youtube.com/watch?v=q6tKS03Vp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=gJzVokIniWI
youtube.com/watch?v=u51OxZF1ltI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are the water filters? Any good?

>following a conspiracy theorist cuck

no thanks

He's entertaining but the utterly unironically ads at the end of the videos kills me I burst out laughing

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO THERE WAS A BASIC FORM OF CHIVALRY

Alex Jones show listener her. Not ashamed.

At least Jones is self financed by selling useful products despite the meme making fun of him selling water purifiers.

bump for Trump/Jones 2016

HES BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

What's wrong with conspiracy, considering the government has integrated technology that can scan every corner of your house, listen in on every phone, and know your personality based on search results. Considering megarich people are born in an environment completely different than ours. Considering money can allow you to buy ways of living we're incapable of. Whats so bad about looking into conspiracy theories?

I am here.

I loved Jones back when he was Bill Hicks before the Illuminati cloned him and killed him.

I am happy he is able to live near the 33 degree.

there good but berkey filters are even better and natural news supplements are better than infowars but alex jones is a character

I used to listen to him religiously

he went too mainstream and now I rarely listen

I watch from time to time. It gets tiresome. It's happening 24/7 in Alex's head.

I never buy any of Alex's stuff.

I may try the Nootropic soon though.

I might get brainforce and super male

almost got one of the "hillary for prison" t-shirts that are 50% off but shipping is like 7 bucks
decisions
have til tomorrow

>implying i dont have a Propur King

yes i paid $300+ for it

also i am a mod on the forums, alex jones is life

You have to learn when he is faking it.

There is the real happenings, and then the dis-info he has to say because of the 33.

It's all in the eyes.

how come you dont laugh when a cable news show goes to commercials to advertise products in order to make money ?

>it's the same fucking thing

I like paul joseph watson better than jones. Don't watch the show or anything but i'll look at their youtube for any interesting looking vids

2cash2quit

If you really want some "brainforce" and don't mind spending some google modafinilicat.

Just try not to stay up for 3 days.

I've bought some of Jones's products. his super male vitality seriously hit me like cocaine/steroids or some shit but that's probably because i drank half the bottle at once instead of a dropper. shit's powerful if you mega-dose

Exactly. There are's a motley crew of Stormfags, NEETs, and other assorted peripherals who rag on Jones for not being 100% perfect.

I criticize him freely if and when the time requires. But he is hands down the best voice out there in terms of elevating political thinking, at least in America. Further, he is ultra red pilled but has to pick and choose his battles.

Over the past 2 years, the quality of his production and research has dramatically improved. I think he would still benefit by an historically minded Catholic or Catholic friendly advisor. But with that said, it is pretty astounding to me how he is able to draw conclusions by his heart and gut. (Example: He correctly postulated that Benedict was kicked out in a coup by bad Bishops/Cardinals. Jones did not at the time understand the mechanics of Canon Law/rules to a Conclave, but none the less nailed it.)

Jones is an all around good man.

Water Filter Warriors

>drinking the fluoride jew
>implying joo's don't use filters for themselves

Burger Bro, did you throw your woman over your shoulder cave man style and keep her busy for 3 hours? I cycle on and off using two droppers. It is perceptibly no placebo.

SMV is not joke bro, especially if you combine it with DHEA and heavy lifting.

I'm just glad that Jones is calling out the Pope Francis on his bullshit and I say this as a Catholic.

well lets just say one of my eyebrows was stuck raised and one was stuck inward like i was angry and my muscles needed flexed and all i wanted to do was work out and run.

Explain

filtered water, non of the shit the jews put into water

Recently switched over from Savage.

Alex sees the even bigger picture

explain what?

45 days of sunburn?

good move. i like savage but jones is much better. his deep intellectual rants are great

i never watched infowars and finally saw him with stefan molyneux...and...are you sure alex jones isnt controlled opposition? Stefan molynexus would bring up clear reasoned arguments..and the alex jones would bring bizarre conspiracy theories..It was really odd.

it just seemed like bizzare conspiracy theories because you don't know enough yet. do your homework and it'll all make sense.

I listen to him everyday. One of the only commentators the globalists haven't gotten to.

i watch one video then this whack job started trying to sell me vitamins and shit.. fuck that

>whos schizophrenic here?

