NPR just referred to Sup Forums as the “Underground gathering place for hackers of the Alt-right”…

NPR just referred to Sup Forums as the “Underground gathering place for hackers of the Alt-right”…
why is the left so out of touch with reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/the-rise-of-weaponized-autism-e38472124c6d
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
nytimes.com/2017/10/02/technology/facebook-russia-ads-.html?emc=eta1
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so you listen to npr

cnn called it a betamale clubhouse after the oregon shooting

The left isn't out of touch, NPR is.

I enjoy a good laugh on my way to work..

That's more accurate than an "underground gathering place for hackers of the alt-right" TBH

and Loglifers

>hackers
Does anyone here actually know how to hack anything
I sure as shit don't

Change hackers to trolls and it's kinda accurate.

Npr is moderate compared to the modern day left.

It kind of is tho

Regardless of their political affiliation, they still don't know what the fuck's going on with "the internets"
They're on some grandpa-grandma 'back in my day' type shit

>why is the left so out of touch with reality?

They're out of touch with reality. That's why they're on the left.

Cuck.

>doesn't support Hillary
>cuck

lol

The left views any site as a right-wing site if people can speak there without fear of being destroyed for being outside the liberal mainstream.
That people can say things against feminism or say 'nigger' makes them furious. Never mind that most people here were probably for Bernie.

I am the hackers known as Sup Forums. Ama.

The left always makes this move: anyone who disagrees with me is acting against his own interest! Weirdly enough, none of them ever ask why the filthy rich are leftists. Aren't they also acting against their interests?

No Hillary's supporters are fairly cucked too. The real left wants to uncuck America.

>The real left wants to uncuck America
How exactly would open borders and a war on traditional values do that?

Cucks can believe anything.

not bad

>muh traditional values

Sup Forums is. the hacking is weak, but it certainly is the gathering place for shit piling on shit.

>Sup Forums
>pro-Trump group
literally half of us hate Trump
why don't these people research fucking anything

Lol sorta only basic shit tho...

Naw. You are a total fucking autist if you believe anything other than what is totally obvious to anyone who spends any time here.

The wrong kind of autism.

The left will blame guns for shootings but not drugs for addiction.

The right will say guns are a right no matter ow many kids are killed, they should have their own guns.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit

>NPR just referred to Sup Forums as the “Underground gathering place for hackers of the Alt-right”…
It should say Alt Left. More liberal tards here than anything else.

You didn't answer, though.
How does attacking the institution of marriage uncuck us? How does having NSFW gay pride parades uncuck us? How does forcing someone to participate in a gay wedding against their will uncuck us?
I know asking you to think is a longshot.

Sup Forums is totally owned by the alt-right crazies. Why do you think they dominate these boards with niggers and trump 24/7?

Nigger, please. Sup Forums always cared about something. These days, it is even easier to tell what boards give a fuck about.

Sup Forums looks different than it did years ago for a reason, you nigger brained monkey.

>2017
>still thinking NPR isn't just another leftist propaganda outlet

Naw, not on Sup Forums you baby dicked fag.

>the left so out of touch with reality

Aside from autistic screeching, it really doesn't. Old pol does

ask him lul, I'm just another guy

Yeah. Car Talk and A way with words, bastions of liberal paradise.

Stupid niggers here, man. Niggers, just like you, don't listen to NPR. You both be way too fucking dumb.

You mean Ron Paul? Because that is old Sup Forums.

Welcome to Sup Forums, little nig.

Exactly THIS. Plus, Check 'em.

The Left can't stand the idea of people actually using "free speech" in an actual free way.

We use words like Nigger and Faggot to describe each other because that is typically how males bond - with insults and pretend derision. Feminazi's can't understand that, because, well, they're broads, so how would they?

The truth is, if we were fighting a war, and the guy next to us was a nigger faggot and needed saving, we'd save him. Not because we love nigger faggots, but because he was on our team. Girls don't get that. That's why everyone gets a trophy these days.

Sup Forums has become the last bastion of real free speech, and that means that to the Left, we're all the enemy.

All that proves is only pol cares, like I said. Thanks

you spelled gay wrong

>liberals are left
>why are they so out of touch with reality
Stop projecting, neoliberal.

Lol, you are actually this stupid. Impressive.
How many times have you heard liberal BBC "news" blurbs in between those shitty shows?

I used to love NPR, until I grew up.

you're right thanks
I'm just another gay

>Sup Forums has become the last bastion of real free speech
This is why it cannot last

The left is perfectly fine with free speech. The jewish neoliberal idpolers are jews selling shit and are more concerned about their product than truth.
All of you neoliberals itt need to kill yourselves.

Nothing is on the Left, and Communism has never been tried.

Sure, Antifa bro. Tell that to Milo just after you finish burning up the library.

>The left is perfectly fine with free speech.
I laughed out loud.

thing is, it is the jews

Good point faggot.

Thank you, Nigger.

you answered your own question, they are the left

See? We just bonded. Now jump on that grenade for me, brah. kek.

>Sup Forums
>very organized

Topkek

>NPR
Your tax dollars at work.

Because they can't stand coming here without being triggered. I listen to NPR as well as talk radio and reading the Drudge report. Like it or not NPR is one of the few outlets doing long form radio journalism. They commit many biases of omission. My favorite was a story about a woman with 3 kids (single) in Texas getting thier food stamp benefits cut. They neglected to mention the two adults were over 400# and the kids (teenagers) were all 250+. Her sister lived there and she was a whale. All Mexicans too.

