Someone that isn't concerned with a law that say you can't murder 59 people while shooting hundreds...

Someone that isn't concerned with a law that say you can't murder 59 people while shooting hundreds, but he will surely obey a law that says he can't have a gun, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/FedCrimes/story?id=6773423
crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/
nytimes.com/2013/01/07/nyregion/after-pinpointing-gun-owners-journal-news-is-a-target.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZeliEHXT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can always take them by force

Yeah, okay
Good luck with that

# of high casualty mass shootings at unarmed civilians by gang members
vs.
# of high casualty mass shootings at unarmed civilians by NON gang members

Even gang members know their limits

Criminals get their guns from legal gunowners who can't take care of their shit and get it stolen from them

Less idiots legally buying guns, less criminals stealing guns

Wat?

As a result of this tragedy, this morning I turned in my 3 firearms to the local authorities. Now, tell me how exactly I am going to murder 59 people?

So let's make it legal to murder people since they don't bother obeying that either.

>Trumptard logic

Ask the cartels about how they feel about human life.

How many cartel incidents in America involved indiscriminately killing 50 plus people in a public area?

Have you ever heard of a drive by? guess what they use for that. it isn't a slingshot.

As long as we can kill liberals and get away with it. I'm in.

A gang member didnt walk into a theatre in Aurora, a school in newtown or virgina tech or pulse nightclub.

Gang members can be pieces of shit, no doubt.

>being this retarded
Classic liberal

I got a Coke and the whole thing.

Hey everyone.

>Muh violent leftists

This has been debated a milion times...yes at first black market would grow, niggers would still own guns, but without an easy access to new supplies try to guess what would happen after a decade or two...yes, you are right less and less guns would be on the streets not to mention it would be easier to control black market too.

ok and other countries have 0 mass shooting incidents, so your point?

He had over $50,000 worth of guns. He owns planes worth more than $100,000 each. He gave over $100,000 to his gf. Imagine if he actually was smart and invested that money and time into making bombs or a lifelong serial killing career.

We got off lucky with a mass shooting. Thanks, 2A.

Simple fact is tighter rwfulation qill prevent guns from gwtting into the hands of criminals. Every gun crime is caused by a gun sold by someone not being responsible. Make qho sold hime the guns liable for his behavior. Most gun owners manufacuteres and sellers are irresponsible. The only thing that stops a bad guy from getting a gun is a good guy who owns it first.

Trips of fail. Breivik. Paris...

You’re about to get torn up, son.

Good for you, now you're more venerable to an attack, and have nothing to defend yourself with.

>I need guns because they have guns because I have guns because they have guns because I have guns beca...

Lol, gangs in the US murder more US citizens every single year than every act of terrorism ever committed against the US, combined.
>every
>single
>year

Attack from who? The big ISIS boogeyman?

The fuck outta here with your wild theories.

Get fucked.

i think you broke my brain with your nonsensical blather

Turn in your driver's license just to be safe. Oh, wait, you're too young to have one.

they would need a warrant specifying exactly what they are looking for...plus they would need to provide just cause why they would need to search your house.

About 300 a day... Why do you ask?

This is also why we must build a wall.

Yeah but other countries aren't american.

What is africa

Less Guns around, less shootings. Its that easy. This has been statistically proven again and again.
Yes, big-time criminals will her their hands in Guns even with very strict laws, but most Gun murders and mass shootings are done by small gangsters, teenagers, psychopaths and people who just snap one day - all people who wouldnt have guns if they were harder to get.

Other countries are ruled by a caliphate, who doesn't allow infidels to carry weapons.

Son you have norway and paris once a month, not to mention it was done by your ppl not a sandnigger

>attack from who?
>wild theories
In a thread about a guy who attacked a bunch of people....

Are you... can you dress yourself? Do you wear a helmet?

Gun laws won't change the USA overnight. It's a generational thing.

Almost all our social attitudes towards disability, gender and health and safety started by laws enforcing them. And over time, people's attitudes, and even opinions changed along with them. Al lot of them reluctantly.

