Should they now ban the Slide Fire stock?

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Should they now ban the Slide Fire stock?

It's the device the guy used to simulate full auto during that concert. It's easy enough to make your own though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvLt8-Wf7r0
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PoiU7nLiMgE
liveleak.com/view?i=7c4_1503997662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-safe-act-weapons-registry-numbers-released-article-1.2267730
thinkprogress.org/for-the-sixth-time-in-one-week-man-shot-at-gun-show-5ba96b2a8621/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/16/the-study-that-gun-rights-activists-keep-citing-but-completely-misunderstand/?utm_term=.1c115d89fdeb
forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2017/10/02/facebook-and-google-still-have-a-fake-news-problem-las-vegas-shooting-reveals/#28c372237138
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/#interactive-lead

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

youtu.be/dvLt8-Wf7r0

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

*this thread brought to you by Slide Fire Stock dot com

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

But seriously, it's what the FBI has announced and it definitely is just a work around for current laws. S why should this be allowed?

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

As you can see it makes accuracy impossible but allows for a high rate of fire. What's the practical purpose if not firing into crowds?

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

This breaks the gun.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

What's the practical purpose for any weapon if not firing into crowds?

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

MLG 720?

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

yes it would be terrible to buy an illegal slide fire stock for my mass shooting where i plan to kill 50 people

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Was accuracy really necesarry firing into a fish in a barrel situation. the shooter optimized the situation for full auto to maximize kill count. He was 300 meters away on a high ground position with multiply firing points. It is an optimal situation for a full auto attack

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Yes, they should be banned. Semi auto weapons should be allowed, but anything that will make a weapon effectively and automatic should be banned.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

firing at niggers coming into your house to take your things and kill your family. shooting at deer for food. shooting at targets for fun. What use are cars but for driving though crowds annon?

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Yes. Exactly. But what's the practical legal purpose? Military weapons are more accurate, uzi aside. In fact the rate of fire with these things is actually higher than modern full auto allows for. So they break guns. He had one stock and was switching from one to another as they broke. Thats why there were long pauses between. This went on for over an hour.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Fun. You do realize that 99.9999999999% of people that own one of these aren't buying them to shoot up crowds, right?

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

English common legal systems don't work around vague bullshit like "effectively".

It doesn't make it "effectively" an automatic, someone using a slide-fire stock can cause the weapon to malfunction by pressing too hard, or too softly.

It's a device which requires dexterous skill to operate as "full-auto". You can do exactly the same thing with a bungie cord around your shoulder, or a belt-loop on your pants.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

You use full auto on deer? The lack of accuracy and fire rate means you're more likely to accidentally murder your own family or the neighbors during that "niggers" scenario. As a Jew in Missouri I'm more worried about neo Nazis on crack. I've actually encountered that.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

What's the practical purpose if not firing into crowds?
If "practical purpose" was the legal requirement to own things, then the vast majority of things would be banned.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

He could have increased his score with a AK's

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Same goes for regular full auto, we still banned those. Same goes for tnt. You need to get special paperwork filled to use explosives. You can't just go buy grenades. Even if they're super fun. I'm all for allowing fun, but there needs to be restrictions.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

MUH FREEDOMS fag detected

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

As a Jew in Missouri
You had me for a while there, nice bait.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Luckily this country is completely controlled by reactionary cucks such as yourself. If people don't have guns, they just drive trucks into people, set off bombs, or use fucking knives. The problem is that there are too many nuts and it's become unpopular to lock them up.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

*isn't

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Not exactly the same. You'd lose a lot more accuracy.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

good luck

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

best spray and pray gun in existence

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

I'm seriously a Jew in Missouri. My fiancee goes to SBU but my parents are members of Beth Torah in Kansas City. If I wanted to bait you I'd say my Rabbi was a gay Latino man. He is by the way

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

oh shit, the JIDF is here guise

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Just give me the jew gold and no one gets hurt.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Then why is it that you jews have a high average intelligence, and then plop out lines like:

You use full auto on deer?
...as if you're fucking six years old or something?

Why do you argue like children when you want to restrict the rights of Americans?

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

That's a trill key technique. That will fuck up your firing pin and overheat your barrel pretty fucking fast. Nice. Real issue is that it doesn't give you time to switch targets. It's the opposite of spray and prey. That is actually pretty useful if you're aim is simply more stopping power. I never said I was against that. I'm against this bump fire stick prey and spray bullshit. It's only practical purposes is killing a lot of people St once.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

No. That would be incredibly retarded and unconstitutional.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

This was a 64 year old antifa faggot. There is no way he could handle the kick from an AK47.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Because I've seriously encountered neo Nazis smoking crack in Springfield Missouri. I've never had anyone break into my house, let alone multiple people at night when I'm home. No one does that. If they did I'd use a shotgun. Not full auto. Next you're going to argue fo claymores being legal.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

How long ago was this? People still smoke crack? I thought meth had taken over.

John Harris
John Harris

Sure. But they should wait a few weeks because I'm buying a few

William Robinson
William Robinson

This

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

And banning full auto made after the 80's was what?

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

retarded

James White
James White

Incredibly retarded and unconstitutional.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Hmm...

