Secrets, Advice, Vent thread

Secrets, Advice, Vent thread

Theres this cute girl at work (Both similar age (~20+/-, and same department in retail. He mother works in another department) And I obviously am concerned about afew things. Especially as I have never been in a relationship before.
Does it seem reasonable that shes interested. And also, Whats the best way to handle a relationship with a coworker?
1) Mimicked my facial expression when we saw a customer do something odd
2) Offered to help with something I was just about done with
3) Helped me with some stupid stuff without asking
4) Stares occasionally, but sometimes obviously
5) Been talking more lately
6) Joked about something I did, but in a light hearted way
Also, I was looking at her and said something, and she began to smile, and asked if I was calling her.
The thing is that prior to the last 3-4 weeks, we barely acknowledged each other. Now, every week she seems to be talking more and more to me each time we are working together.

Bump

Maybe her mother told her to be nice to the weirdo in retail? "I think he has autism so make sure to be nice to him Brenda".

When my wife died I was a complete wreck. I was drunk 24/7 when not at work, and I was barley keeping my shit together for work. Six months after it happened and I was where I always was at home completely hammered. My wife was one of a set of triplets. And one of her sisters had come by to check one me. But to me it looked like my wife had come home. I was so drunk I just rushed her and started kissing and grabbing her calling her my wife's name. I held her down and pulled her pants down and I raped her. She smelled and tasted and felt just like my wife. At the time I was certain I had already passed out and was dreaming this. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could and when I came in her I felt relief and joy for the first time in a long time. After I came I put my head on her chest and closed my eyes. I felt a hand rubbing the back of my head and I passed out. When I woke up she was still in my house but sitting on my couch. She said we need to talk. I wanted to apolgize but all that came out was crying jibberish. She told me she understood that what happened last night was an expression of grief. And that she's not upset with me but that it could never happen again. We talked for awhile about a lot and then she said she was going to tell her husband she found me in a bad state throwing up everywhere and she took care of me. I could barley look her in the eyes. When I walked her out she took her hand and forced me to look at her. She looked me in the eyes and told me it was ok and there was nothing to forgive. she kissed my cheek and left. We never had any sexual contact after that but I think her husband notices the way I look at her sometimes.

My only secret is a deep seated ageplay and diaper fetish. I wouldn't even be that concerned about it being found out if I had a partner willing to indulge it publically

I am the Carol copy pasta pedo guy

During kindergarten I explored my genitals with a friend of mine. She showed her vagina and we tried to put some fingers in there and pretended to be a doctor. After she retracted my foreskin she thought that I was bleeding (because the head of the penis is read).
I also did this with another buy while watching and old VHS in kindergarten.
In primary school I started kissing with another boy and we asked ourselves what adults do when they love eachother. We started getting naked and rubbing our penises together.
After some time we went outside and got ourselves some blankets and covered ourselves.
We started sucking on each other but we didn't orgasm during that time - it still felt nice though.
In the end I was doing this with 2 other guys as well and we didn't tell anyone.
After going to middle school this stopped and I never had this expierence again.

Sometimes I miss being sucked off because I never had sex (currently 19 years old) - but nowadays it seems so gay. Is it normal to do these things while being young?

>inb4 I sound like this story isn't real

Jesus, that is a harrowing story. Hope you are doing better now.

wtf user

sorry for typos
during that time I didn't think it was weird at all. we all enjoyed it and I still don't know if anyone of my other classmates knew that we were doing all of this stuff.

