What do you think about the mass shooting that happened in Vegas on Sunday night?

What do you think about the mass shooting that happened in Vegas on Sunday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Workplace_killings
youtube.com/watch?v=oiHsSytV8zU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
nytimes.com/2014/09/25/us/25shooters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bored of it now

He was not the shooter

Really Asshole? What stupid conspiracy theory have you heard?

american thing, dont really care, got muslims going boom to worry about

>calling someone an asshole on Sup Forums

Kek

1 guy got 600 confirmed gun wounds/kills in that time period? Yea okay buddy, he had to have help

I think it was hilarious, confirming the stereotype we all have about murica.

science

One OLD guy who never got any formal gun training

More then half of the injurys where from trampling you fucking shit tier troll. Geeze leave your Fucking house.

>What do you think about the mass shooting that happened in Vegas on Sunday night?

False flag event meant to frighten the Sheeple into demanding "gun control"... watch for the Usual Jews bleating about "gun control"... Schumer, Feinstein, et cetera

It was George Soros and BLM.

Tbh, I'm Belgian but I do hav an uncle that movd to vegas for his waifu, he worked for a hotel nearby the scene, why would he falsely confirm it to ME?
False flag the Belgians to ban our non existent gun arsenals?

We need to put guns into the hands of everyone. That would've surely saved lives.

It kills me how the liberals whine about "gun control now" but never specify what that means exactly, and "universal background checks" is already the law you dumbasses. Mother fuckers have to get checked with the FBI database for every gun they buy anyway and this guy never committed a crime before

God damn liberals are so stupid

The entire developped world is baffled by your gun problem tho, name one non shithole country where you see this kind of massacres?

so why is it only your shit tier country that has this problem? lol idiot

And they love to try to apply past pro gun arguments to the current situation and it's two different situations.. Two different tactics. You can't return fire with a pistol at 400+yards it's Fucking dumb to suggest so.

But then again the hard left are dumb

We're baffled by your muslim truck problems. Fair enough?

You can do a hell of w lot more with a truck than a gun

seriously? America should rethink the garbage and single usage bottle policy.

All of central Africa. Northern Asian. Parts of central Asia. South America.

Just because your MSNBC doesn't report on the lesser counties doesn't make these things unheard of in 2017.

I am so hard right now

religion of peace

> 9/11 killed more people then all attacks in europe combined since then.
33.000 americans get shot and killed every single year.

I said devellopped countries lol, not lawless, gangcontrolled jungles.

By legal gun owners or by MS13, bloods, crips and other gangs?

It's great to have these experts here

You should check out south asian countries and africa, they got the most fucked up serial murders(I guess in this case mass murders).

Guns aren't the problem, it's shitty people raised in a shitty society.

Drugs, bad movies and the internet is the problem. Not guns

Most illegal guns are bought in a state where you can easely and legally buy firearms and then sold for a profit...
Europe does NOT have that.

riveting

> devellopped nations
> africa
Kek

Not enough americunts dead

Yeah man in the UK you see gun violence all the time. Oh wait no you fucking don't. Illegalise it you fucking spergs Jesus.

500+ is not a bad number.

Meanwhile in France 2 women were attacked and killed with a knife.

US 500 vs Europe 2

It's obvious the US wins.
Man, I feel great again.

No they're not you dumbass, guns that are legal are tracked by serial numbers and there are about 300 million guns that were never used in a crime

> 90 americans are shot and killed (not counting just wounded) every single day.
> we don't have a gun problem

> not scratching out the serial number...

What do you think happens? people have illegal gun factories in their basement?

Those north Koreans and their nukes are ruining nukes for the rest of us smart nuke users

Fuck off Americans

To be clear I'm just stating your policies are retarded.
That being said, I don't want you to change them.
Watching muricans slaugther eachoter is hilarious.
90 a day mate, 90 a day.

Population of Western Europe countries + UK and Spain (not sure why those are excluded) per UN figures = 304 million, still about 20 million shy of the current U.S. population.
Population of Western Europe (2017) - Worldometers

Using standard definition of various killings applied across all nations since the year 2000. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Workplace_killings

School massacres.
Western Europe: 5 incidents, 53 lives lost.
United States: 8 incidents, 104 lives lost.

Religious/political rampage killings.
Western Europe: 7 incidents, 212 lives lost.
United States: 7 incidents, 91 lives lost.

Non-descript rampage killings.
Western Europe: 2 incidents, 26 lives lost
United States: 4 incidents, 95 lives lost (3 incidents and 36 lives lost until yesterday).

Workplace killings.
Western Europe: 0 incidents.
United States: 2 incidents, 25 deaths.

Total rampage incidents and deaths.
Western Europe: 14 incidents, 291 lives lost.
United States: 21 incidents, 315 lives lost (256 before yesterday).

Largest single incident in terms of total lives lost: Western Europe (Nice, France where 86 lives were lost).

Largest gun massacre: Western Europe.

Most deaths per rampage: Western Europe at 20.78 deaths per rampage as opposed to 15 deaths per rampage in the United States.

I can kill several people pretty efficiently with a broken bottle before someone grabs me and holds me down, does that mean that glass bottles should be illegal?

> about 300 million guns never used in a crime.
>having more guns than (adult) people in a country
> 30k deaths a year

> we don't have a gun problem.

/case

59 killed and the rest injured either by bullet or trampling.
Firing into a large body of people with the type of guns he had guarantees a shit ton of hits.

As for what I think of the shooting, impressed he set a new record.

Theres nothing hilarious about people getting killed and I own several "assault weapons" (this is what they call them) and I also own a bump fire stock whoch makes it like its full auto. Does that mean that I'm automatically a killer psychopathic crazy person?