But you got to admit that people in wheelchairs being able to go to the movies or watch a ball game is a good thing, right?

By introducing gun laws, a lot of people'd fears maybe be justified. The criminals will have guns, whereas the law abiding citizens won't. But that's the price you're going to have to pay for the future of your country. For your children.

It won't happen overnight. It won't even happen in a single generation. But doing nothing about it now because "muh protection" means that nothing will change. And your children't children run the risk of being murdered by someone with a gun.

There are more than half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the United States.

Good luck.

Yep, two cases from other countries (One of them being a terrorist attack supported from outside the attacked country), compared to dozens of cases in America. Great reasoning.

Oh they have plenty of shooting in Nigeria Boko Haram slaughters people every mouth you just don't see that on (((TV))) that often

You are literally retarded.

abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/FedCrimes/story?id=6773423

[citation needed]

English isn't your first language, is it?

In a country with lots of Gun owners... and nobody was able to defend himself.

The last twenty years of increased gun sales and decreasing number of shootings would seem to show that you're an ignorant retard.

Why does everyone think gun laws are about taking them away? We register cars... and here we are with millions of cars.
A simple federal registry would have prevented this guy from buying up an arsenal without raising concern.

It's not happening at all.

You retards blew your load in the '90s. There will never be another federal gun law.

>less guns= less murder
That is a lie according to UN data. The small arms survey conducted by the UN proves that more guns = less murder. pic related.

Source
crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/

>liberal logic explained in the OP

Sadly, there are loads of Guns already around in the US... decreased Sales alone obviously won't do the trick.

Nope, you fucking euroworshipper. Nobody's going to goddamn adapt to communities with high rates of murder that you create through leftist policy. Those places and those cultures exist because you packed these poor people into your stupid groupthink cities and you expect them to act like your slaves. They'll keep killing you, they keep killing you in europe, not just muslims but often just the poor as well. Because why not lash out at your slavemaster?

Everyone sees what these people are trying to do, right? They want to shift the blame for the pains of being at the bottom of their economic layercake cities from themselves to "rednecks" or "nazis" or "country folk" or whatever else when in reality people like us live the way we do because we DON'T want to be part of one of your oppressive leftist cesspool cities. Get down off your high horse you fucking ivory-tower dwelling slum lord.

Sadly why?

We've doubled the number of guns in circulation and halved the murder rate.

Honduras and other 3rd world shit countries...gtfo retard

Registration is the 1st step towards confiscation.

Then you have leftists cuck assholes like the Journal News in New York which used the guns registration to literally doxx every single gun owner in their city. They published the address of every single gun owner in their paper so that they all could be singled out and targeted for ridicule.

nytimes.com/2013/01/07/nyregion/after-pinpointing-gun-owners-journal-news-is-a-target.html

What could possibly go wrong with gun registration, right? Leftists would never use it for the wrong reasons...

In my country the gangs and police agreed it was better without guns (they only brought in guns in the first place to get rid of some American gangs that had moved in).

However, the people here have more sensibility.

>All the examples that don't fit my predetermined narrative are false

What is cherry picking? You failed statistics, didn't you?

You don't just get to toss out all the examples you don't like, faggot.

Murder rates decreased in the whole Western world, regardless of Gun laws. The US still has an absurdly high Murder rate.
Also, see

Fuck that. The price is too high and I refuse to pay.

Also, when are you fuckers going to realize it would take STRIKING OUT the 2nd amendment to even do this? You think everyone's going to be like "Oh, those statements about taxation, equality and the like are still constitutionally protected! We just got rid of parts we don't like." Uh huh. Capital idea.

Haha cucked.

Enjoy getting home invaded by niggers who haven't handed in thei illegal firearms.

You stupid fuck

>You don't just get to toss out all the examples you don't like, faggot.

Which is exactly what you did by ommitting all stable countries and comparing the US only to poor shitholes.

doesn't mean much when the reason for gun control is for the government to come and kill you and your kill children.

