It really sucks living in Texas, where I don't get to enjoy four distinct seasons like everyone else...

It really sucks living in Texas, where I don't get to enjoy four distinct seasons like everyone else. Wish I could move up north. What are seasons like where you live?

The seasons are oh ok.
It never snow down here in florida.

>Alabama
I'm so tired of football season already

North of Chicago. Love the different seasons. We can have all 4 in the same week and everyone is cool with that.

Illinois reporting in
Seasons are cool until winter is more of a hassle to get to work or college. Having to leave 15 minutes early in preparation for there being at least 1 crash on the highway

Fall is pretty dope in Kentucky. Summers are awful cuz swamp land. Usually get one big snow fall for winter. Didn't get anything last year

All year we have summer, then in your winter we have fall.

Living in phoenix is bullshit. 120 every day in summer is bullshit.

I can agree, but driving in the snow isnt bad, its the idiots who freak out whenever there is the slightest bit of precipitation.

NC here, we get the full 4 seasons and it's pretty great.

I wanted to move to texas like all my life m8, I have some family over there and they tell me its pretty chill

In my country winter are bad, around -10 -20°C. Spring is full of life with temperature around 15 - 25°C. Summers are hot, this summer was 40°C. Fall is full of yellow and red leaves with temperature around 10°C and a lot of rain.

Yep I wish Texas had all 4 seasons too. It get boring being hot all year. The worst is the hot rain. I really hope it gets cold in the winter....

In sweden it's snowing

that's 48c for you metricfags. Shit's crazy. Every summer the homeless out here drop like flies.

2 months cold
9 shitty wet + moderate - cold
1 mild summer

Patagonianfag?

Yeah i know, its really fascinating, isnt it Mahmud?

Southeastern Michigan.
We have all four seasons, and since I live near a lake, the weather is moderated - cooler summers and warmer winters.
But I would like to retire to the rolling hills of western Kentucky - if I were ever to win a quarter billion dollars.

Are there any places in the south that four seasons?

I live in central New York. It gets up in the 90s during summer, falls have such beautiful colors that people tour the area, and in winter we average over 100 inches of snow... only missing season is spring. It goes from 0 to 80 around here in around a week.

Mediterraneanfag.

>North East Ohio

I love it. I grew up here but I lived in South Carolina for 2 years during my teens and I fucking hated it. Hot as fuck all year round.

Fall and winter are comfy as fuck here. A good snow storm in mid December always brings out my inner child and makes me want to listen to Christmas music and look at lights. Feels good man. Winter starts to get a bit old when its like March and still cold as fuck but then Spring comes along and makes everything fine. Variety is nice.

kek, I lived there for a few years
NASCAR is even worse

Dude we have so many people from Michigan moving here. Why?

>enjoy four distinct seasons
>enjoy

I personally love it. I've lived in Ohio all of my life, we get fairly cold winters and really hot summers. As well as amazing springs and autumns, although I wish they were longer.

I am a groundskeeper so I am used to working in all conditions. I couldn't imagine it being hot year round.

>Why?
Detroit.

>groundskeeper
what went wrong?
fucking zilch.

San antoniofag. There are only 2 seasons. Summer and not-summer.

Kind of nice. I almost froze to death in seattle. The gray rainy season lasts 6 months or so and 55F is good weather.

Where is "here"? Western Kentucky?
It's a mass exodus - Michigan govt. is turning to shit. Everyone is trying to escape either tax hikes or loss of welfare. So we're losing people on both ends.

Well, okay.

New York. We get 4 seasons but it’s just cold half the year. Hell snow can start as early as October and end as late as March. Not so much toward the city though.

That shit looks comfy as fuck.

>What are seasons like where you live?
Rich and distinct.

t. germanbrah

Two, the too dry and not so hot and the too humid and pretty hot

Found the over paid miserable desk jockey.

oklahoma, pretty much the same weather

Live in Hawaii, no seasons here either, just an endless summer

WI Last couple of years it's cold rainy, season, warm rainy season, summer in Sept. and cold dry season

new york is the worst state objectively

literally the least freedom and extremely high taxes

Colorado
Northern AZ
Certain parts of NM
Much of Tn.
But once you get past the mason dixon line, it's pretty much cool, warm, hot, fucking hot, warm, cool.

If OP was smart, he would move to Oklahoma, where it even snows once or twice a year.

Yep

Coastal South Carolina is weird. You basically start out with a warm to freeing January, a few months of freezing your ass off, three or four months of "It's better in a hellhole" summer/early fall heat, then either a hot/cold late fall, followed by a hot/cold winter (and the occasional freak snow day).

The only consistency you get anymore is the hot-ass summer.

I know that feel user, especially this last 2 weeks, nature can't decide on what season to land on.

I live in Wisconsin, right now its going into fall, so warm weather for now slowly changing into cooler weather then winter. I hate winter

Warm bright and sunny 360 days a year.

Summer is 42c for a month straight.
Winter is slightly cooler than regular temperature.
Autumn not much different to winter.
Spring is as hot as summer but everyone gets allergies.

The other five days it rains in a tremendous torrent that floods everything in a few hours.

Gotta love North Queensland.