Is it just me or is anyone else curious by this case. Like, this guy with seemingly 0 reason to ever kill anyone let alone 59 people, just suddenly ups and does it?

And then his family and ex-wife said all he ever had was a hunting rifle, and they suddenly find an arsenal of weapons in his hotel room and house?

This is just such a bizarre event, coming at one of the worst possible times when everyone is already divided.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

is it just me or is this pasta stale already?

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I thought the shots sounded slow for automatic

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Reminder: Gun grabbers need to leave this site as this site is for Americans and gun grabbers will never be American.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

tell that to a 4 Star General

youtube.com/watch?v=PoiU7nLiMgE

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

I have the worst feeling its not a conspiracy.

Given the complete lack of motive they are going to find all these guns in a post your arsenal thread. And his last note to the world was a complaint thread where he was told to an hero.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

appeal to authority
He's a fucking faggot who's been in management too long. He's also the opposition in regards to the intent of the 2nd Amendment. Let that sink in for a second.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

He was radicalized by CNN.

Luke White
Luke White

What's the purpose to have a full auto then?
Dismembering a burglar?

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

If you want to have full auto it's as easy as modding the receiver, all it takes is a set of jewelers files, personally that's the route I would have taken, why follow the rule of law if you're going to fire into a crowd, personally I think I would have done better, 50 kills is kinda shitty given the circumstances.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

This. Also not just CNN but all the national networks.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

nigger hordes at close range

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Will you feel as strongly if he was radicalized by fox?

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

So he's not an American? That was the original statement made

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

He wasn't antifa. That rumor is bullshit. He wasn't an outspoken anything. He didn't even vote. They have no clue why he did it.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

This. Guy would have been much better off with a jerry rigged lighting link.
Would atleast save us from some of the noguns stupidity. Might have even educated a few that think guns internals are magic.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Sure, let's go with that. Any other limp-wristed reddit arguments you want to attempt?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

*jury-rigged

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Modern automatic actually are designed to fire slower. Look at the israeli tavor. It's more practical. The gun will last longer for one thing

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Which is why I believe Sup Forums did it.

Who else would orchestrate a completely and utterly randok slaughter of epic proportions and leave no reason why.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Thus why gun control or any other protective measure couldn't have stopped him. A person can weaponize almost everything; would have flags have been raised if he decided to rent a large uhaul and drive into a crowd?

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Why do people who know nothing about guns insist on talking about guns on the internet?

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Libs will try to ban bump fire now that they know what it is. Go for it. Ban that shit. Too bad it's a very simple device that you can make in your garage. You can bump fire with a pencil. You can bump fire with nothing at all if you hold the weapon a certain way.

Same as always, something bad happens and they go after the wrong thing.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Because they might get shot by one

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

You can bump fire with a pencil
Then we ban pencils!

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

If he wanted full auto, all he had to do was put some extra lubricant on the firing pin. WD40, or even cooking oil would work, but the best is that spray lock de-icer for your car. That's what I would have done.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

From that distance and given that he wounded over a hundred in addition it's really not. Although given that full hour he could have probably done better with a semi auto with a good scope and a suppressor. It would have given him at least another half hour.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

I wouldn't care if these are banned. They are only good for fun at the range and for shooting wildly into a crowd. They don't have a place in the tactical defense of your home and family.

Every video I've seen of slide fire stocks being used shows the shooter having to fuck with it in order to get it functioning right, now imagine having to do that with adrenaline flowing through your veins and a few assholes breaking into your house. Fuck slide fire stocks.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Well, with automatic rifles it's much easier, isn't it?
Compare kill count with isis attacks with vans, explosives and knives.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

lib logic

there are crazy people out there who will try to kill you, so we think you should be unarmed.

William Phillips
William Phillips

The Mohommadean hordes have been putting up these numbers biannually at least, for decades. Full-auto AKs are widely available over there and yet they're using homemade v2 juice and toyota pickups instead.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

SHHHHH!!!! The retarded little kids from /pol/ want that rumor they started to be a thing!

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

There is no way to get a van into where he was shooting. They had security. They just didn't think anyone was going to be sniping from the hotel. Also he probably wouldn't have gotten 50 kills with s uhaul truck. If there had been two or three shooters they could have doubled or tippled the kill count. This should be a wake up call.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

It wasn't a slide fire. He used a cheap bump fire.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Actually, it takes a lot of effort and energy to use guns this way, and whenever you fire a gun at someone there's always the chance they might fire back.

With a 64 year old well-off guy, we should be counting ourselves lucky that he didn't invest in bombs instead of guns.

Cameron White
Cameron White

If they did, then how could we modify them into full auto?

Think before you speak, asshole.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

There were other shooters

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

No, actually it's not... You obviously don't know what your talking about. Some people think filing down the sear on an old school AK will make it full auto, BUT it won't, that's just Hollywood bullshit that dumb niggers believe. ACTUALLY making a gun that was manufactured to be semi-auto into a fully auto is pretty hard, if you don't have the neccisary permits to purchase the parts (they are tightly controlled just like fully assembled automatic weapons) you will need access to highly sophisticated machining equipment and material to create the proper components and provisions. You can't just take a file to your Wal-Mart bought AR15 and have an automatic weapon that night.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

No. He used slide fire brand. Not that brand fucking matters mind you. He spent how much on guns?