Because they strip him of any credibility

then stop watching tv cause they try to sell you products through commercials

seconded

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>not an argument
>lacking any substance and/or facts
>flag noticed
>comment discarded

Are we talking about the same Amex Jones? Intellectual, really? If you think that is intellectual I'm sure your iq is 90

>he cant sit through commercials

>canadian intelligence

>flag

That's great man if you believe any of the shit he peddles you likely never leave your house. If you did you'd notice he's full of shit

I stopped watching TV when I was like 13 and Seinfeld ran its last season

stop going to websites because there are video advertisements on a lot of websites trying to sell you something.

why would i never leave my house? was that your plan ? sorry im not a cucknadia pussy who backs down when a little fear arises

>why do i even respond to canada

While I have been known to dabble in conspiracy theories, Alex Jones and Infowars are full-retard conspiritards.

Pic related, it's the average Infowars reader.

lol

Still not sure how selling water filters is a bad thing?

you can literally skip every commercial on his youtube and you aren't forced to pay for anything and your complaining? are you against all businesses advertising to make money? he can't give salaries to his journalists and pay for the studio costs with just youtube views are you stupid or just ignorant?

listened for a few years, and finally realized that he's just selling conspiracies and water filters to keep his sham going.

wow i never thought of it like that. i am now an #antijones missle

>daily reminder trump listens to Jones and respects him

>hating entrepreneurship and the american dream
>kill yourself

>dabble
get off the fence and pick a fucking side, coward

he is hit and miss. check him out from time to time since any mainstream from any place is propaganda and nothing more

this one was hit from yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=q6tKS03Vp5U

off to leddit you go shitller

All the more reasons to eschew Alex Jones. Fuck Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

obviously not natural/shopped and filters (IG not water)

Just listen to no agenda instead

>fuck trump

why are you even here? this is trump town

>he was probably a cruzmissle

I have super male and it's not bad. Wakes me up in the morning better than coffee. Makes my duck hard too.

U mad faggots?

you seem upset by differing opinions.

>2016
>not stocking up on info wars approved propur water filter

Because I can and it's real easy to rustle you Trumpfags' jimmies.

>lelumadbro
>seemupsetlel

what are you kids like 15, 16?

cruzmissle detected

He's controlled opposition but he's a good meme

muh controlled opp meme

go to bed reddit

To his credit, he was being honest.

Some of our friends from /fit/ can correct me, but it is my experience that 90%+ of getting shredded is diet, exercise, water hydration, and good sleep. Getting that extra 5-10% can be enhanced through certain herbs and supplements, namely through cranking out extra reps, sets, and weight lifted due to energy/stamina enhancement.

At the end of the day, at least AJ is selling real goods. He isn't making money charging interest on loans to working poor or through monopolistic nonsense services.

infofag reporting in

I completely agree.

Get a load of this globalist

Everybody who disagrees with you is reddit
It used to be the dominating opinion here that alex is a shill, knowingly or not
Maybe you're from reddit
Fuccboi

Yup, the flag checks.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

This.

Stormfags will always criticise people who don't call out the Jew. They keep a close eye on those that don't, it's hilarious. This way of thinking hasn't gotten them anywhere in the last 50 years.

On the other hand, our side uses comedy value to make people aware of what's going on in the world, and who is behind it, and it's working fantastically.

Alex Jones definitely knows who is behind it all, he doesn't want to come out and say it though, it'll be a suicidal move for him.

I've only ever seen the YOURE A WHITE MALE one

>prolapse anus mouth

This

Got my shower filters so liquid jew don't touch my skin

Longtime GLP, made me eat all the redpills early. And disinfo.
Ae911truth.org
Universal-rights.com

>Got my shower filters so liquid jew don't touch my skin
Lol Alex "THE JEWS ARE NAZIS" Jones.
I love him, gonna stalk his CIAsset ass down in Austin and give em a high five sometime.

Alex Jones is the best comedy around.

alex jones also sells modanfinil

>Alex Jones is the best comedy around.
He has been gettin' fucking real lately chasing down dipshit SJW and clowning Glenn Cuck.

one of my favorite jones shows

youtube.com/watch?v=gJzVokIniWI

youtube.com/watch?v=u51OxZF1ltI

I've been listening to him since 2012 I think.

Really odd to see so many anons being fans now when it was like pic related back in the day.

You fags are the reason why Canada has a bad rep