post some red flags

>I'm looking for shit like Gas - Pop
then you arent ready for something ploymath

dark ambient is better

God isn't real

rateyourmusic.com/~a_toaster
Henry Flynt

wise guy eh..?

Ellie Is Dat Ploymath, And Boi, She Bout To Do It! (BTFO A Transphobic Alt-Reich Nu-Male, That Is!)

u mad bro?

can't believe you've done this. not happy. not happy AT ALL. you've made me look like a complete fool here, embarassed me in front of everyone.

>being this reactionary
wring out your handkerchief and stop crying

t. one of the ignorant idiots she BTFO

>ignorant
this word seems to get thrown around a lot by your ilk but you never seem to be willing or able for that matter to educate, just emotionally rollercoaster through issues and induce a feeling of guilt and self-second guessing that ultimately achieves nothing.

it's this kind of approach that makes it easy for me to parallel your general values with shit like abusive relationships, and that is absolutely no way to go about things, regardless of how correct you think you are.

and incidentally, just because ellie is passive[-aggressive] and emotionally submissive/led, does not mean she is a woman. i've known ellie for about a year and a half now, and from my experience i think he's a loudmouthed brat who needs a serious reality check, especially at his incredibly impressionable age.

What the fuck are you even on about, Sal?

no, what are you on about is the better question -- what exactly are the people who talk about ellie in these threads ignorant about?

Sal = cuck

Not that guy, but I think people here are just jealous that a 14 year old girl has a far superior taste in music then them, so they post all this hateful stuff in retaliation since they have no life (even if she was a poser, why do you care so much?)

strawpoll.me/13766698

some faggot has been sending me shit everyday on comment box
how can I report him?

music taste is an extremely personal thing, and i believe to feel anything close to envy in others regarding it or to seriously compare your music taste to others shows a clear lack of self-confidence, and if you think on that sort of lane then i suggest honestly considering what you look for and care about in art in the first place, and promptly follow through.

with that said, no, i don't believe anybody here over the age of 16 is jealous of ellie and his supposed music taste. truthfully, i don't think anyone cares about his music taste past the stage of making fun of it or occasionally pointing out why he's a poseur (and often presenting fairly convincing back-up to support their claims but that's none of my business)

Just message an admin and tell them that some faggot has been sending you shit. There will be a ban.

why didn't you include a "neither" option

*and promptly following through
i'm hungry

alright, so how do I do that?
just use contact/feedback link under the page?

>with that said, no, i don't believe anybody here over the age of 16 is jealous of ellie and his supposed music taste. truthfully, i don't think anyone cares about his music taste past the stage of making fun of it or occasionally pointing out why he's a poseur

You must be reading different /rym/ boards than me. I agree that music taste is subjective, but a lot of people must not considering how much Ellie offends them with her taste.

i think we're on the same platform lol but while i do agree that it's wrong to single out specific people and i will admit i have engaged in this type of thing myself but i doubt i'm very alone in this, especially in these threads. this is Sup Forums after all, anybody can say anything and you shouldn't take it to heart.i

've had some particularly atrocious things said about me these past 3 years, things that would empirically put the make-fun-of-ellie's-music-taste ordeal to shame, but it doesn't really bother me; indeed, i consider myself a much stronger person partly because of it, and i don't see any reason why ellie can't rise above it himself instead of whining and proudly governing his discord chat.

i don't think convincing himself (and others) that he has any clue about his real gender at the universally-suggestive and coercive age of 13/14 is a very good first step, and that's why i'm referring to him by his assigned sex btw. frankly i think it's a pointless (at least at his age) distraction, and i'm tired of RYM being overrun by this neon-tinted garbage.

yes

this is a good post

No its not

If u have a peepee then ur male
If u have a virgina then ur female

Like this post if 50% of kids nowadays don't learn this in school nowadays and are becoming brainwashed by liberal media and you think they need to be re-learned!

Does anyone else find themselves getting seriously autismo about making sure that you hold all of your records in a certain rating category to the same regard?
Like if I feel that one record in my 3.5 is slightly better or worse than another 3.5 I start to question my entire life.

why? because he worded everything out perfectly

Delete your account and get a job

to reiterate: being passive-aggressive and indirect with what you have to say does not make you a woman, it makes you a little bitch.

good post, thank you

Say My Name.

i cheated off someone at skool today and the proffessor thought the person i cheated off of was the one who cheated and now their getting expelled lol

Lad Like ~Lad

Based Lad Like J "M" S Who Likes Cute Children But Only For Aesthetic Purposes

White-Collar Worker

ugly clothes

L "Y" J, But It's Actually Thick And Creamey

Friendly reminder that Kate Bush is a NAZI

this is now a pro-white thread, please refrain from posting if you are not pro white

rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia

rateyourmusic.com/~9901v

:^)

dont you have Sup Forums blocked ellie?

Imagine wasting your time playing a bunch of shitty poorly coded gimmicky video games just to have a cool Glitchwave profile lmao

Dont make fun of me

>studying to albums
how? you either focus on the music or the studying. you can't do both at once.

james pls leave

I feel like that sometimes then I remember its just a number and it literally doesn't matter.

that's true if you're a brainlet, or listening to loud/dissonant/vocal-heavy music, but never the case otherwise

it has nothing to do with this. you can't fully enjoy anything with real content unless most of your mental energy goes into it.

Montie Got a Raw Deal

Kill yourself

I miss the old hladik

Where's L "Y" J