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

This was paid for by muslims

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Banning anything won't make it better. People will always have guns or some bullshit. Laws or not.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

That isn't a slide fire brand stock

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Yeah. Maybe he is part of some cult that just wants chaos. Maybe he wasn't even the shooter. He was in the room dead. No one saw him firing the guns. There is one potential witness he was running around the hotel warning people that they were going to die. Did she see him or something else?

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

He had 43 guns between the room and his house. I'd guess that's anywhere from Glocks to Rifles, so with a new Glock being about $600, and some of those rifles probably costing over $2k with their customizations and scopes, I'd say $50k in guns is a fair guess. That's not counting the ammo.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

capitalizing words for emphasis
Retard detected.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Guns dont kill people, people do.

Ban rich white guys!

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

The slide fire one was attached to a tripod. He had a lot of guns in that room

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

They werent human. And they cant talk about reptilians so "he acted alone"

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Evidence?

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

says the retard in the only country where this happens all the time.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

It's funny that you think gun crime doesn't happen in Australia =)
liveleak.com/view?i=7c4_1503997662

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

India? Or do you mean Israel? Where exactly are you implying he's from?

Robert Young
Robert Young

bombs generally dont work as well for these mass shootings as guns do. Normally when bombs are used the blast is absorbed by the people nearest to it and their body acts as a shield. With shoulder to shoulder population density and, say, a backpack of amonia nitrate-based explosives (what Paddock had in his car) we would normally expect 6-9 fatalities and maybe 20-40 injured.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Really?

Europeans have very selective memories.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Not as often now. Although for the record the violent crime rate in the states is down from the 1980's. It was higher under Reagan in the good ole days.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

This

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

It was higher under Reagan in the good ole days.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Not entirely true. Look up the Netanya centre bombing. That killed 60

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Are you actually retarded? You can point to one example of gun crime, congratulations, you have discovered anecdotal evidence. Maybe cite some fucking statistics next time you want to bring evidence to a policy discussion, like any rational adult would be willing and capable of doing.

James Gray
James Gray

Since 1994, the number of guns in America has increased by 56% and the number of gun killings has declined by 49%.
the problem is getting worse! Halp!
The fact is, gun violence is pretty rare except for in the hood, and even there, it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Maybe cite some fucking statistics next time you want to bring evidence to a policy discussion
Ironic, since you provided none. How embarrassing. I bet you thought you were the smartest little kid in class. xD

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

uh, no
Three people were killed in the attack and over 60 people were injured.[1]
those aren't many fatalities, a truck or an AK would have been more effective, especially when coupled with the vest.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Go to Wikipedia and lookup their list of terrorist incidents by year, take a peak at the top three for every year. There's a reason they use explosives, even though auto AKs are like candy over there

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Sup Forums
thinking anons care about your feelings
Hahaha, oh user, you slay me.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

They need to deregulate that. Don't worry. Trump promised broad deregulation. He's making America great again.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

samefag

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

thats why i said 'all the time'. you hicks don't need terrorist attacks like that to get killed with guns.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

why no one in america ever does something whenever the annual mass shooting happend?

without talking about ban, or severe repression of firearms owners and other bullshit. why nothing ever happends?

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

you hicks
talking to the country who runs the planets he lives on
Cry moar, pantywaist.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

There's a reason they use explosives,
And that reason, I would argue, isn't for there efficacy. Bombs are big and scary, but if you want to actually kill the most people possible, go nuclear or get some assault rifles. I think that had they spent the time, funds, and men on firearms related attacks they would kill far more.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

This site (and the rest of the internet) is only for native English speakers.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

If you can make it by yourself it doesn't mean it should be sold on the market. One can make illegal things at home, what's the difference?

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

yeah, but lulzy mass shootings have become really common. and your reaction: muuh gunz

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

the annual mass shooting happend?
There's a mass shooting nearly every day in america, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

No they haven't.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

suicide and IED bombs are more effective in terms of psychological demoralizing people and shootings unless planned effectively are less likely to be on the same level unless it occurs in a developed country where community safety is generally considered a given, the body count is relatively high and where it occurs and elapsed time.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Let's make a deal. We will ban our guns when Europe removes all Kebabs from the planet!

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Exactly, its like saying
why ban meth, people can just make it at home.
If the end goal of the policy is to deter meth use, the appropriate action is to ban the sale and consumption of meth. Will it fully elliminate meth use? No, obviously, but no one thought it would, and no one can argue that it wouldn't severely inhibit meth use.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

The annual shooting is the one where we try and beat the high score.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

There is no point in banning it, as you can bump fire a gun with no modifications at all. The stock just makes it easier.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

I love when you chimps include gangbangers killing each other in the ghetto and then turn around and claim it's all white men doing the shooting.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

see

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Who's claiming this?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

most gun owners tend to respect 'gun free zones'
and most news outlets won't give week long attention to news about people being stop by legal carry

