You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Taco Bell

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Taco Bell.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2011/01/25/wheres-beef-taco-bell-sued-ingredients.html
cbsnews.com/news/taco-bell-declares-victory-in-legal-beefover-beef/
npr.org/2011/01/25/133218485/Taco-Bell-Faces-Lawsuit-Over-Seasoned-Beef
dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=18830
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know you go that quesarito box user, fuck youre making me hungry rn that shit so good

Yuuuum 35% beef meat is my favorite

got any proof?

I'll try to find an article. It was about 5 or so years ago. Someone sued because their beef didn't contain enough meat to be considered legal "beef" for sale. I think they settled it out of court, and Taco Bell bumped it up to the legal 35% (or around that range.) The rest is filler, grain/oats type of stuff.

I still eat it though.

My floor. The dirt and blood there really gets that taco Bell taste out of my mouth

well without any proof you're as bad as those faggots who think Jack-in-the-box's tacos are soy

Taco Time.

It seems I was wrong, it was 35%, but I think it added more beef to get up to 65% beef (or they had to stop calling it beef.) All of the articles conflict because they settled out fo court.

foxnews.com/health/2011/01/25/wheres-beef-taco-bell-sued-ingredients.html

cbsnews.com/news/taco-bell-declares-victory-in-legal-beefover-beef/

npr.org/2011/01/25/133218485/Taco-Bell-Faces-Lawsuit-Over-Seasoned-Beef

You can Google "Taco Bell Beef Lawsuit 2011" for more sources if none of those tickle your fancy.

>you have ten seconds to name a better fast food restaurant that doesn't have
>boil in bag "meat"
>just-add-water beans
>dehydrated lettuce
and that was 20 years ago. Who knows what fake food they're serving now.

Not OP here, but I've never had a kebab. I always hear about it online, but I'm not sure if they sell that near where I live. Muslims are not very common.

Taco Bell doesn't even count as food.

none of those things are true fggt

Cluckin' Bell.

It's shitty. Just eat a damn sammitch

two numba memes

Taco Bell beef could be ground up fetus for all I care. Shits cash

If you want the real deal, you have to go to Berlin. There is a small kebab place at an U-bahn next to a hostel called generator that sells the best döner I've ever had in my life.

Lexi Belle

Chic'fil'a
can we stop now?

Yeah, pretty sure you read that at the onion.

go pray on your rosaries.
Chick fil a is for virtue signaling Christians who have more money than taste buds.

Anything

the other part is chicken you faggot. you can find the ingredients online

see
Lurk more before commenting after that part of the conversation was already covered, faggots.

This is just retarded

Your mom's asshole

>pretending people go to taco bell because they care deeply about what's in their food

German kababs don't have lamb in them it is pork. So to get a real kabab you have to go outside Germany. I would suggest the turkey as it is a Turkish dish.

the only true answer

Fuck Jesus Burger

this one wasn't with pork, I know because I could taste it. I'm a Dane, I know pork, trust me

this
chik fil a was never good, the only reason they still exist is because they had a "scandal" that made all the people not eating there anyway boycott them and all the christfags rush to "support fellow christians"

Are danes super into pork?

Nearly EVERY main dish in danish quisine has pork in it, hell, there's like 13 million pork here, that's more than the whole population

I legit thought that was a shitty tampon on a diaper

pleb

christ. kinda curious to try the food there now, I love pork

I worked there, nigger. If it weren't so long ago I'd paste the instruction pages from the cookbook.
Go shill somewhere else, little boy whose mommy doesn't allow him to spell out faggot.

This is an insane theory. Bravo.

there's a hell of a variety in the cuts, and then there's all kinds of stews, roasts and even "pork steak". My personal favorite is stegt flæsk, or translated "fried meat", it's made from the breast part of a pig that is cut into thin slices and fried in the oven untill they're kinda hard and chewy, that really releases the taste of the pork.

My second favorite is smoked rib roast, it's also the breast with skin on it to make crackling. It's really tender and moist, but you can also make it dry if that's your preference, just means you don't put water in the cooking tray

>13 million pork

Yeah a little exaggerated, but they do exceed us by far in the population

dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=18830

quads speaks the truth

They’re called pigs in english

I'd take literally any burger joint over the dirty shit they try to pass off as food at Taco Bell

Oh, I see, like I care for the language, I refer butchering it

Wawas hands down

In-N-Out burger, Dicks, Chick-Fil-A, nigga it aint hard to name actual GOOD fast food.....

You’re doing very well at butchering it. I’m only vaguely sure of what you’re trying to convey here.

I could do it all day to set you off :)

Cool I'll see if I can find some recipes. Will probably have to go to a butcher to get cuts like that, but worth it to try something new.

Wendy's for quality of food.

You could also make the trip to Denmark if you'd like. There is a lot of things to see, and a few kitchens still produce the traditional food. But not many though

Danes may be the new king of terrible banter.
Leafs proved to be even more useless.

kebabs can be had at Mediterranean places too, idk how they stack up to the arabs version. Def hit up some Mediterranean sometime though.

including a pic doesn't make you any less of a faggot

Yum yum