This shit site is also hopping on the band-wagon.

melmagazine.com/the-rise-of-weaponized-autism-e38472124c6d

fucking
lol

BBC runs all night on most stations, you dumb nigger. Their world sport is the best sport reporting in sport's journalism.

Dumb niggers can't discern.

You can't discern.

You are a dumb nigger. Just like the other nigger brains who don't listen to NPR.

It was also huge on Sup Forums, you dumb nigger.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Literally not knowing about Ron Paul Sup Forums doesn't say much about your opinion on the topic of Sup Forums, little normie.

>mfw

This is equally applicable to both sides of the political spectrum. We have become a nation of thin skinned candy ass idiots.

Trillions of dollars haven't been spent by the US to monkeywrench and harass every attempt at trying communism.
The European social welfare states were never left of center.
You're a jew piece of shit and should kill yourself.
>only the last statement is correct

>antifa
Fuck George Soros and his paid protesters too.

You ameriniggers don't even know what the left is.

pic related

This. I listen to NPR too for the same reason - long form journalism, though they make me sick sometimes too with the liberal bent.

And This, just because of the rapid-flow vitriol and the expressive use of the word Nigger made me kek hard.

>I listen to NPR
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Have they seen all the traps and banana threads? Holy fuck if they actually visited Sup Forums for 2 minutes theyd realise the truth

For the Russian shitposters here:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

nytimes.com/2017/10/02/technology/facebook-russia-ads-.html?emc=eta1

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?mcubz=0

GET OFF MAH Sup Forums !!!

I saw this fucking book at Wal-Mart just yesterday and actually laughed at it in store after I read the back and how ridiculous it sounded

>implying the US political """spectrum""" isn't a tiny little line in the upper-right-hand corner of the sapply compass
Political parties are literally terrorist organizations. I see no reason not to shut them down and take all their money.

Reported for spam, arrogant jew.

The last part is hilarious, I also hate how they cater to TED/TEDX so much, Ted Turner gets his dick sucked enough by the other media outlets.

No but the commercial bumpers for those shows still are. NOR is a place for liberals to feel superior, despite NPR being wrong and run by peeps with zero understanding of pop culture.

>that thing that was all over the internet was here too

Oh, that proves everything.

Keep grasping at straws with those insults though.

I'm not a liberal. I am a libertarian and as antiauthoritarion as they come. I would define myself as a mutalist. You need to examine information yourself from multiple sources to form a coherent worldview. All people who crave an echo chamber should not be taken seriously or preferably be allowed to vote.

Russians use proxies all the time and think Americans don't
Buttblasted Russian detected

:^)

They know more than you do, summerfag

How old are you? I'm not even trying to make fun of you if you're young, I'm just genuinely curious. I see all this traditional values shit on Sup Forums lately from what I can only assume is a mostly young crowd and it just seems weird to me. Young folks aren't supposed to be like that unless they're sheltered home schooled christfags or something. This youngest generation is just cynical and negative as fuck, too. My generation was all peace and love and hope.

You ever see the high Ted talks skit? Shit is funny

>libertarian
You like Hayek and Friedman, right? That means you're a neoliberal and should kill yourself.

Me too brother

please keep saying neoliberal, it make me laugh

careful you dont wanna upset a hardcase like him

Kill yourself, jew.

I don't agree with freidman about most subjects. I agree with the notion that people are the forms experts on thier own lives and should be free to do as they please as long as it doesn't harm others by force or fraud.

NOOOOOOOO you're supposed to call me a neoliberal

>The Left
>Not out of touch

L-O-L.....Have ya checked the last few election cycles, user?

How's 10th grade going? How does it feel knowing that Trump is burning the republicuck party to the ground?

What the left refuses to realize is that for starters we didn't have all these shootings until democrats started making gun laws. Also once you ban guns you can sit back and say how great you are, but what will happen is that the government will make laws that make anyone speaking out against the governmental policy illegal and that these people that speak out are in fact an enemy of the state and will find themselves in a re-education camp. So you can sit back and say yaa we won as you freedom of speech is taken away. Remember in the old USSR the Gulag was full of people that thought they could use freedom of speech also.

Libertarianism just might be the most fedora political ideology there is.

>implying the democrats aren't a center-right party
Have you checked anything beyond the beltway hacks and what pays their bills, user?

Yeah the hilldabeast was maybe the one canidate they could have run that would have lost to Trump. I didnt want or vote for Trump but I damn sure didn't want Hillary either whom in my opinion would have been the 5th George W. Bush term (Obama was the 3rd and 4th). So we have a bomb thrower in office now. Watching the world burn is the only legitimate reason a redneck from Georgia had for voting for that yankee asshole

Might be, doesn't mean its wrong though. It's the losing side, not the wrong side.

Because of they were in touch with reality they would know leftist politics don't work.

Both parties are bought and paid for by the same folks. Look at either party on tax reform. Both arguing about income taxes for the rich when they all damn well know the rich make thier money from equities not income.

It's self-consistent and consistent with psychopathy, yes, but inconsistent with the experiences and interests of non-psychopathic people.

Not all income is in the form of wages. Capital gains are still income for practical intents and purposes. They are just taxed at a special, lower rate.

No you are confusing anarcho capitalism with libertarianism. For instance I can make a very compelling small government argument for a BUI (basic universal income).