Should they now ban the Slide Fire stock?

Should they now ban the Slide Fire stock?

It's the device the guy used to simulate full auto during that concert. It's easy enough to make your own though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvLt8-Wf7r0
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PoiU7nLiMgE
liveleak.com/view?i=7c4_1503997662
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/dvLt8-Wf7r0

*this thread brought to you by Slide Fire Stock dot com

But seriously, it's what the FBI has announced and it definitely is just a work around for current laws. S why should this be allowed?

As you can see it makes accuracy impossible but allows for a high rate of fire. What's the practical purpose if not firing into crowds?

This breaks the gun.

What's the practical purpose for any weapon if not firing into crowds?

MLG 720?

yes it would be terrible to buy an illegal slide fire stock for my mass shooting where i plan to kill 50 people

Was accuracy really necesarry firing into a fish in a barrel situation. the shooter optimized the situation for full auto to maximize kill count. He was 300 meters away on a high ground position with multiply firing points. It is an optimal situation for a full auto attack

Yes, they should be banned. Semi auto weapons should be allowed, but anything that will make a weapon effectively and automatic should be banned.

firing at niggers coming into your house to take your things and kill your family. shooting at deer for food. shooting at targets for fun. What use are cars but for driving though crowds annon?

Yes. Exactly. But what's the practical legal purpose? Military weapons are more accurate, uzi aside. In fact the rate of fire with these things is actually higher than modern full auto allows for. So they break guns. He had one stock and was switching from one to another as they broke. Thats why there were long pauses between. This went on for over an hour.

Fun. You do realize that 99.9999999999% of people that own one of these aren't buying them to shoot up crowds, right?

English common legal systems don't work around vague bullshit like "effectively".

It doesn't make it "effectively" an automatic, someone using a slide-fire stock can cause the weapon to malfunction by pressing too hard, or too softly.

It's a device which requires dexterous skill to operate as "full-auto". You can do exactly the same thing with a bungie cord around your shoulder, or a belt-loop on your pants.

You use full auto on deer? The lack of accuracy and fire rate means you're more likely to accidentally murder your own family or the neighbors during that "niggers" scenario. As a Jew in Missouri I'm more worried about neo Nazis on crack. I've actually encountered that.

>What's the practical purpose if not firing into crowds?
If "practical purpose" was the legal requirement to own things, then the vast majority of things would be banned.

He could have increased his score with a AK's

Same goes for regular full auto, we still banned those. Same goes for tnt. You need to get special paperwork filled to use explosives. You can't just go buy grenades. Even if they're super fun. I'm all for allowing fun, but there needs to be restrictions.

MUH FREEDOMS fag detected

>As a Jew in Missouri
You had me for a while there, nice bait.

Luckily this country is completely controlled by reactionary cucks such as yourself. If people don't have guns, they just drive trucks into people, set off bombs, or use fucking knives. The problem is that there are too many nuts and it's become unpopular to lock them up.

*isn't

Not exactly the same. You'd lose a lot more accuracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

good luck

best spray and pray gun in existence

I'm seriously a Jew in Missouri. My fiancee goes to SBU but my parents are members of Beth Torah in Kansas City. If I wanted to bait you I'd say my Rabbi was a gay Latino man. He is by the way

oh shit, the JIDF is here guise

Just give me the jew gold and no one gets hurt.

Then why is it that you jews have a high average intelligence, and then plop out lines like:

>You use full auto on deer?
...as if you're fucking six years old or something?

Why do you argue like children when you want to restrict the rights of Americans?

That's a trill key technique. That will fuck up your firing pin and overheat your barrel pretty fucking fast. Nice. Real issue is that it doesn't give you time to switch targets. It's the opposite of spray and prey. That is actually pretty useful if you're aim is simply more stopping power. I never said I was against that. I'm against this bump fire stick prey and spray bullshit. It's only practical purposes is killing a lot of people St once.

No. That would be incredibly retarded and unconstitutional.

This was a 64 year old antifa faggot. There is no way he could handle the kick from an AK47.

Because I've seriously encountered neo Nazis smoking crack in Springfield Missouri. I've never had anyone break into my house, let alone multiple people at night when I'm home. No one does that. If they did I'd use a shotgun. Not full auto. Next you're going to argue fo claymores being legal.

How long ago was this? People still smoke crack? I thought meth had taken over.

Sure. But they should wait a few weeks because I'm buying a few

This

And banning full auto made after the 80's was what?

retarded

Incredibly retarded and unconstitutional.

Hmm...

Is it just me or is anyone else curious by this case. Like, this guy with seemingly 0 reason to ever kill anyone let alone 59 people, just suddenly ups and does it?

And then his family and ex-wife said all he ever had was a hunting rifle, and they suddenly find an arsenal of weapons in his hotel room and house?

This is just such a bizarre event, coming at one of the worst possible times when everyone is already divided.

is it just me or is this pasta stale already?

I thought the shots sounded slow for automatic

Reminder: Gun grabbers need to leave this site as this site is for Americans and gun grabbers will never be American.

tell that to a 4 Star General

youtube.com/watch?v=PoiU7nLiMgE

I have the worst feeling its not a conspiracy.

Given the complete lack of motive they are going to find all these guns in a post your arsenal thread. And his last note to the world was a complaint thread where he was told to an hero.

>appeal to authority
He's a fucking faggot who's been in management too long. He's also the opposition in regards to the intent of the 2nd Amendment. Let that sink in for a second.

He was radicalized by CNN.

What's the purpose to have a full auto then?
Dismembering a burglar?

If you want to have full auto it's as easy as modding the receiver, all it takes is a set of jewelers files, personally that's the route I would have taken, why follow the rule of law if you're going to fire into a crowd, personally I think I would have done better, 50 kills is kinda shitty given the circumstances.