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Also if you try this shit in Israel they respond a lot faster. They'd have killed him within 30 minutes.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Every libtard on the planet who claims mass shootings are common.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Actually it just leads to them blowing themselves up making it. Legalizing weed drops hard drug use. People look for an escape and if they can get something safe and effective they'll buy it instead. Look at Amsterdam. Banning stuff doesn't prevent people from getting it. It just makes it less safe.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

How long do you think it takes to fire a few hundred rounds into a market place? Imagine if he brought his buddy, they climbed onto the rooftops of 2 buildings on opposite sides of each-other, waited till the busiest time of the day, then launched their attack. It would make 3 dead and 60 injured look like a joke.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

we define mass shooting differently than everyone else to inflate the numbers and push our retarded agenda

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

It makes it more practical. Try aiming a gun while bump firing. The stock makes it super easy and reliable to aim. It's still shit though

William Brown
William Brown

Never heard it before, so it seems kind of relevant. Could you maybe provide some evidence for the actual demographics of mass shooters in America so we can actually further the discussion on this issue.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

they should ban semi auto rifles altogether.

bolt actions are enough for hunting and leisure shooting at the range.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

they said 4 or more shot, what do you think it should be, 20?

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

and great for marksmanship

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Why? You're just a libtard.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

I agree, for several of the reasons you cited and more I'm pro drug legalization. I was just using it as an example of lowering drug use. You cant really argue that there would be more drug use if they were banned.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

It's the device the guy used to simulate full auto
I can fire that fast with any semi-auto gun
he was firing into a shoulder to shoulder, dick to ass crowd with no specific targets
he had no need to aim
he just needed to cycle the firing mechanism as fast as possible

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Let's all civilian have access to military rifles cause they like their plinking rite? it's in their cultiur

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

autos aren't banned fuckwit

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Seems like a bad case of "I really really dont wanna be provide evidence for my baseless assertions," to me, buddy.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Good luck.

You chimps blew your load in the '90s and turned them into the most popular rifles in the country.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Rooftop? They'd be killed by drone within 15 minutes. Israel is small and patrolled hardcore. It doesn't scale well. We can't respond the way they do here. It's just not practical.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

4 killed is the non libtard standard.

But hey, just because Jamal can't shoot doesn't mean we can't inflate our retarded propaganda numbers.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

I'm ok, personally, with semi-autos, but I think we need to take a good, hard look at magazine capacites at the minimum.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

They are common. Don't see what politics has to do with it.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

We banned new ones. Anything made after the 80's and you need a backround check and a stamp. It's regulated. Buying one throws up flags.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

15 minutes
you're not pickin' up what i'm layin down

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

The issue is not auto/semiauto

Man semi auto is even more efficient.

They should limit magazines to 5 loads and limit the amount of magazines one can legally own. They cane even have full auto with their 5 rounds mags, no problem, lol

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

The United States' Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and defines a "public mass shooting" as one in which four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed, echoing the FBI definition of the term "mass murder".

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

I concur

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

This shooter took over an hour to kill 58. If you really want to kill a lot fast then a grenade launcher or rocket launcher would be the way. 4 grenades in a crow does a lot. 10 from 3 people definitely would do it

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Agreed, I also think we need universal background checks, mandatory gun registration, and longer waiting times.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Every study the DOJ and CDC has ever done has concluded thta 80% of the gun violence in the US is gangbangers killing each other and their collateral damage.

This really isn't complicated for a rational human being to figure out.

Shame you aren't a human being.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

gun violence
We're talking about mass shootings, could you maybe cite these studies you're referring to?

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

They are uncommon enough to be statistically irrelevant.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

I find it odd that thus guy went from non gun guy, no real care or political leaning with a freshly bought fishing license in Alaska to fully prepared weapons expert picking out a location, a venue, then buying and modifying a fairly large collection weapons in a short time frame. Then using the modified weapons efeciently to prevent weapon malfunctions while ruining from window to window.
The guys no ham beast but it doesn't look like he's capable of running to the curb for the newspaper witgn out getting winded.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

moves goalpost

Zachary White
Zachary White

Why do people even bother debating why someone needs a given right? Too many people attack guns and ask why we need them. Then gun supporters miss the point and defend it too specifically. Just as if you were to defend the First Amendment with anything other than "I don't NEED the right to say whatever or print whatever or praise whatever. It simply my right." Then you stop assuming it's something valid by default. Stop claiming it's for self defense or the government because nobody thinks that's legit. Simply for the fact that a majority uses them in a safe manner and there's fewer reasons why not are reasons for them to remain legal.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

You wanna back that statement up with more than a "because I say so"

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

None of which would have prevented the Las Vegas shooting.

Do you understand why normal people don't take you chimps seriously?

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

it hasn't happened to me
nobody breaks in with people at home
I would use a different gun
Slippery slope

Christ user, your dad finally take off the Parental Controls and THIS is what you spend your afternoon doing?

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Those don't tend to be mass shootings. Gangs at war with each other is just a side effect of probation. The italian Mafia invented the drive by. None of that shit is new or relevant.

Dominic White
Dominic White

You're including those gang shootings in your retarded propaganda you fucking halfwit.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Sorry you failed statistics.

