/nfl/ General: Chet Ubetcha Edition

>News
CLG: McCaffrey in mix for Broncos 1st-round pick?
FA: Niners to host free agent RB Tim Hightower
SF: 49ers, Ravens swap sixth rounders for Zuttah
MIN: Thielen lands $17M deal after breakout season
FA: Revis open to playing safety, lost 10 pounds
FA: Judge dismisses all charges against FA Revis
NE: Big offseason continues: Pats keep Hightower
NE: Burkhead highest-paid Pats RB since 2010
LAR: Rams' McVay excited about 2nd-year TE Higbee
FA: FA Connor Barwin visiting Rams on Wednesday
NE: RFA Malcolm Butler 'warmed to idea' of Saints
CIN: Veteran tackle Andre Smith returning to Cincy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWCMxDTAI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for successful jets rebuild

The Toxins are mediocre

reee I just made a new thread

fourth for Pats SB dynasty #2

when did the first one end

>ET3 is way ahead of schedule

We elite defense now

2007?

>Colin McCaffrey is worth a first round pick
>A runningback who will get 15 touches a a game is worth a first round pick
lel.

Damn I hope she's a virgin

Imagine if he had a quarterback

Post your surprise teams

>AFC
Titans
Dolphins

>NFC
Eagles
Lions

he does

He got BTFO by >us on one play.

>2 teams who were in the playoffs
>3 teams with winning records

way to be bold fag

Post your surprise bussy

>Sup Forums
BB
P12

He's strong and fast. I recently rewatched the highlights from the time they beat the pats 2 seasons ago and he had a huge catch in overtime

And how often do the lions and dolphins make the playoffs?

What do you think will happen the Richardson and Pryor? Pryor isn't bad in run support but terrible in coverage. He did man up on jj watt lol

>picks two trip/namefags who have confirmed BPs
bold picks there, champ

kek not to mention that BB predicted an eagles loss in pretty much every game last year. sad!

Sleeper pick is Tiki ;)

Except I predicted them to beat the falcons and lose to the lions

bite me bitch

No

Last year?

2 years before that?

Tfw GF is making great money on ethereum

Mods pls no ban

he had 109 yards and a td in a game against you last year.

he also had the big ot catch against the pats when we beat you guys in 2015.

Richardson will get dealt at the right price if not he'll walk and we'll get a compensatory.

Pryor will get his fifth year option activated.

He's been a disappointment but he's still starter worthy on a rookie deal.Maybe he puts it together maybe he doesn't either way hes still young so keep him at least the next years and then just move on when his contract expires. But he shouldn't keep us from drafting a really good safety if one's there in the draft.

This can't go on

/biz/ was right again

They're not consistently in the playoffs and people genuinely believe the lions suck.

Abdullah will break out behind their improved oline (:

kek. you were my sleeper pick ;)

she's pure as the driven snow, la

>he also had the big ot catch

You sure that wasn't Decker?

Tfw still kind of poorfag, but about to get promotion and also launch my business, so soon not poorfag and will have a car.

watch the youtube highlights, was a good game all around. Brady obviously gets a 4th quarter comeback

>keep predicting the same thing, fail 3 times in a row before it works
>l-look what i did
if that jets team had had a real QB they would have probably won a playoff game that year

You shoulda bought eth 2 years ago when /biz/ told you to you dumb not goy.

The Lions are less shit than people act like. They just had the worst year ever so they'll never be able to get rid of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWCMxDTAI8g

I was gonna buy at 10 but realized that I had to save my emergency fund and couldn't risk it on investing since I'd need that money if I got in a ski accident or something.

They weren't serious predictions to begin with, jesus

>we beat the Steelers we're only 3-1!
>miss playoffs
>crickets

Hush

Ah, thought you meant the TD

If the Jets had a real QB Rex might still have a job. I'm gonna miss seeing him in his post game interviews

thats partly on him though, he didn't know how to develop one for shit.

>this debate of """based"""
>loses games with megatron
>is always one and done in the playoffs
yeah really """based""" there

Maybe, I think he might be offense retarded too though.

Like he has no idea what he's doing anywhere near that side of the ball

kek stfu
what do you think about todd bowels? i thought he was doing pretty well in 2015 but then 2016 sort of soured me on him. seemed like he lost the locker room

Jebus
Slot Machine

You mean slut machine

hes dumb as rocks and doesn't deserve to be one of us.