This. Also not just CNN but all the national networks.

nigger hordes at close range

Will you feel as strongly if he was radicalized by fox?

So he's not an American? That was the original statement made

He wasn't antifa. That rumor is bullshit. He wasn't an outspoken anything. He didn't even vote. They have no clue why he did it.

This. Guy would have been much better off with a jerry rigged lighting link.
Would atleast save us from some of the noguns stupidity. Might have even educated a few that think guns internals are magic.

Sure, let's go with that. Any other limp-wristed reddit arguments you want to attempt?

*jury-rigged

Modern automatic actually are designed to fire slower. Look at the israeli tavor. It's more practical. The gun will last longer for one thing

Which is why I believe Sup Forums did it.

Who else would orchestrate a completely and utterly randok slaughter of epic proportions and leave no reason why.

Thus why gun control or any other protective measure couldn't have stopped him. A person can weaponize almost everything; would have flags have been raised if he decided to rent a large uhaul and drive into a crowd?

Why do people who know nothing about guns insist on talking about guns on the internet?

Libs will try to ban bump fire now that they know what it is. Go for it. Ban that shit. Too bad it's a very simple device that you can make in your garage. You can bump fire with a pencil. You can bump fire with nothing at all if you hold the weapon a certain way.

Same as always, something bad happens and they go after the wrong thing.

Because they might get shot by one

>You can bump fire with a pencil
Then we ban pencils!

If he wanted full auto, all he had to do was put some extra lubricant on the firing pin. WD40, or even cooking oil would work, but the best is that spray lock de-icer for your car. That's what I would have done.

From that distance and given that he wounded over a hundred in addition it's really not. Although given that full hour he could have probably done better with a semi auto with a good scope and a suppressor. It would have given him at least another half hour.

I wouldn't care if these are banned. They are only good for fun at the range and for shooting wildly into a crowd. They don't have a place in the tactical defense of your home and family.

Every video I've seen of slide fire stocks being used shows the shooter having to fuck with it in order to get it functioning right, now imagine having to do that with adrenaline flowing through your veins and a few assholes breaking into your house. Fuck slide fire stocks.

Well, with automatic rifles it's much easier, isn't it?
Compare kill count with isis attacks with vans, explosives and knives.

lib logic

>there are crazy people out there who will try to kill you, so we think you should be unarmed.

The Mohommadean hordes have been putting up these numbers biannually at least, for decades. Full-auto AKs are widely available over there and yet they're using homemade v2 juice and toyota pickups instead.

SHHHHH!!!! The retarded little kids from Sup Forums want that rumor they started to be a thing!

There is no way to get a van into where he was shooting. They had security. They just didn't think anyone was going to be sniping from the hotel. Also he probably wouldn't have gotten 50 kills with s uhaul truck. If there had been two or three shooters they could have doubled or tippled the kill count. This should be a wake up call.

It wasn't a slide fire. He used a cheap bump fire.

Actually, it takes a lot of effort and energy to use guns this way, and whenever you fire a gun at someone there's always the chance they might fire back.

With a 64 year old well-off guy, we should be counting ourselves lucky that he didn't invest in bombs instead of guns.

If they did, then how could we modify them into full auto?

Think before you speak, asshole.

There were other shooters

No, actually it's not... You obviously don't know what your talking about. Some people think filing down the sear on an old school AK will make it full auto, BUT it won't, that's just Hollywood bullshit that dumb niggers believe. ACTUALLY making a gun that was manufactured to be semi-auto into a fully auto is pretty hard, if you don't have the neccisary permits to purchase the parts (they are tightly controlled just like fully assembled automatic weapons) you will need access to highly sophisticated machining equipment and material to create the proper components and provisions. You can't just take a file to your Wal-Mart bought AR15 and have an automatic weapon that night.

No. He used slide fire brand. Not that brand fucking matters mind you. He spent how much on guns?

This was paid for by muslims

Banning anything won't make it better. People will always have guns or some bullshit. Laws or not.

That isn't a slide fire brand stock

Yeah. Maybe he is part of some cult that just wants chaos. Maybe he wasn't even the shooter. He was in the room dead. No one saw him firing the guns. There is one potential witness he was running around the hotel warning people that they were going to die. Did she see him or something else?

He had 43 guns between the room and his house. I'd guess that's anywhere from Glocks to Rifles, so with a new Glock being about $600, and some of those rifles probably costing over $2k with their customizations and scopes, I'd say $50k in guns is a fair guess. That's not counting the ammo.

>...
>capitalizing words for emphasis
Retard detected.

Guns dont kill people, people do.

Ban rich white guys!

The slide fire one was attached to a tripod. He had a lot of guns in that room

They werent human. And they cant talk about reptilians so "he acted alone"

Evidence?

says the retard in the only country where this happens all the time.

It's funny that you think gun crime doesn't happen in Australia =)
liveleak.com/view?i=7c4_1503997662

India? Or do you mean Israel? Where exactly are you implying he's from?

bombs generally dont work as well for these mass shootings as guns do. Normally when bombs are used the blast is absorbed by the people nearest to it and their body acts as a shield. With shoulder to shoulder population density and, say, a backpack of amonia nitrate-based explosives (what Paddock had in his car) we would normally expect 6-9 fatalities and maybe 20-40 injured.

Really?

Europeans have very selective memories.

Not as often now. Although for the record the violent crime rate in the states is down from the 1980's. It was higher under Reagan in the good ole days.

This

>It was higher under Reagan in the good ole days.

Not entirely true. Look up the Netanya centre bombing. That killed 60