Retarded and ignorant is a rough way to go through life.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

They are when you're trying to grab guns.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

I wouldn't use full auto because it would destroy all my stuff and endanger my neighbors. If you break in specifically to kill me then I want to specifically kill you. Not blow away half my stuff.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

This raises an interesting point that I've been thinking about for years. People don't seem to realize how easy it is to kill people, especially in a place where you can get your hands on firearms with relative ease. Find a nice rooftop overlooking a crowd from a distance of >100 meters and you can easily take out 10+ people with minimal training/preparation.

John Brown
John Brown

Not grab them. Just limit sales.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Do you think sane people fall for this nonsense?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

How do you know that? It seems overwhelmingly likely that with restrictions on magazine capacity, a maximum number of guns one can own, and other regulations he wouldn't have shot anywhere near 500 people. Your comment is honestly so stupid that I suspect your just b8ing.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

He was a hunter. He had guns he just didn't have this huge collection until recently. What's interesting is that his father was a bank robber.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Sorry, but your post doesn't look like evidence to me, buddy. Try again.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

About them wanting to "grab guns"? Apparently. Otherwise you wouldn't have been all "Obama is going to take my guns" years ago. The only guns they take away are from felons.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

You wanna make a specific claim and provide evidence supporting your position? Because, if not, then you are being a useless and stupid person who is an embarrassment to the democratic process.

Christian James
Christian James

There are currently more than half a billion unregistered guns in circulation in the United States.

How many magazines do you think there are?

Gun grabbers are literally mentally ill.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

There are currently more than half a billion unregistered guns in circulation in the United States.
register them
How many magazines do you think there are?
recall them
What was your post supposed to accomplish?

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Your anecdotal preference for home defense does not equate a valid reason to ban a firearm or type of firearms.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

ahah murica is fucked even if the government paid gun nuts to return unregistered guns that would work

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Again no one is trying to grab your guns. They want to limit sales through regulation and ban new sales of specific things. No one is coming for your guns unless you're a felon. The plan is to slowly let automatic guns die out. Those guns from the 80's won't last forever

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Man, I'm trying to think what happens when somebody is being forcefully disarmed...

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

register them
LOL register what? I dont own any guns
every gun owner ever

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Not that guy, but do you honestly think that shotguns aren't the superior choice to fully automatic weapons for home defense? Also, it doesn't seem like that was his argument.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Honestly. What possesses someone to argue in favor of gun control on the internet? Have you simply ignored the last twenty years?

Gun control in the US is a dead issue. Gun grabbers killed it in the '90s when they went full retard and passed the assault weapons ban.

They turned the least popular rifles in the entire country into the most popular. Created millions of new gun owners and convinced them to get politically organized.

We've gutted gun laws at the state level. we've doubled the number of guns in circulation. The murder rate is half of what it was when we started.

Christ. You don't even need a permit to carry in nine states now.

It's fucking mind boggling how out of touch with reality you people are.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

They're forcefully disarmed? Deductively speaking, that seems like the correct answer.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Not ban. Eliminate the sale of. You don't need an automatic to defend your home from anything short of a full scale invasion. Do you imagine that 50 people are coming for you?

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

The most libtarded states in the country had less than a 10% compliance rate when they registered guns.

No one is obeying your laws.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Except for every gun owner that does register their firearms, you are completely correct.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

In my opinion, the idea of "simulated automatic fire" is bullshit legalese. It allows you to fire the gun as fast as it will physically cycle, and all you need to do is pull back. That's basically the same thing as hold trigger-> continuous fire.

It's a dirty and frankly unsafe way to defeat the technicality of the law, and it should ALREADY be banned. This is just the icing on the cake.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

citation please

James Diaz
James Diaz

picking out writing style and insulting it instead of formulating a cohesive thought and providing a contrary argument

Interesting, what does that say about you?

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

I love how california stays the same like "lol I know what I'm doin"

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

The idea is to have registration for new ones to limit future sales to actual nuts. Registration assures compliance by the person selling. It creates a paper trail. That's literally all that they currently want. From there it's all slippery slope bullshit. It's like when they told us that gay marriage would lead to bigomy and beastiality. Not that I'm against bigomy. If you want to have multiple wives and they're all consenting adults then who is the government to tell you it's wrong? It's none of their business.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

If Gun Laws are the Answer, Explain Chicago...
Strictest Gun Laws in the USA, Highest Body count

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

In your opinion, somebody else does not need to defend their home with an automatic weapon. But, some do. You protect more than your worldly possessions, you protect your life and the lives of your family.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

In that case, why have any laws?

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

People kill people. When they do so with a gun, they are much more successful.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

it's funny as fuck how people try to find arguments to defend the owning of weapons. Just look at civilized western countries without guns. Jesus christ it's not that difficult.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

And, the age-old adage still holds true. The unregistered and scrubs guns in the hands of criminals will go nowhere. Only criminals and those legally licensed will possess them afterward. Effectively, doing nothing; only taking defense property that citizens paid and registered for already.

A net negative. You're making the world more dangerous.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Most democrats don't want all guns banned or shows shut down.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

this. i live in chicago and the south side racks up essentially the same death/injury count in a month and a half.