>If the Jets had a real QB Rex might still have a job

LOL, if Rex could farm a QB he'd have a job you mean.

I wish Weddle wasn't involved in every goddamn big play.

Hard to say. Locker room issues are definitely a red flag but those issues were generally involving Marshall and Richardson, two players who have a history of team hurting attitudes.

2016 he got dealt a shit hand. Half the team was either injured or aging and they had a pretty tough schedule. What I like is his attitude. He stands with the team and he doesn't talk shit. He's calm and seems to understand the players. If he can tighten his grip on the team and Magic Mike can beef up the roster then I think he will be successful.

I think one thing that is really hurting him is that no one wants to play for the Jets. Since Bowles has no guarantees I'm sure many coaches were afraid to take jobs with the Jets. Also after seeing the roster purge many players probably soured on the Jets too(besides the fact that there is no cap space). Right now things are looking pretty tough for the Jets but one or two positive seasons will set it all right.

WHY HASN'T HOWIE PULLED JEWMAGIC TO GET KYLE FULLER YET

gotta draft well or he's out of the door in a couple of seasons. luckily your picks are pretty high. the free agency thing is another reason i think the jets should consider drafting fournette; been a while since they had anyone with that kind of star power.
we don't have anything the bears would want other than picks

The jests were done when they started acting like they were too good for fitz...

It all went bad from there..

This

Had Fitzpatrick not blown the last game of 2015 he wouldn't be given so much doubt about last season.

If hackenberg has a decent season the jets finish 8-8

your team did the same thing cunt

and if anything the season proved they were right not to give Fitz a bgi deal.

That stupid stringing along shit killed it.

Then decker and marshall were all like "fuck no dont put in Geno".

Houston dropped fitz and just sucked the same as usual, which i guess the jets should have done.

Fournette is a beast but he would be playing with a banged up o-line and isn't that great at receiving. I'd prefer a versatile back but you know what I don't know dick about how to build an offense so Fournette might be a great pick.

What Krabs said. If you think that Fitzpatrick under performed because the Jet's wouldn't pay up you're retarded. 2015 they had an easy schedule and the defense was playing halfway decent. In 2016 they had a much harder schedule and Fitz couldn't deliver. Maccagnan has been very smart about all the contracts

Decker played like 3 games and then was out for the season. He was Fitz's guy and then he died and Fitz couldn't adapt.

Dude he wanted to be paid out the ass when he's a mid 30's journeyman quarterback with no record of consistent success.

This should not be coming from the guys who gave Brock Osweiler a huge deal and had to give a 2nd rounder away just to get rid of their sunk cost.

jets need an offensive identity badly, and fournette would provide that. look at it the other way, too; with the threat of fournette in the backfield, teams wouldn't be able to key in on enunwa and decker.

if the jets can pick up a TE from this loaded class their offense could surprise you. idk who y'all even intend to start at QB (hackenberg??), but that would be a nice cushion for them

I dont think it made fitz bad, I think it tore up the lockerroom

This was a big issue they sent 2-0 then the KC game happened.

I never agreed with the teams decisions, in fact I disagree with almost all of their decisions.

The way it went down was bad for the team, I have no idea who would want their teams wideouts lobbying for the QB they like to be payed and the team be faggots but then eventually cave. That shit was bad.

>If you think that Fitzpatrick under performed because the Jet's wouldn't pay up you're retarded

I didn't say this, I said people wouldn't look down so much on Bowles had the jets appeared in the playoffs.

what

Do the jest even have a TE right now with ASJ suspended?

The team's locker room fell apart because they were losing games.

The team actually played well in their first two games but fell apart in the Kansas City game. It had nothing to do with the summer hold out which he caved because he wanted a multi year deal with a larger salary. The offer they gave him was the offer they had on the table for months.

hey slut machine

Yeah a QB "controversy" will break up that locker room pretty quickly.

Also why did the Jets release Jace Amaro?

no one of note, which only intensifies the need to grab one early.
cuz he was a massive fucking bust

because he's a bust

the team turned on fitzpatick when he threw 9 interceptions in weeks 3 and 4, not because of the summer hold out.