I don't have secrets

Here.
> Be me, 17, in 2013
> Taking care of my younger sister. My 2 cousins are at home too
> My sister's best friend, Carol, 10 years old, comes to visit
> They are all playing in the pool while I watch
> Fucking excited, going to the bathroom to jerk off
> I hear that they leave the pool. Jerk interrupted
> I suggest to play hide and seek
> I tell Carol to hide in my room. Room is up stairs, no one can hear us
> I tickle her
>·"Stop user hahahahaha! Pleeease!"
>Muh boner
>Start to tickle her tighs, then her buttocks
>Muh fucking boner
>I do her a wedgie
>"Hahahaha hey stooop you are making me cry hahahahahah!"
>Try to pull down her pants
>"Hey user stop!. What are you trying to do?!" Pants up. She has a bad face
>Fucking uncomfortable moment. "Jesus Carol I was just joking haha...!"
>She opens the door and leaves my room
>Go behind her. "Hey Carol you aren't mad, aren't you? Come ooon I was joking!"
>"Ok user I guess haha... Everyone is in the pool again, let's go!"
>She looks at me and smile
>She is changing clothes again in my sister's room, for the pool
>Muh boner comes back, I go to the bathroom to jerk. I get in the shower
>Thinking about Carol...
>She knoks the bathroom door. "user, can you tell me where are the towels?"
>I have a nasty, bad idea
>"I can't hear you Carol, I'm taking a shower! Open the door"
>She opens the door. I show her my full power boner while I jerk with a soap in my hand
>She looks at me with a... Sad face. Then she closes the door
>I panic
>I dress quickly, get out of the bathroom and go behind her again
>She is playing very happy in the pool with my cousins and sister
>She pretends that nothing happened that day, or at least is what I think
>My sister and Carol are still friends. But she never talked to me again. Not even to say hello
>I am afraid of what can she say about me
>I fucking regret
>I want to kill myself

Then what's your real name and address, anonymous?

hot

try to fuck that 14 y/o puss my dude

Hi again everyone.

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times. I actually kind of liked the whole experience (except for my pictures being posted) and kind of hate myself for it.

>What the fuck is this true?

tits or GTFO

Purple hair seems to be missing a leg.

You're pretty cringe inducing. You're over thinking it and even IF she liked you the way you are is simply going to drive her away.

Sounds like she's just being nice.

I have a few times already, if you really want to see them then check the archive

Goddamn man. What happened should just be forgotten about . Move on .Quit boozing it up man and talk to a counselor.

She's a fucking saint.

Thise are not in fact secrets

Three years ago, my first love when I was 16, stayed at my house and we had always done opiates together, because we wanted to keep each other safe if anything happened, and one night we argued and she took a huge dosage of oxycodone, and ended up dying in her sleep next to me that night, and over the next few years, I keep remembering her, and i've had bunch of good friends kill themselves with fentanyl and heroin lately, and honestly i'm so ready to join them in being deceased.

I have a great home, good parents, no illegal law shit on my record, but I honestly don't care about being alive anymore, it blows.

It's secret for us. Why you don't want to tell us?

When I was 12 my dated was dating a woman that lived a good distance away from where our house was. I dreaded the long trip thier and the watching tv in the living room with the woman's 10 year old daughter. One night things were going tha same as usual when the girl stands in front of TV blocking my view. We had learned to more or less get a long but I didn't like her. I told her to move and she asked me a question. She said she saw her mom and my dad doing stuff last time we were here and that it looked fun, asked if I wanted to try it with her. I was caught off guard and a bit scared, also wasn't sure what she was really asking. All I managed to saw was "what"? She said she saw her mom put my dads thingy in her mouth and we should try that. My mind thought a million things at once , was this a trick? Is someone watching us?could it be for real? All I managed to say was ok. She told me to pull my pants down And I did. Dick was still soft cuz I was scared out of my mind. She puts my limp dick in her mouth and starts to suck on it like a child would a bottle. My brain melted into my dick got fully hard in half a second. And nothing mattered except her mouth and my dick. I could feel my balls tighten up and getting ready to cum. I wanted to warn her but all that came out were grunts. I unloaded my balls in her mouth. She pulled back and gagged and asked me what happened. I told her when you make boys feel really good they shoot stuff. from that point on we experimented with sex whenever I came over. My dad and her mom mostly stayed in the moms room. They rarely came to check on us I guess they figured we were to young to fool around or just didn't think about it. Eventually we lost our virginities to eachother right there on the living room floor.

how do you know it was rape? maybe she wanted to do it?

You are her co worker. She is being friendly. Does it mean she likes you? No. Does it mean she hates you? Probably not. Give it some time and see what happens stop overanalyzing shit. Honestly though if her mom works there too, I'd pass on that just because it could become awkward or terrible if anything happened

Hello again, will you kik me already? I know you dont want to reveal your identity but you could create another kik account and could tell me about how you have conflicted feelings... I'd really like that

Why would I? To prove a point? No. Sorry, but I'm a man of true things

Retard.