4/10, not enough blood or pervy upskirt photos.

Fucking THIS

> comparing terrorists (foreign agents, almost all of these killings have been done by under 100 people) to native population consistently slaugthering eachother. 33.000 a year on avarage.

Predicted?

youtube.com/watch?v=oiHsSytV8zU

a bottle has another use then being a weapon.

Their own amendment rights killed them.

Tragic, but this sort of shit is doomed to repeat itself as long as the cause fails to be addressed

Dont be a dumbshit and ask what the cause is

The shooter really hated Trumpkins and their ilk.
Bravo I say

Drugs, shitty parenting, bad movies and the internet.

are u fucking retarded

Lmao it was with a machine gun, he's elevated shooting a crowd of 20 thousand people.

why is that impossible how dumb are people Jesus Christ.

theyre saying now he had some modified gun that let him shoot faster.

That's pretty trippy. Like they woke up to it on the news.

no but it means that killing a fuck ton of people is pretty fucking easy for you.

also (not really directed at you) the big mass shootings aren't the main problem, the massive amount of smal shootings are the bigger problem right?

>the endless debate about the 2nd amendment is endless

America's obsession with guns is stupid, but let's be real, we're past the point of no return. We're a country that was established with the use of guns, and at this point, we have more guns than people.

You have to be pretty naive to think the feds would gonna go door to door and collect the millions of assault weapons and high capacity magazines; we'd end up in a civil war, because Republicans and a contingent of the far left luv their Freedumb.

While loopholes are not as pervasive as liberals believe, they do exist, and should be closed. Also, I could see ammo eventually being restricted. Beyond that, we're fucked.

4 out of 5 aint bad

A sword doesn't

Getting tired of the false flag attacks and staged riots to incite a race war and take away Americas guns. It hasn't worked in the past, why do they keep trying the same shit?

yes but alot less effective, also I can't openly carry a sword here lol

> Foreign agent.

there from vegas. like thye woke up to it on the news 2 months ago. weird.

Alex Jones please get off Sup Forums

That its just a liberal agenda to get guns banned, eventually they will win paying nobody's to do this shits.

Yea it is easy for someone to get my guns and kill a shitload of people. But I'm not that guy and almost all of us are just like me, we like to hunt and we keep guns for personal protection and also having a gun keeps the government accountable to the people. We're not criminals or psychopaths, so stop blaming us and taking our God given right away for 1 bad apple.

You don't ban islam for a terrorist attack do you?

I think a 64 year old multi millionaire who owned two planes and took regular vacations to Vegas didn't have any reason to carefully prepare and shoot hundreds of people at a music festival.

> lives under the radar
> carfully plans an attack
> generally takes orders from whether we like it or not a goverment (aslong as ISIS actually holds on to some land they are governing, whether or not we recognize them doesn't change the fact that they are governing).

Yes an agent

ITT: eurofags that think they know what Americans don't.

Do people still don't believe the Army is giving the guns out?

just like you need help to tie your shoes? yeah not everyone is that retarded. believe it or not.

auto genocide?

They should get over it.
That's, what the shooter probably wanted us to do...to think too much about it and spend time in thinking about this faggot.
The funny part is, that is has nothing archived by this, simply did, what nature would have done one day, let someone die. :))

So it's not a big deal. :)

no, we have nigger problems

A tactical tomahawk then, an M48

I do blame Islam (although I don't see it as the only factor, in fact it's not in my top 3)

Also comon man it's not just the the big shootings (although they happen quite regurally) it's also the many many thousands single or double murders.

In fact how arrogant do you have to be to think you keeping your hobby is worth 90 lives a day.
I can shoot a gun for sport if

Fuck this thread, moar?

When the gunsmoke settles, you will see that Isis, Negroes and Jews were involved somehow.

>implying scratching out the serial number does shit
you know we live in the 21st fucking century right?

would you be saying the same thing if it was a family member? no you fucking wouldnt

even if you would pretend indifference here

you honestly think that would reult in the same amount of murders?

Comon m8

Is that Hugo from lost in the right?

so where do the illegal guns come from?
The magic illegal gun farm?

I don't have any family alive anymore.

The U.S. homicide rate is below the global average
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Yes, we have more gun-related deaths, because we have more guns. We have more mass shootings, because... wait for it... we have more guns. But everytime one of these mass shootings occur, people act like Americans are dropping like flies. Yes, we're above most developed countries, but you can thank niggers for that.

Umm...since 2000 and 9/11 isn't on there? Somehow I suspect your math is wrong.

Is she supposed to be a cop at the end?

> below the avarage
> you are supposed to be a developped nations.

Glad were doing better then rebel controlled africa :)

>What the fuck is this true?

Well I'm not a psycho so I should be allowed to have a gun. I can't afford a machine gun but I should be allowed to own one because I'm a responsible person and I practice gun safety at all times

Maybe if you feel that way you should celebrate life instead of death, far more people live everyday that die.

I think he was coerced by the government or threatened in a way to commit the act. It's a distraction + a way to separate the US even further and to push the agenda of the media. Hence the clean record and he killed himself because he felt intense remorse for his actions and couldn't live with himself.

right bud, grab a nuke at the store while you're at it... I'll send you the money on paypal.

Your math is clearly wrong:
nytimes.com/2014/09/25/us/25shooters.html
FBI said 486 dead in the US from mass shootings since 2000 in 2014. And that is before Orlando and the latest incident. Basically, I think you're full of shit.

9/11 was a terrorist attack, not a homicide.