We've had 10 people killed in a weekend. the only difference is it's pretty much just niggers and spics getting ventilated. If it were white people, the city would be on lockdown and every nignog of threat would be put into a containment zone until they got their shit together.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

While gun laws are strict in Chicago, they aren't right outside of the city. Anyone who wants to buy a gun just takes a trip to outside of Chicago and then they bring it back with them.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

We have the Rule of Law, That's what separates us from the rest of the world.
Normal People Obey them
Shitbag Criminals Do Not
There is a Point where you start infringing on the rights of the Normals

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

guns laws aren't THE answer. they're just an easy answer. People just want EASY answers so it FEELS like they're doing something. Doesn't matter if there's any logic to it.

Trump is proof of this. WALL. WALL is as stupid as expanding gun control laws. Repeal and Replace. Replaced with what? Doesn't matter, easy answer.

People are morons, left, right, doesn't matter. People want easy and convenient. Thinking is hard. Critical thinking is even harder. Guns are scary, make them illegal. Mexicans are scary, build a wall. Muslims are scary, make a travel ban.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

No, they want to take away the means of committing such a mass shooting from everyone.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

They should obviously ban country festivals.
60 people (so far) killed

...Jesus Christ

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Not using two hands to aim. Shooting in plain view of a police car. Jesus what a dumb nigger.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

It doesnt do a lot of good unless you have it consistently across the country.

Do they search your car when you drive across the border between states? I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure they don't.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

That's what separates us from the rest of the world.
No, the rest of the world has laws too.
Normal People Obey them
agreed
Criminals Do Not
kind of tautological, but agreed
There is a Point where you start infringing on the rights of the Normals
Laws infringe on an entire populaces rights. That is exactly what they are, rights infringements. Again, your just spouting tautologies. What is your point, and did you even see mine?

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

What is there to do about it? France has gun laws and they still have mass shootings. They also have Truck killings.

SHould we ban trucks?

Easton White
Easton White

You mean people Break the Law???

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Lighters arguably serve a greater purpose to society than they do a disservice. The same cannot be said of high-capacity magazines in the hands of the populace.

Michael James
Michael James

The event planner is just as much to blame. Having 20000 people in a confined space with plenty of high buildings with vantage points along with blocking them in with only one exit. Trained military/police snipers and spotter on call would've ended the situation within 5 minutes. We need counter measures for events, not half steps trying to blame attachments or weapons that are readily available

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Go put on your Vag Hat, antifa

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

No, that's not what the meaning of that post was, try again.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

the easy answer

At this point, it'd be an improvement to see anything actually get done on a federal level. At the end of the day, nothing or very little ever really gets done, everyone will just argue about what to do.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Actually the atlantic and the pacific ocean is the ONLY thing that separates us from the rest of the world.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-safe-act-weapons-registry-numbers-released-article-1.2267730

The funniest part was when the government decided to pretend there weren't as many of them in the state as they originally estimated.

Face reality. This war was over before you were born.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Just ban them. Americunts need to grow the fuck up and stop getting their dicks hard over guns. Fucking gay as fuck.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

How would that have prevented the Las Vegas shooting?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

You Must be German.
Would you like to see my Papers, Mein Herr

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

lets halt our societal function everywhere there could be a threat of mass gun violence instead of just doing something about the ability to commit said violence
good idea

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Laws exist to remove people who are unable to coexist with society from society.

Banning things is literal retardation.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

halt
You'd never know they where there, but if they where needed you'd be grateful rather than dead.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

I have been to 18 countries, and Lived overseas for 4 years. Other countries have Laws. None work as well as here

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

How many mass shootings in comparison to America? And the reason we don't ban trucks is because they serve a much greater positive to society than a negative.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

If a republican doesn’t like a talk show host he reports them to the fcc for making a joke about their bowels.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Not even the oceans, ever hear of Canada or Mexico?

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

halt our societal function
How is hiring protection halting anything?

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Plenty of people need and use a truck like that everyday.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Wasn't the Los Vegas Dumbass a Libtard, I saw a picture of him in a VaginaHat

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

So do guns.

Obama's CDC study showed they are used several orders of magnitude more often in self defense than in crime.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

They don’t. thinkprogress.org/for-the-sixth-time-in-one-week-man-shot-at-gun-show-5ba96b2a8621/

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Because trucks are just as efficient at killing people as automatic guns right? Trucks were designed to kill people right? Trucks don't have widespread uses globally right?

Fucking retard.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

In fact, several local police departments and county sheriffs, mostly in pockets of upstate New York where hunting is popular, have been accused of not enforcing parts of the SAFE Act and refusing to encourage local residents to register their assault weapons because their officers were opposed to the law.
Gee, its almost like a law was passed that noone bothered to enforce. My proposal includes enfocement.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

What makes you think anyone is going to enforce your shitty law?

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

5 minutes
it was over in about 7 anyways

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

you can print a pretty reliable slide fire stock, on a shitty 2d printer. long as you do some finish work.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

citation please

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

one guy out of a Hundreds of Thousands of Gun Shows. I'll take those odds

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Dey gone take er guhnzzz cleetus!!!

Landon White
Landon White

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/16/the-study-that-gun-rights-activists-keep-citing-but-completely-misunderstand/?utm_term=.1c115d89fdeb

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

911 come and Save me....
ok SHEEP

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

We should make murder illegal too.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

ban country music, you idiot

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

So you got nothing? Pretty pathetic

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Ban polfags from Sup Forums

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

no no no what it really means is...