So you're saying he was a kliffbabby?

Hi
We'll trade them Matt Lengel for their 2nd

Pansy pussy bitch ass sissy white boi get the fuck out of my thread

Thoughts on Pat Mahomes?

kliffbabby

>nigger

What went wrong?

List the obvious with your team and their problems.

Still LBs other than Hightower and interior OL.
We could still use a DE though.

there can only be one

Dykesbabby

fcsbabby

as a vikings fan
I cannot stand people hating on matt stafford
guy is just a fucking genuine real deal good ole boy throwback gunslinger
>lost games with megatron
yeah and won tons of games without him

Guy has the fucking heart of an actual lion
fucking gets destroyed and still puts himself back in games, makes things work, and NEVER blames it on the talent around him
I fucking love stafford. any good football fan should. he's fun to watch, not a bitch, doesnt seek the limelight and does what it takes.

I just cant wait until he wins a playoff game by throwing a fucking nasty block downfield on some safety.

Stafford and Rivers dont get enough love for what they do and where they do it.
>Detroit press always talking about how the Lions need to draft a new QB
get fucked you scumbags.
since the vikings take all the retired QB's of the NFCN come home to us bro.
this just in
>Cutler is fun to watch and doesnt deserve half the shit he gets either. live by the gunslinger die by the gunslinger.

honestly I fucking love Matt Stafford.

>this post
what a fucking cuck you are lel

He will never win a playoff game.

Got halfway through it

Just blow him already

I'm pretty sure you like men.
I'm just gonna put that out there.

What's wrong about liking bussy?

because he's a real american and so am I and thats faggot shit
yeah fucking right. the stars align for him and he can take an owl. flacco did it. no offense to flacco. all matt needs is for things to go his way beyond the average. as in he needs some luck.
>this post
>not being able to appreciate good football players and enjoying them
its faggots like this on the team that scream at every little thing like something could have been done about that play that just guts you.
listen faggot just because somebody had a job and the other team made a play doesnt mean that the guy needs to be yelled at. you dont know what youre talking about.
there are just fucking playmakers out there and sometimes despite doing everything right things dont go your way.
learn to fucking deal with it. I couldn't stand people like you in school. just screaming about shit looking to blame when it was just some guy on the other team making a good play.

learn to appreciate it and let it go faggot.
I still love me some stafford. hell I dont really like rodgers but goddamn if that faggot isnt a baller. those hail mary's and all. I'm just glad he's in the league.

>took me almost a decade to appreciate brady tho. still hate the cocksucker but goddamn if he isn't fucking bullet proof. actually had to root for him during the superbowl like when you want villian to win in a movie.

also fuck brady

>CLG: McCaffrey in mix for Broncos 1st-round pick?
I want him to go to the Eagles
>MIN: Thielen lands $17M deal after breakout season
Nice very good and neat
>NE: Big offseason continues: Pats keep Hightower
Neat
>NE: Burkhead highest-paid Pats RB since 2010
What do they mean by this?
>FA: FA Connor Barwin visiting Rams on Wednesday
He sucks
>NE: RFA Malcolm Butler 'warmed to idea' of Saints
Pls no

>this post
you could not be more of a cuck if you sold your wife to a black man, just fyi

they mean that rex burkhead is set to earn more money next year than any other patriots running back has since 2010

never but if matt the frat stafford ever wanted to double team a girl with me I'd do it. and thats kinda pushing things.

This, everyone knows nigger QBs are all Willy Beamens

Whose man's is this?

No one cared about Mccaffrey in college.

Now everyone will see him and know him.

Witness

>tfw took an NFL laughing stock and turned it into a perennial contender
>tfw did it in only five years
>tfw the most based GM in the NFL

claimed

>perennial
you seem to misunderstand that word

>perennial
>1 winning season
>0 division titles
>0 playoff wins

>No one cared about Mccaffrey in college.
he was a heisman finalist

>your favorite team
>your offseason grade
Puckers
D+

>No one cared about Mccaffrey in college.
don't lie to yourself, PAC12 and ESPN commentators slobbered that Stanford knob because of him, even when they saw that one good RB couldn't change the fact Stanford's offense wasn't a dumpster fire for 3/4 of the season

Dude was a Heisman finalist for fuck's sake