North of chicago too n fuk the seasons. Its cold at 5am on way too work then sweating at 3pm on way home

Syracuse, NY here. All 4 seasons are awesome. Our winters are long (snowiest city in usa) but our road crews are the best and everyone is used to it. Spring gives us something to look forward too. Summers are awesome with temps high 70s to low 90s. Autumn is beautiful with the leaves turning. I've lived in florida. Their summers are like our winters where everyone stays inside. Love it here.

CT fag here, it's not bad as far as having the 4 seasons, winter time it's cold and we got a couple of good snow storms last winter, summers are good just humid as fuck. Not the biggest fan on winter just the fact that you work all day and then go home to work more (shoveling snow) just so you can go to work the next morning.

What places in the deep south get 4 seasons?

i feel your pain bro also from texas

300 bucks for a plow guy to do it for you all winter bruh

>Deep south
>4 seasons

Choose one

fucking cold 75% of the time in colorado

Nah, I rather just do it mysylf. Only takes about 2 hours to get my whole driveway cleared and salted. I can take that 300 hundo and buy snow tires for the season

Moved from AZ to PA. Fuck shit ass winter. Fuck snow. Fuck overcrowding. Fuck shitty produce. Fuck how expensive everything is.
Try it I guess OP, I hate it. Endless summer ftw.
>digits

place?

Summer for 9 months and 1 month for each other season, live in social

>747031111
Checked

I fucked up

I think if you walked a significant distance in sub-zero temperatures, you'd change your stance on that.

>Ohio
Weather here makes literally no fucking sense.
A days ago it could be nice and sunny but the next day you'll die of hypothermia if you even step foot outside.

That's where I want to move, but I heard you guys pay up the was in taxes

live in minnesota. summers are normally 110+ degrees (high for here), winters usually get down to -50 degrees with 6+ feet of snow. at least we have lakes tho?

Born and raised in PA fuck the shitty winters

Speak for yourself. I live in the north and winter is my favorite season. Less people outside, sounds aren't as intense, quieter, holiday seasons, putting on awesome winter gear, coming in after being out in the awesomeness for a long time and sitting by a fire with hot chocolate or whiskey, less daylight (nightowl), less drivers.

Irving you say, any nudes you wanna share.

Why are all dumb americans in these thread calling autumn "fall"?

Because leaf fall down.

>But really, I try to call it autumn. I use both interchangeability though.

>SoCal
>endless summer basically, clear blue skies 24/7

Also no rain

Are you saying you can have rain without clouds?

>The word autumn comes from the ancient Etruscan root autu- and has within it connotations of the passing of the year. It was borrowed by the neighbouring Romans, and became the Latin word autumn's. After the Roman era, the word continued to be used as the Old French word autompne (automne in modern French) or autumpne in Middle English, and was later normalised to the original Latin. In the Medieval period, there are rare examples of its use as early as the 12th century, but by the 16th century, it was in common use.
>It's called fall because leaves fall down.
Wow american english is such a beautiful language.

Even if you don't like winter, I think it is important psychologically. Because you have autumn, you start to see the plants and animals disappear. Then it gets cold. Soon snow starts to fall and winter is near. You see the sun less and less, you wake up to dark and it is dark by dinner. It is cold, you have to dress warm and gather firewood. But soon each day becomes longer, and each day becomes warmer. You start to see more birds and animals come out. The snow turns to rain and sunshine. The plants start to turn green again. You feel relief, you survived another one. Now the warm fun time is near.

Year round summer seems like eating ice cream for every meal every day. You get used to it and there is nothing to look forward to.

Technically, you can have rain with no clouds (in the area). If you really want to be autistic about it.

I already said I use both. All regions do this. Brit say the dumbest shit sometimes, because it is the norm. Hurr durr Amurica dumb posting was funny 10 years ago.

In Massachusetts there is only two seasons: Insanely fucking hot and insanely fucking cold.

so any of you guys know a place where it has mild summers and harsh winters.
hate the heat and love the cold
also would like to see all the seasons

In colorado there are no seasons. The weather is decided by a wheel.

Technically, I was just trying to be funny :D but I'll be autistic anyday. Makes life easier.

What are the best states to move to for four distinct seasons?

Agreed.

>Four seasons
>States

Pick one

Vermont, minus the whole heroin pandemic.

I'm in southern Ohio. We seem to get it all every year. Been here my entire life.

Living in Germany. We basicaly have 4 different temperatures of rain instead of seasons.

Athensdude here

I'm near 513/937

Spring - 2 weeks
Summer - 6 months
Fall - 2 weeks
Winter - 6 Months

Reno, NV

I say Reno because our weather is different than the rest of the state

>PA here
Summer is nice, but the humidity gets old pretty quick.
Autumn is the best and coziest season, and I couldn't live without it.
Winter can be cozy, as long as it's not too wet and rainy.
Spring is always a welcome change.

The greatest thing about the seasons is the variety. Just when one season starts to wear on me, it changes.

reporting from Georgia
We don't have spring, summer, fall, and winter
we have pre-summer, summer, fall, and extended fall

pic related 'cause ya'll niggas need Torah

sounds nice