Mfw in america stockpiling guns is a right but healthcare for bullet wounds is a privilege

mfw in america stockpiling guns is a right but healthcare for bullet wounds is a privilege

Corporate Government America wins again against the stupid American Sheeples.

Do you have the right to defend yourself? Yes
Do you have the right to force another to work for you, whether you can afford to pay them or not? No.

looooool

you have to pay for healthcare lol

Who did defense in Vegas?

>convinced anything is free because your TV tells you it is
You're paying for it, one way or another

americans are so delusional lol

The right. You have the right to. Does not mean you successfully will. You also the right to pursue happiness. Doesnt mean you have the right to BE happy.

no healthcare for the dead.

shit shooter if they need to use their healthcare.

So I should buy a seeing eye dog because I have the right to purchase assistance, no matter how useless it is to me in most occasions?

Yea, I am going to make a big fucking deal about my rights to a seeing eye dog. I will tell people a whole bunch of ways I am better off with the seeing eye dog. No one better disrespect my seeing eye dog rights, I'll have a group that defends my rights to own a seeing eye dog.

Welp, he said Americans are delusional guys. Pack it up, how can anyone argue with a master like this.

You have the right to air, it doesn't mean you have the right to breath it. Stfu

I mean, if you feel like you want to, I guess, go ahead. That's a hell of a position to take a stance on, but feel free to exercise your rights as you see fit.

Show up at an emergency room and you'll get the best are on the planet

Oh very good!
Why don't you let the adults chat now.

You're right. I'd much rather have the government force my wealthy neighbors to buy my guns for me.Bring on muh gun privs.

Any other discussion you would see different I bet. Stop being a dumbass, put your emotions and fears aside and think rationally.

it's 2017, nobody watches TV. Also i've had 2 surgeries, 1 broken bone reset, 2 wisdom teeth removed, braces, anti-biotics etc. etc. and i've never paid a penny. well maybe if you add up all of my tax contributions over the years it'd add up to about a penny going to healthcare...

When Americans pay more than Corporations in tax.

>never paid a penny
And here we see the problem. You have been spoon fed this line so much that you believe it. Even when told otherwise, that you are paying for it via taxes or some other method, and even when you accept it, you still don't understand. And continue to think it's free.

Surely paying them should be out of the question? Your government should pay them and you shouldn't have to bankrupt yourself in order to save your own life. I mean it's common sense for fucks sake

I know how taxes work m80 but if you think forking out 5k for an ambulance to come pick you up is a better system then have at it

Last I checked, US and UK were the biggest source countries for medical tourism to India.
So, US, healthcare can be expensive. That answers that. But UK has "free" Healthcare. Why would they be the other biggest source if it was so good? Cant be cost. Quality of care?