Do you think this is funny?

Do you think this is funny?

yeah

She's smiling

anyone here have the tampax meme?

No, but the memes are fucking hilarious

Gotcha bro

he's a courageous young man to protect his mother from bullets like that

Haha american faggots dead is alwys funny amerofags be like murica we dead haahhaah

There is probably some weirdo here jerking off to her cleavage.

ty user

Of course she is. She's a crisis actor.

I wonder if that night someone working in morgue had like a candy land? Just imagine your working and suddenly comes around 20 warm hot girls i bet you everything someone got off that night on someones warm dead pussy.

The fuck is wrong with you

This has 4d viral marketing written all over it..

If a woman is dead and you start licking her and fucking her brains out is the woman still able to squirt? And lets say this girl if shot she would first be in a state where all muscles start to tight so if she started to die and someone in that croud started fingering her is she still able to squirt? Cus if I was in that croud I would assume I am dead so I would just turn to first girl who is wounded and start beating her fingering her like go crazy on her since no one would probably react on it because of madness.

Do you know what the last organ
to go cold in a dead body is? MY DICK!

What a bitch. She's attracting sharks.

Never forget that you typed this LOL
This is your reality and that comment is your output

Malaga 2295

When does CPR become Necrophilia?

Well if she is dead from bullets in that mass crowd you can take your penis and fuck her in bullet holes so no one can know it is rape you can just lie down next to her and pretend your like injured and actually you are fingering bullet holes and rapeing in ass so no one would ever know bitch dies from bloos lose you say fuck i wanted to help

Nothing. user just acknowledged that necrophilia still exists is all.

Oddly specific,

Protecting her from gunfire is funny? How? I would do this for my wife in a heartbeat.

>attracting sharks
that cunt should be sued and thrown in jail

Found the homo

You all who think this is funny should be ashamed. Rip Dana.