>gybe hate spammers are totally not from Sup Forums
>same thread picture is used for Sup Forums bait
Hmmmmmm...............................

haha posers

inb4 prune in 5...4...3...

>origin of blues is pol bait
Almost like youre trying to ignore facts that you dont like or something

funny reddit frog

And blacks made it better. You're point?

Who said blues musicians loved african music?
You're just assuming that on the fact that they were black

>people think blues musicians intentionally used scales and chords and didn't just play what they thiught sounded good and all emulate one another
>actually expecting semi-illiterate musicians mostly born in the U.S. to parents ripped from Africa and stripped of their identity to have connection to Africa and even know how to make those instruments
such lazy Sup Forumsposting

It is always claimed that blues are african inspired. Lets not pretend as if this isnt the case. What is interesting is that theres literally zero evidence of this while objectively they were making european music.

>miles davis went to juilliard

>exact same tactic
HMMMMMMMM.................
I guess GY!BE really is still Sup Forumscore and one of the best bands overall.
Thank you. Now I know the reaason people were shitting on GY!BE was because their entire life is a meme.

>strip away their culture and traditions and force your way of life upon them
>be shocked when they use what they only know
Wh*tes everyone...

>It is always claimed that blues are african inspired
Who claimed that?

*You are

Im sure lots of people point out that your shrieking doesnt change reality. Bye kiddo. Nice troll attempt. We are here to talk music.

Why are you bringing race into it? OP said nothing about race

based slavebro

>miles davis now makes the blues in the 1920s and 1930s

>what is call and response vocal techniques
>what is African rhythms carried from africa into slave chants eventually converted into blues
embarrassing

I hate niggers, want to kill sjws and you are NOT here to talk about music.

Hmm weird in the last thread a black man told me that it was all slave chants and african heritage that made blues what it was. I guess youve admitted defeat on this point. So now do we hate blues as slave music ir something???

I hate GY!BE and I'm a leftist

>what is African rhythms carried from africa into slave chants eventually converted into blues
If by converted into you mean they used european versions of these ideas, yes.

Call and response I'll give you, but I never argued that the vocals werent different.

That's ok. I know there are people who hate GY!BE and aren't from Sup Forums.
The recent anti GY!BE propaganda however is Sup Forumss doing.

>source: your ass
You sound schizo more than anything desu. Get help.

What is with the recent group of spammers? We have had Miles Davis spammer, GYBE spammer, Choa spammer, and now this. Not only does this stuff discourage discussion, but on a shitposting level it's uncreative as fuck.

GY!BE is melodramatic entry-level plebeian crescendocore trash. You should have grown out of GY!BE after you graduated from high school.

Do you have paranoia?

Equating the scottish/irish folk scale with the American blues pentatonic is stupid as shit too anyway since they aren't identical and the difference in a scale by even one note is a massive change in how the pieces work and sound. This also somehow assumes that people liek Charley Patton were knowingly playing scales from Ireland and Scotland
>also implying that 3/4 and 4/4 time are somehow unique and purely European ideas

Why is neo-Sup Forums so easy to bait?

Wow it's almost as if those people had their cultures ripped away from them due to Colonialism and misguided Christianity. Read some books user

There's catharsis in taking such bad bait sometimes

It's the only way I can get hard these days

low quality bait

I've never heard someone say that but its at least partially true, they largely evolved from negro spirituals

was about to say this. negro spirituals are directly from slaves brought from africa