on a 1st time DUI misdemeanor charge?

What to expect?
Can I get it dismissed or dropped to wreckless driving with a good lawyer?

What about this 10 day thing with the DMV?

you're going to want to wear ear plugs at concerts

I'm young and can tell you first hand that there is no need for a story there.

Depends on state but you're mostly fucked even with a lawyer. Look at spending 2-3gs without a lawyer or 6-7gs with. Maybe 10% chance with and expensive lawyer. Best plan really is no contest. Pay your shit, go to DIP(shit) class and then NEVER GET A 2nd ONE !!.. They'll fuck you up the ass after that...

Be yourself...

Unless if you are an ugly or fat, then seek help and lose weight.

NO ONE LIKES FAT PEOPLE.

IN FACT I FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE.

I'm okay with ugly people, but FAT people, I WOULD FUCKING GO AUSWITZ ON YOUR FUCKING FAT ASSESS.

Wear sunscreen or your face will age so fast you'll look like you're 40 at age 25
Never live in a tiny town in the Midwest
Homelessness or joblessness seem like freedom but are actually the ultimate in dependency
Stay the fuck out of Kansas
Wear bug repellent when you go outside
Make a habit of recording your budget and expenses in Excel spreadsheets

Seconded. Haven't woken up in years without tinnitus. Makes me wanna dig out my eardrums.

tips with girls Sup Forums ?

ask reddit

How do you deal with itchy pubes?

Get out there and meet more of them. No one, be it friends or potential dates, seems to ever make the first move, so you have to offer to hang out or go get coffee. If all you want is a one night stand then go to a bar or something and explicitly state that's all you want. All of my female friends agree that they much prefer it when guys just say that as opposed to say, pick-up lines or leading them on into thinking they want romance.

IT'S CALLED

SOCIALIZING

Ask your dad how did he manage to fuck your mom. bet he can give you some good advices.

no dad actually, that's why i'm so autistic with women bro.

ok my man, sry for your loss.

how old are you?

Don't do acid at work
Wear gloves to protect your hands from sharp objects
Don't take 95% of the advice off this site
Be more observant

20, he's not dead just left my mom when i was 3 years old, with my step dad being a dick and their relationship in the trash constantly fighting i haven't really had anyone to talk to or get advice from.
actually redoing my last year of highschool again because i failed.

>Be more observant
what do you mean

sounds fucked up dude, here is the only thing you need to know

when you see or talk to a girl, the first thought that comes to you is "i wanna bone her".

Stop with that, just look at women like your male friends, and they will fall in your spell.

I was in the years you are, and just wanted to fuck every girl i saw, they can feel it, just be normal, like she is just one of your buddies, be casual, be smart, be funny, don't think about fucking her, it comes with sthe steps i told you.

Good luck man.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind, just imagine them as if they were my buddies.

Don't eat yellow snow.

That is all the insight you will ever need with woman.

Got sauce for her?

The thing you need to know about women is that they're essentially a little more mature than children. They are obsessed with superficial things, are prone to jealousy, and throw tantrums. They admire confidence and success because deep down they are insecure (body image, mainly) and unambitious in the sense they would rather tear down a 'better' woman than strive to be better themselves.

You want a woman? Basically be a father figure - give them a spanking when they've done wrong but also tell them they are special all the time.

Look around you and question everything. Make decisions for yourself

Pay your bills before anything else
Don't try to fight the police
Never trust anyone you don't know well

In America, yes. I don't know why this country raises its girls this way.

Life: be in it but don't begin it.

propaganda

what lol

You're black right?

No, white Russian.

>Hangovers get progressively worse as you get older.....man they suck

>A girl you're in love with breaks up with you, and you think your life is over.....you'll laugh about that at some point in the future

>Start saving money now, 401K, solid safe investments.

>Kids are great

>Don't waste your money on college...go to trade school, work for someone for 3-5 years...then open your own business

White russian has 1/4 Kahlua, quarter nig confirm

Be wary of the women you date. There a shit-ton of women out there what WILL try to manipulate you.

Keep your credit score good, this can make or break you in the future.

I suspect it is in large part due to the entertainment industry propagating "fame" as the ultimate goal whilst simultaneously sexualizing youth. As a result you get casting couch scenarios because you have brainwashed girls who will do anything for fame and have already been trained in sexual behavior.

>What the fuck is this true?

Right ear for me.
How to get rid of this Black & Decker in my head?

>Be wary of the women you date
>implying we date

Bumping

this thread lol

i will go and buy my self a free watch now

Bumping good thread

bumping the bump

That's Chandler's advice......

....2:15...Coffehouse....

Who?

No matter how dark your future may look like, dont lose ur virginity to a hooker. It will only fuck you even more up in the long run

Did'nt you ever watch FRIENDS?

Normies not even once never

I mean use them as needed but do not ever bother with someone if you get that feely feel that you're dealing with a normie
there's is no single more selfish and bland creature on this earth, more shallow and boring than a normie

Keep them trimmed. Not shaved. If you're an adult, don't fucking bic shave your pubes.

Always take care of your tools, and things you own in general. Educate yourself about the right usage.

>>Avoid Niggers in all aspects of life. - Anonymous

Bump

Men are stupid
Women are crazy

Women are crazy because men are stupid