Multiple studies have been done comparing testing results between Caucasians and African-Americans who were raised in...

Multiple studies have been done comparing testing results between Caucasians and African-Americans who were raised in the same socio-economic background with the same level of schooling, and every time, Caucasians received higher scores than African-Americans. Why don't you believe that black people are genetically inferior to white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much everyone here does.

Well obviously they are! They aren't even the same species as us!

Preaching to the choir, m8.

Post peer-reviewed published study then...

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00

Every scientists who studies genetics knows niggers are less evolved. It is an unspoken truth.
The 50's were much easier for this truth to be studied too.

I'm studying genetics at USyd. No, the consensus among geneticists is that there isn't significant difference. You're just tagging "science says" to your ideology without any evidence. Derp.

"Multiple studies".
Can't post a single reputable peer-reviewed published study.

I smell an Aussie shitposting cuck

this

To bad not glorious UNSW

> reputable peer-reviewed published study.
> A print off quoting unlinked studies, random assertions and statistics, but not actual peer-reviewed scientific studies.
Choose one.

Hello from across town :)

this is not a peer-reviewed scientific study, please revise

In case anyone doesn't have the Rushton-Jensen paper at hand.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

"Facts hurt my feelings!"

Systematic racism and the researcher's personal beliefs will affect the outcome of the study, so I call bollocks. You also have to take account of the fact that people who have suffered from poor nutrition in their childhood are substantially less intelligent than those who ate well. Guess which continent is the most stricken with starvation?

I do believe it, user

So how do you explain the the black-white IQ gap in America?

>black text on white background is what constitutes a fact in america
still waiting on those peer-reviewed scientific studies

>African-Americans
>Americans
>AMERICANS

in the USA any medical researcher is bound by law to not be able to publish research on racial IQ differences. i can pull up my IRB training if you want proof

Blacks are equally evolved as whites but the adapted to different enviroments

>Posts no studies

>Facts hurt my feelings :DDDDDDD

Retard

Political correctness overrules reality in today's society.

This is why Western Civilization is doomed.

apericans

"B-but... muh studies!"

Take a look at the links provided, maybe you'll stop living in a fantasy land where human evolution doesn't exist.

chimps > noggers

Inferior in some ways. Superior in others, like sun resistance and doing that thing where they move their neck and go nuh uh!

there's countless things wrong with rushton & jensen's paper, why don't you actually read some criticisms of it? or is your confirmation bias preventing you from doing that?
>maybe you'll stop living in a fantasy land where human evolution doesn't exist
i believe it's plausible that intelligence disparities exist between the races but there's really no compelling primary scientific evidence. most of the studies you're referring to are fundamentally flawed.

Post a good criticism.

are you fucking liberal or jewish? most likely both in my opinion. Whites are the real niggers. race-mixing niggers that got cucked by neanderthals since the dawn of their existence. Saying you hate black people is saying you love race-mixing.