Also not a secret for you either. tfw u in a secret thread but dont know what secret means

Killing yourself won't fix anything, sucks she died, but in the end, she took the pills without you knowing, so you did nothing wrong dude.

It sucks though, but you need to move on man.

When I was 16 I put some KO-Drops in my 18 Year old Sisters drink. Parents where on vacation. I knew she would be KO for about 4h, because I did a "Testrun" with her before a few days. Shall I tell everything?

Ok stay with your secrets. Non secret user.

What secrets?

I've seen a lot of friends and peers die too. The thought of leaving may always linger but you gotta just say fuck it and stick around for the madness. Just to see what happens. Might have a few good moments left for ya

I held her down, pulled her clothes off and forced myself inside her. That's a rape wether I like it or not.

Yes

I don't think so, sorry. You can e-mail me though.

I guess, she's probably just being nice, but she really only started doing anything like a month ago. A solid 3-4 months after she started working here.

And yea, thats one of my fears, but the mother works elsewhere, and I can go a week without seeing her at all.

Probably. But still, only recently its started

Meh, just a problem of mine

We know you raped her like in a drunk-rape fanfic

Its not up to you if its rape or not

Your real name. You don't want to tell us

how did you remember doing this if you were so drunk? was she resisting or yelling or did she let it happen?

Its almost public information

Because The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

He said he thought it was a dream at that and she waited to talk to him in the morning

Almost. It's secret here.

cool, how about you email me so you dont get so many responses, Im funtimes9199 at gmail .com

That is a false statement

Its not. If you knew what you were doing, I might as well leave my information on a billboard in town.
But I can tell you my name

I was pretty used to being extremely fucked up at the time part of me really believed it was a dream but part of still knew my wife was dead and this couldn't be her. It was a weird mix of feelings and it happen so fast I didn't have time to think about it till after.

I want my wife to fuck a black guy that works at a store near us and I want to be bi-sexual cuck.

I used to dress in my mother's clothes when I was 14. I liked to make fake boobs with freezer bags filled with water and using stockings to shape them and hold them up. I applied make-up and spent hours at the mirror kissing myself and bouncing my boobs. Sometimes I wander if I can make huge realistic boobs and am tempted to try. Any advice?

Ok what is your name?
Ishowyoumineifyoushowmeyours.

do you think she enjoyed it? was she on the pill when you cummed in her?

Were you cute? How old now?

I want to spit roast my gf with somebody

How the hell am I supposed to insult you calling you a cuck if you are doing it yourself?

I dont want to kbow your name

Mine is Masa Nurminen

inb4 its against the rules or someahit

haha inb4 :)

I doubt very much that she liked it. I was drunk, real rough, and real quick. She was the first sex I had had in the six months since my wife died. She said she wasn't mad or upset but none of that means she liked it. She also said it could never happen again so couldn't have like it to much I think.

Don't care. Mine is Fran.

Also no no pill but she has an iud, so no pill needed I guess. She didn't get pregnant so not an issue a way.

Cool

is she hotter than your wife was? how was fucking her different?

Your name's cool too. Never heared it.

I hate niggers more than anyone

Sis and I watched TV that night, and I asked her, if she wants some alcohol (it's normal in Germany to drink at the age of 16 or 18 btw.) She said yes and I brought her one of those Girlydrinks with alcohol in it. Put the druggs in there and handed her the drink. After she fell asleep on the couch (we where in the Livingroom) I took her hand and stroked my dick with it, but not untill I came. Then I removed her clothes, she was wearing a black thong, that was hot as fuck. I removed it and saw her shaved Pussy. Was the first time for me to see a Pussy in RL. My dick was rockhard and I wanted to fuck her so badly. So I tried to put on a condom, and came buckets lol. After a few moments I was ready again and managed to put another condom on. Then I lost my viriginity. I pumped her for about 10 Times and came again. She was tight as fuck and the pussy felt awesome. Continued to fuck her that night a few times, till i ran out of condoms. Couldn't resist and I fucked her the last time without protection. First shot landed inside her, rest on stomach. Cleaned her up and carried her to her room. Next day she was dizzy and couldn't remember anything. Told her she drank to much and had a total hangover. She believed me and doesn't know that I fucked the shit out of her that night. Thank got she didn't got pregnant.
Thats how I raped my Sister. And I would do it again, she's hot as fuck!