Gun control isn't about guns, its about a step towards taking absolute control over a population. Look at the UK, good thing they stopped at assault guns and didn't ban small capacity arms, and handguns, and good thing they stopped there and didn't ban single shot weapons, and good thing they stopped there and...... didn't ban knives.... RIGHT? If a government can't trust their population with assault weapons, you have a shitty government that should be over thrown.

Weird how Switzerland issues automation weapons to everyone and has arguably the best country on the planet isn't it?

tl;dr
>super glad I left euroshit for a free country that respects my rights

Trolling arms dealers:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZeliEHXT4

>clearly doesn't understand how statistics work

wat is samlple sizzee guis????

You fuckers keep saying this but most public events ban and search for weapons. If those people had been allowed their Constitutional rights, maybe one could have gotten a lucky shot and saved 50 people. Instead, they were turned into unarmed target practice because we allow corporations to overrule the fucking constitution.

>yet again mass murder strikes in a GUN FREE ZONE

This is literally not true. People with guns are way way more likely to be gunfire victims.

Why don't we look at the murder stats more closely? Blacks are about 14% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders.

Get away from black infested ghettos and the murder rate in the USA falls by over 50%. The murder rate in white areas of the USA is on par with Europe. But that would be racist, we are all equal. Who cares if 14% of the nation kills more people than the other 86% combined. Admitting that would be racist, right?

And a black murder victim is over 92% likely to be killed by a fellow black. All killings by all other races and cops against blacks makes up about 8% of black murder victims. Yup, racism is the %1 obstacle blacks face, it isn't themselves.

Yeah the mass shootings that get prevented don't get any media attention.

Pearl High School- 1997

Parker Middle School- 1998

Appalachian School of Law- 2002

New Life Church- 2007

New York Mills AT&T Store- 2010

Sullivan Central High School- 2010

Freewill Baptist Church- 2012

Clackamas Town Center Mall- 2012

Mystic Strip Club-2014

Austin, Texas Construction Site- 2014

Cache Valley Hospital- 2014

Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital- 2014

>conveniently leaves out this is a statistically irrelevant difference if you remove death by suicide from the gun

yes people with guns are more likely to choose a gun for suicide than those without guns.

That's a nice Slippery Slope

Yet countries with gun laws don't even have a fraction of the gun related crimes the US has.

Solved, then. My family is safer without the guns. I got rid of mine a few years ago. Glad I did.

Why don't you follow the fucking link, einstein?

Need me to spoon feed you?

The link I provided removes the outliers and only includes the more developed nations. It also removes the USA since it is such an exception. Look at that, Finland, Switzerland, France, and Norway are still among the most peaceful places on Earth despite having the next highest gun ownership rates after the USA.

Sure there are places near the origin with no guns and no murder, but there are also places with lots of guns and no murder as well. This proves that guns and murder do not have a positive correlation.

This is the time when you admit defeat and STFU. Follow the link next time, idiot.

It's also been proven that less guns around and the murder rate don't drop. They just use something else. Killing with a gun and killing with a club makes no difference just how long you take to die.Guns do not make you more dead.

Why, was it killing too many people?

People do a lot of talking about guns crossing the border into Mexico. If you don't want illegal guns come back across the border you must secure it. So what's it gonna be liberals? Actual gun control or people being killed left and right by criminals because you wanted your cake and to be able to eat it too? Don't answer, Chicago already has got you covered on what your real answer will be.

I provide a real world example.
You still deny it.

Go fuck yourself. Back up your position with sources like I have in every one of my posts in this thread or STFU. I argue with facts, you argue with emotion and trolling.

and 100 others would've gotten "unlucky" shots into the hotel and doubled the casualties. Everyone thinks they're gonna be rambo until the moment hits and they're too high on adrenaline to hold the damn thing straight. And before you say military, how many discharged people actually keep in practice to the same standard they were held to for active duty?
Some, but most sure as hell don't.

People that actually were armed and present didn't even draw because they didn't want police other people in the crowd to think they were the shooter. I'm all in for the second amendment, but until we impose mandatory firearms training and upkeep for the general population like the Swiss, they'll be for recreation and individual self defense at best.