You people are truly pathetic.

John Rivera
John Rivera

I don't think they should be banned. They are horribly inaccurate. In order to bump fire you need to have an awkward grip on the gun.

I honestly think the Vegas shooter would have gotten more kills with controlled semi auto fire.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

If we made murder legal, do you really think murder rates wouldn't drastically increase?

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

kek

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

oh look, an abandoned police car
are you ever going to try to make an actual point?

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

For a little while.

We'd have fewer liberals around, at least.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

You didn't read the article or the study you (almost) cited, did you?

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Canadian actually.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

First shots at 10:08. They barely breached the room at 11:20. Active for 14 minutes shooting. Nice try

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Of course I did. It was hilarious.

It's a shame leftists aren't self aware enough to understand how out of touch with reality they actually are.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

That wasn’t even him. Sup Forums /pol/ started the rumor as a joke.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Which is it, are liberals super thugs and criminals, or are they people who could be eliminated overnight?

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

I didn't realize Magpul had a button in their factory that when pressed teleports every magazine they have ever made back to their factory.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

to stop gun violence we need more guns
Good god you are retarded. And by you saying sheep I can tell you're one of those conspiracy faggots. Which automatically destroys all cedibilty for anything you say. Retard rofl

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

I have a PhD in biochemistry which involves a lot of statistics. I've taken many advanced stats courses and analyze mountains of statistical data at my job on a daily basis.

I don't need some political activist at one of the most politically biased news outlets to try to digest stats for me. I can do it myself. I'm totally familiar with that study and have been quoting it for years. If it truly had anti-gun conclusions then why did Obama and the democrats quietly sweep it under the rug when it was finished?

Obama made such a scene out of signing it into action. We were finally going to get to the bottom of all this gun violence once and for all, that was his goal. But when it was completed you heard nothing but crickets from Obama and the democrats. Wonder why... Maybe it is because almost all the conclusions from the study are pro gun.

If the conclusions are really anti-gun why do only conservatives ever seem to bring up the study?

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

They have built in silencers, no wonder why theyre so effective

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Samefag.

Also,

They should limit magazines to 5 loads and limit the amount of magazines one can legally own
5 loads
L O A D S

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

They’d have killed him before he got to the hotel if he were Palestenian.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

actually, sherrifs would often confiscate weapons when people came into town.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

simulate full auto

bullshit.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

is this b8

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2017/10/02/facebook-and-google-still-have-a-fake-news-problem-las-vegas-shooting-reveals/#28c372237138

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

me neither, Here I was thinking that we would have to actually go through the established recall/buyback procedures.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

We've doubled the number of guns in circulation in the last twenty years. Violent crime plummeted the entire time. Cut the murder rate in half, even.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Shh. He thinks the shootout at the OK was because someone cheated at cards

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Not sure if you know this but, we have something called a constitution. Which was the framework our country was going to be modeled after. The 2nd amendment is the right to bear arms.

it's funny as fuck how people try to find arguments to defend the owning of weapons.

Say it with me, "Constitutional right".

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

And the poverty rate was also dropping.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

So?

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

implying they are mutually exclusive
Thugs target easy prey. They are simultaneously super thugs and criminals and people who can be easily defeated by capable people.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

So that's a no, you haven't read the study, okay.
I have a PhD in biochemistry
yeah, we all believe you
If the conclusions are really anti-gun why do only conservatives ever seem to bring up the study?\
maybe because nuace is difficult to convey in a meme, something someone with a background in statistics would know.

Parker King
Parker King

you said “any gun” not “full auto”
you’re trolling and you know it

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Section 1: It is hereby declared to be unlawful for any person to carry deadly weapons, concealed or otherwise [except the same be carried openly in sight, and in the hand] within the limits of the City of Tombstone.
Section 2: This prohibition does not extend to persons immediately leaving or entering the city, who, with good faith, and within reasonable time are proceeding to deposit, or take from the place of deposit such deadly weapon.
Section 3: All fire-arms of every description, and bowie knives and dirks, are included within the prohibition of this ordinance.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

so what if he said loads? Why is it that you can only play semantics?

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

dam... seems like he got ya. I do alot of statistical analysis regarding protein concentrations in developing mouse model organisms. you dont need a phd to read and understand it. all you need to do is read the dam thing with some elementary statistics understanding and some common sense, and you to will understand that the washington post journalist are "journalist" who didnt do one fucken interview with the author(s) of the paper to really figure out what was going on.

Austin White
Austin White

You know you can, in fact, change them.
That's why you have amendments.
The thing isn't set in stone.
I don't know why you yanks keep harping about an old document that has been changed several times over the history of the US.

I mean, you guys make a pretty piss-poor argument when you fall on that bit is all I am saying.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Violence and poverty are directly linked. It should have dropped more than it did.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

lead poisoning too

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

The dangerous thing about making gun laws that violate the 2nd amendment is that it sets the legal precedent for violating other amendments as well. If laws can directly violate the 2nd amendment without repealing the 2nd amendment what stops them from going after the other rights next?