u still here? no email so far... :(

I'm 30 now, fat and bald... I was actually cute as my facial hair developed late and had plump lips and a nice ass.
I remember being 12 and being somewhere around in England. I had tight black pants, bobbed hair and lots of freckles. A group of guys passed by and I felt someone grabbed my ass. It was quite arusing

It wasn't much different at all. She smelled and felt just like my wife. If it had been the other sister I don't think it would have happened, the third sister is the one they call the "fat twin". She's only 30 lbs heavier but they are small frame phillipino women so the 30 makes a big difference. My wife and the sister I raped are same size. I guess the only thing that was really different was my wife was wild in bed, talking dirty, changing positions, loud moans. The sister was completely still after I got inside her, and only made grunts when I pounded into her hard. She didn't talk to me or move.

I want to drink a kid's cum. Preferably 11 years old. Did anyone do this? How does it feel?

I did not vote twice for Hillary in the last Presidential elections despite my instructions

Did u ever get caught?

Just sent it, sorry, I got sidetracked a bit

Good. You’re a creep OP.

>OP

dude it sounds like she must have liked it, even if she didn't want to do it again sounds like she didn't resist and if she was grunting then it prob felt good for her..did she cum?

Pretty much did the same thing with a cousin of mine. Stopped around Grade 8 I think (can't remember)... before pubes and before either of us would cum from the blowjobs. But it felt really good.

>I think (can't remember)
aka it didnt happen

nt

I have no idea if she came or not. She tried to stop me taking off her clothes but she is way smaller than me, she had no chance of stopping me. On that note when my wife was alive I was 185. Not real fit but healthy, after 6 months of binge drinking and fast food cuz I was to fucked up to cook I was walking around at 210. Her grunts were from me pounding my 210lbs frame into her tiny 120lbs body as hard as I drunkinly could. It probably hurt.

if she wanted to fuck she would have made a move by now

I'm married. I love my wife more than anything in this world. But once, just once, I want to fuck her best friend. Her best friend is hott, but I'm not attracted to her personality at all. She just has a nice body. The best friend is also a cunt to men so I think I would be doing the world a justice. Again, I'm not attracted to her personality, just want to fuck her. That's all.

Notte really, but sometimes my dad opened the door downstairs and I had to hide in the bathroom and take everything off there and sneak all back unnoticed.
Once I was not at my house and so I started showing off my fake tits at the window and some guy noticed and waved, but they never traced me.

But what if she rather have a proper relationship?

Ma gf's 19yo twin little sisters are very cute. I sometimes fantasize about them during sex.

user is gay

I dumped my Gf cause Im still in love with my ex gf. Now Im fucking alone while my ex gf is engaged and I dont know what to do

sometimes i bump threads

>she broke up with me over text
>no particular reason (we're both attractive)
>fucked up beyond repair
>no business dating again
>dating anyway
>insisting I'm not rebounding
>totally rebounding
>showing brave face to the world. Telling people I don't miss her, don't love her, don't think about her
>do the above three so much it hurts
>too brave/cowardly to become an hero
>have nobody but board of NEETs, sociopaths, and damaged people to talk about it with... anonymously

I've fucked up genetic acne that doesn't go away. I took accutane for a year and it came back, now taking other antibiotics but now I have a ton of scars all over my back and still acne on my ass, nothing helps and I know that for the rest of my life I will be unfuckable because of that, not to mention low self esteem which already makes things hard as is. Fuck, why did my parents have to have children...they couldn't even afford to have us...

I posted a few months back if i should fuck the girlfriend of an old friend of mine, i ended up doing it 2 months ago and i still have this horrible feeling of regret, not that it wasn't good in the moment because the sex was great and also not for my friend but for my ex gf who i still love and we recently became very close again after a few months not dating after 3 years

I just cannot and will not tell her.

Dunno bro, it's ok if I am, but I'm not really into dick. I just get arused at feeling like a girl. Like the feeling of clothes and being looked at, groped etc.

Just curios. Would you like to be blackmailed again?