Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Emma Watson standing there

Wat do?

In this case, I would tell her and her friend to clean up that god damned mess they made on my floor. I mean what kind of bish needs two lint rollers?

call the cops to report an intruder.

drop to me knees and shuffle on over

I'm calling the nursery to fetch her.

Promptly start video recording, and tell the fucking hyped up feminist cunt to get the fuck outta my flat and take her commie friend with her or I'm pressing charges for B&E and indecent exposure.

tits or gtfo

Eat her sexy ass, suck her toes and pound her doggystyle for hours.

german supplex

Let her know her tumblr feminism bullshit is ruining her career.

>Do a 360
>walk away

Pat her head, like they do in my Japanese cartoons. Her hair looks fucking sexy in this picture! I want to wrap/run my hands in/through it!

she has a little more ass than I thought.

idiot

360 is a full circle you retard

Well this is obviously either a set up for some bullshit reality show, or a call to adventure. I'm not giving my consent for the show, they can't force me. But adventure? Fuck yeah, adventure.

Ye olde bait ist still yon finest of bait, m'lord

Why would you lie to Queen Emma?

Get out newfag

Hire a lawyer and file against my apartment complex for violating their contract.

awe, the good ole days

probably call the fucking cops because she broke in

Check to see if it's a trap

there's a lot of celebs id cheat on my fiance with but not her

i'd tie her down backwards and sniff her asshole then id start fucking her and get her pregnant, this will last a few weeks btw. i guess id keep her until she cant get an abortion then i'd turn myself in. forever ruined her life.

not sure on the asshole sniffing anymore, that just seems creepy but it sounds fun.

Wonder how the fuck my door was replaced, the carpet, and put a chair from Walmart in. Call the authorities for the intrusion on my property, but not before questioning why is she within my residence

I would also have to rub her feet on my face and have her sit on my face with her sexy . Bury my face in those feet and ass

I'd fuck her in the ass.

Why is everyone ignoring the masturbation tools?

I guess everyone is focused on Emma's sexy feet.

Dog thats a lint roller

I'd probably mistake her for a little boy and tell him to leave and go find his parents

fvf

id throw her whiny sjw feminist ass out the window after a vicious face Fucking.

ONCE AND FOR ALL:
Can someone explain to me the autism-fueled obsession with this 5/10? Is it Hogwarts fetish? Is Sup Forums just an extension of reddit now?
For literally 7 FUCKING YEARS I've seen this same thread, as if you neets will ever even manage to SPEAK to a XX-chromosome in your life.
This bitch is average at best, and will never be in your room when you walk in to cuddle your body pillow.

Punch her fucking ugly face in

Ask her to leave and take any trash literature she might've hidden in my house with her. Press charges for trespassing.

Oh look. Indian summer.

status is attractive

people were attracted to le pen when she had a chance of winning

Plz explain. I have been here for years and never heard this expression.

even if you've never heard it, "turn 360 and walk away" reads as a joke, because it's wrong

it had to be a joke before it was a meme

She is fuckin ugky as sin without clothes tgag figure is disgusting! I like her better with clothes on, straight up truth!

eat booty like mcdonalds

Rape her violently and tell her it's because she was stupid enough to be a feminist instead of an egalitarian.

>be surprised
>calm down & drink beer
>watch her trying on clothes
>fap or trying to hit on her or both
>getting sued for fapping in my own home by a multi-millionaire actress
>lifesgood.jpg