If people get into a fight with guns, they're more likely to end up dead. Punching is way less lethal.

Guess where most people get their illegal weapons from? People who got them legally.

Better background checks and limits for owning them less guns in general. There will still be ways to get them illegally, and in general there needs to be more to crack down on the illegal firearm trade, but those autistic white kids shooting up schools aren't going to be able to take their mommy's or daddy's anymore.

Nice bullshit, man. No one drew because it was a ZERO TOLERANCE event where weapons weren't even allowed. Come shoot up a country concert in the fucking south. Bet it doesn't go so well for the shooter.

... This is America.... you are Free to do as you wish here.... so long as you understand,,, there may be consequences for your actions..... but you can murder if you want to....

won't get too far tho.. eventually someone will come for you

No, there were stage hands carrying concealed. Way to not respond to the rest of my post though friendo

Firing into the hotel would be idiotic. People would only be carrying handguns anyways. The shooter was like 300 to 400 yards/meters away. Not even the best world champion pistol shooter in the world could make that shot if you gave them 100 bullets.

It's not like somebody would carry a scoped high power deer rifle to a concert. That is what you would need to make effective shots back at the hotel to fight the sniper.

Same can be said for the entirety of the world

Ghettos are designed to breed crime and violence. If you grew up in one you would have a much higher chance of being one of those statistics.

If the shooter has the same altitude and weapons, it will play it exactly the same.

Fair enough, but this just tells me nothing would have prevented it. There's a black market. That man was likely already not allowed to have the gun he did, and more regulations wouldn't have stopped him. In most cases where there's armed people present for a shooting, the shooter is stopped. There are countless cases of successful home/self defense against a shooter by return fire.

Ask gunshop owners in sanfran how that works out

How exactly does a tighter background check prevent an autist from stealing his parent's 100% legal gun? Please explain.

>Parent is 100% law abiding citizen with clean record
>buys gun
>Kid is turbo autist fucked up in anti depressants and ADHD medication
>steals parent's gun

At what point would the background check prevent this?

And why does the media totally ignore the extremely high correlation between school shooters and being on SSRI type anti depressants? MAybe it has something to do with the anti depressant commercials you see every single commercial break on TV with the side effects that are listed for 45 seconds straight.

>Don't take the medication if you have...
>Talk to your doctor immediately if you experience...

wat

Here's a list of countries that have never had a mass shooting

1. Antarctica

>being this simple-minded
NRA shills gtfo

firearm regulations decrease the availability of these weapons, quite obviously.

>most people get their illegal weapons from people who got them legally

Citation fucking needed.

>background checks and limits on ownership means school shooters won't be able to get their hands on them.

Literally fucking how? They're doing the background check on the person buying the gun, not their fucking kid. Also, the Vegas guy bought all of his guns legally. He passed a number of background checks. And a limit on the number of guns? The kids aren't running around with their dad's entire fucking gun collection on their backs ya stupid fuck.

Your arguments have no rational application. You just think guns are scary so you want to put limits on things you have no experience or understanding of. Remove yourself from the gene pool before you spread your autism.

>Quite obviously
Uh huh...So how'd he get it, then? His chosen weapon has been banned since the eighties, fuck stick.

Dude, laws against assault weapons totally work. It's not like people can just get full auto AK-47s and kill 100+ people if they want to, oh wait...

Love it when people just say the name of a logical fallacy instead of pointing out anything wrong with the argument. Weak

Finally someone who gets it!

Make it a law like it is in many EU nations to store all firearms legally owned ina fucking safe.

Then little timmy the autist won't shoot up his school by just reaching down the side of his dads bed.

Americunts needs moar guns.
I am having fun.

The rifles were not full auto, they were bump fire.

The stock has a spring in it and you hold the gun loosely and hold your trigger finger rigid. The gun bounces back and forth on the spring and against your trigger finger and simulates full auto fire.

It's inaccurate as fuck but shoots fast. But since he was shooting into a large crowd he didn't really have to aim.