Do us men really have it easier than women?

Do us men really have it easier than women?

Nowadays it's the other way around, obviously.

>obviously
how?

It depend, are traps gay?

I think they're Bisexual

No. Both sexs get crap equally.

Kys weeb

Women enjoy so many social and even professional privileges it is laughable to even consider they do not.

The caveat being, they have be decent looking, the hotter they are, the easier their life. Simple as that.

men who can't pay for their kids go to jail, women who can't pay for their kids get free shit from the government

If ur a woman with a music degree you can be VP of IT at Equifax. If you are a man with a music degree you can work at McDonald's.

Even hambeasts with half their faces blown off can get laid. Women have it universally easier, except the aforementioned women in the workplace.

Even fat ugly pigs find some dumbass to do for them as well. So, for some, looks aren't even required.

True points gents. I should have added that.

contextual

don't forget force feeding scholarships for girls to enter STEM degrees regardless if they have the interest.

well to politely disagree with one of these points as even the fat ugly ones have it easier as they just bitch more on the job and HR is afraid to punish them in fear of a discrimination lawsuit so they just cave to their petty demands.

Yes, though certainly less than it used to be. ITT guys blaming shared struggles under late capitalism on women and feminism instead of confronting the real issue.

On the whole it's about even. Both have positives and negatives. Society demands more of women in some areas and more of men in others.
Women just tend to whine about it more and rightfully so because there aren't enough good men out there being the type of men that this world needs (current poster included.)

only ugly women. hot women can get anything they want

wth woman on the right looks like someone i used to work with

Honestly, men have it easier if they enjoy being (can be) a man. Women have it easier if you're a pussy that can't or won't be a man.

This is from a man's perspective.

I would almost agree except I think it's more satisfying being a man. Bitches don't know how to be happy. They need us more than we need them.