So Sup Forums, what are you doing this very moment to help the victims and families of the Las Vegas Shooting?

So Sup Forums, what are you doing this very moment to help the victims and families of the Las Vegas Shooting?

If your answer is "Nothing", then you are degenerate trash and you disgust me.

>I changed my profile picture

>I'm offering my condolences

>my thoughts and prayers go out to the families

>implying the vast majority of people actually do anything to help
Seems legit.

then you are trash like the rest of them for doing literally nothing to help. i hope the next time youre in need of assistance nobody does anything for you. Cold hard justice.

The word you're looking for is "karma". And you did a fantastic job of outright ignoring the entire point of my post. Enjoy your failed bait thread.

On another continent. What did you do for the Paris attacks, you moralising piece of human garbage?

Nothing, of course. What do I care if some people get shot in some country far away and I don't know any of them.

I post sad respectful memes.

Searching the true perpetrators of this attack and murder of the innocent Stephen Paddock

I threw pieces of ham at my local mosque in the name of peace and tolerance after the Paris attacks

Is it just me or is anyone else curious by this case. Like, this guy with seemingly 0 reason to ever kill anyone let alone 59 people, just suddenly ups and does it? Hmm.

And then his family and ex-wife said all he ever had was a hunting rifle, and they suddenly find an arsenal of weapons in his hotel room and house?

This is just such a bizarre event, coming at one of the worst possible times when everyone is already divided.

Trolling. 8*)

Dude, this incident never even happened. Provide some video evidence clearly depicting people being gunned down, to death and in real time.

Framed

Also, it takes a certain degree of strength and stamina to be able to operate automatic weapons for 10 consecutive minutes, especially for an old man, and even if they're mounted on tripods.

And a gun store clerk remembered him purchasing some weapons. But do any fire range workers recognize him practicing with those assault rifles? We are to expect that an old, decrepit man suddenly possessed the skills to operate these dangerous weapons with military precision? Yeah, right.

Informing people it was a false flag attack and not to be sheeple.

What do you want me to do, rez them all?

I actually contributed to society and donated my hard earned money and time to support those affected. You live in another country? Not an excuse, unless youre a nigger from africa or some shit

Fuck those rednecks. I would take a shit on them if i could.

Making memes

a strawman at best, hecould have been fucked up on coke or some shit, maybe he's just really OP, can't tell for sure.

Butthurt usa is the most powerful country in the world. Eurofag here and even I know this

>you are degenerate trash and you disgust me.
I am OK with this

What's to do? This isn't a natural disaster to be cleaned up. Sorry it happened, but no reason to donate money.

Bought some more ammo before the price goes up, as it always does

>no video evidence showing someone literally getting shot because coincidence is a fickle thing, must be fake then

seems legit

I'm masturbating in solidarity.

Glad to know eurofag knows their place in this world >=}

That's ridiculous. (Also, you don't know what a straw man is.)

This was intensely premeditated. If you have no response, then STFU.

Sure hillbilly. I hope even more cousin fucking retards die at the next one.

What?

premeditated, no shit retard it was premeditated, but you basically said you don't believe he could have done this and i'm saying that's bullshit

>premeditated, no shit retard it was premeditated...
So, you now rescind your point that it wasn't a spur-of-the-moment, drug-induced decision? What are you gonna say when his autopsy reveals no drugs or alcohol in his system? What will you say if the medical examiner refuses to release his autopsy results?

>but you basically said you don't believe he could have done this and i'm saying that's bullshit
And, aside from saying "bullshit" like some retarded hick, you have no response.

Typo:
>your point that it wasn't
your point that it *was*

Literally never said it was a spur of the moment decision, what I meant since you clearly can't read was that he could have taken methamphetamine (which can be known to enhance someone's energy and whatnot)

As for the rest of your rambling i dont know what im going to say when all that stuff happens because again since you can't read english, I can't tell for sure and don't know what is going to happen.

>deadly precison

He was just able to aim and spray though there was 22k attendants @ the strip

kinda making me wanna shoot some random fool, yo.

>military precision

Nice meme user, he was literally aiming at a crowd of thousands and shooting randomly, if he had been "precise" I guarantee you the death/injured count would be significantly higher.

>methamphetamine (which can be known to enhance someone's energy and whatnot)
Is it known to give one military-precision shooting skills? I'm not sure you know how stimulant drugs actually affect people. Also, you're assuming a whole lot here about this man.

>As for the rest of your rambling i dont know what im going to say when all that stuff happens because again since you can't read english, I can't tell for sure and don't know what is going to happen.
Nice comma splice, illiterate.

>Nice meme user
thx lol

>he was literally aiming at a crowd of thousands and shooting randomly, if he had been "precise" I guarantee you the death/injured count would be significantly higher
Yes, from 3 football fields away and from about the height of two. Also, there was a cold front in the area; it was incredibly windy, which, at that distance, would have greatly affected bullet trajectory. Still, he managed to kill 59 people. This is not something one would expect an inexperienced old man to be able to do, even if he were on stimulant drugs.

>military precision

For someone who complains a lot about other anons "assuming" a whole lot about things, you seem to be doing a lot of "assuming" yourself there, chief.

Which is when I stop trying to talk to the retard of the thread who is most likely trolling. Goodye

You're saying my assumptions are less commonsensical than yours? There is no evidence that this man had a history of drug use; thus, to assume he was on drugs during the shooting is entirely conjectural. However, common sense tells us that old, untrained men cannot easily wield these powerful weapons for prolonged periods of time.

Are you retarded, or just pretending to be?

Not a fucking thing OP, no one ever helped me in my time of need so fuck them. I will spend my time spreading conspiracy theories about this false flag operation that was conducted by the ball babies still buthurt about Hillary losing and screaming for gun control so they can implement their fucking agenda without fear of getting shot, so fuck off you faggot OP.