What stops a law prohibiting women from voting? Who cares if it is a constitutional right. Anti-gun laws can directly violate the 2nd amendment, so why not directly violate others?

Who needs the right to a speedy trial? They can just lock you up and throw away the keys and set your trial 20 years from now. Who cares what the constitution says.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

exactly

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Not in Michigan right now

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Thanks for lettings us know that guns aren't an issue.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Really.
This is what we have come to here on Sup Forums--- using Facebook quote memes of washed-up redneck fucks that fancy themselves comedians.

God damn it, this place has really gone to shit in every possible way.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

hey. maybe you should just try buying a gun legally, at a gun store. If they dont run a background check on you and run it by the feds, call me... and the feds, cause its already illegal. (and if you were going to say gun shows dont need background checks, just try. dont actually buy one. try.)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Its worse than you can imagine, but it was worse still in the 90's.
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/#interactive-lead

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

I have read the study
It concluded that:
Guns are used more for self defense than for crime
That guns are the most effective tool at self defense
That most mass shootings happen in gun free zones
That 2 out of 3 gun deaths are suicide, not murder

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

The second amendment doesn’t say we cannot limit the sales of specific weapons. If it did you could own hand grenades.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

I think my point was how many people are actually going to turn in their 60 round coffin mags or 100round drums?
Hell how many people do you seriously think are going to turn in their 30 rounders?
I know I sure as fuck wouldn't.

They are even less trackable than guns.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

They’re an issue. Just not the only one.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Iv'e been to gun shows and bought firearms without a background check, Try again.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

It literally does you illiterate retard.

Michael Young
Michael Young

I know what your point was, my point was to sarcastically say that there actually is a way to get the magazines. Look at the success Australia's gun ban as an example

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

yanks

AH, so this whole argument makes sense now.

I don't know why you yanks keep harping about an old document that has been changed several times over the history of the US.

old document

Once again you silly faggot. Constitutional. Right.

Gun control will not stop gun crime. You will create a black market bigger than the world has ever seen. We have hundreds of millions of guns in America. There's not a snowballs chance in hell you'll ever see the U.S. give up guns.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Slippery slope logical fallacy.

Also--- amendments. They changed the constitution over time. Even the founding fathers believed and even exercised the notion that the constitution wasn't a static item and needed to evolve as times went on.

You, yourself, are mentioning amendments that were later added to change the document-- from women's voting rights to anti-slavery to blacks to minting of money, etc.
These all came later.
Amendments are called amendments for a reason.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Then why can’t I own a grenade launcher? Also isn’t the point to have a well regulated militia as opposed to a private army?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Insanity don't add up. That's what it is by definition. If it' added up it wouldn't be insanity.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

That 2 out of 3 gun deaths are suicide, not murder

Shhhh, you're ruining their agenda.

John Myers
John Myers

Actually, there are limits on all of the amendments. Your not allowed to make threats or own a nuke.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Most heroin overdoses are self administered as well

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

1. Everyone knows most gun deaths are suicide/accidental in nature.
2. Why do you think this helps you.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

slippery slope
It's not like as soon as we make faggots and trannys culturally accepted they will start trying to normalize other degeneracy. What a ridiculous logical fallacy, right?

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

You're not even addressing the point that user made and that user does have a point.amendments are supposed to change the constitution. I'm a proud Sand Lapper in SC, but I'm starting to feel uneasy by always quoting the 2nd as if it were the bottomline because it is just a metaphorical way of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA I can't hear you LA LA LA

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Where does it say I cannot? Oh, right case precedent. No destructive devices. So how are automatic guns not in the same catagory?

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

The ATF specifically approved of this device, as according to their definitions of "full auto" and "semi auto," it doesn't change the function of the trigger for firing more than one round per movement.

With enough practice, anyone can fire just as fast with better accuracy.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Everyone knows most gun deaths are suicide/accidental in nature.
Everyone

Who is this again? Because if EVERYONE knew it, there wouldn't be any gun control issues.

The media uses stats like total deaths by gun without categorizing what actually happened. They can use this to keep pushing for gun control.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

No I think alot of it's going over your head. That shit wouldn't fly in the USA. I would bet my life on less than 10% of people who own 10+round mags would willingly turn them in. Same with guns.

Australia and the USA are culturally different.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

I would argue in the more originality perspective in that it is a right that is PROTECTED by the constitution, and not a right GIVEN by the constitution, if clarity is needed

even if its changed and the 2nd ammendment is retracted, people are not going to change their views on the Right of gun ownership.

Especially my Cherokee Neighbor.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Yes. We are well aware that there are unconstitutional laws on the books and that you faggots want to add to them.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Alright faggot.

You have executive power. What do you do to magically solve mass shootings?

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Silly faggot---
Australia, Germany,Netherlands-- you name it-- these countries all rounded uo their guns and applied various different ways to clean up their countries.

Austialia hasnt had a mass shooting since the 80's after they put in gun control and they have very little gun crime.
Germany too.

This isn't hard,guys.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Seriously, I think everyone is forgetting the purpose of the 2nd amendment.

To protect against enemies both foreign and domestic.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

That’s a woman with short hair.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Someone doesn't know what a slippery slope fallacy is. Hint-- it's you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit