I need you opinions Sup Forums. Married for 25+ years now...

I need you opinions Sup Forums. Married for 25+ years now. My wife was a little porky and strange looking when we got married but now she is starting to look like an Obese Cabbage Patch Doll with Downs Syndrome! Dubs gets our wedding picture. What have I married?

On one hand, your wife is a fat pig. On the other, you have literal Muslim repellent. Take her into a mosque and see what happens OP.

looks she have big tits.

Her tits are horrible pancake awfulness.

got more pictures?

fuck did you marry the bitch for then OP?

If she is in direct sunlight you just smell frying bacon. She can't even walk properly, she just loafs side to side like she has no knees.

Just post it you old faggot

Rollin

Rollin rollin rollin

Only married this mess because I porked a kid into her first time I plowed it. Kill me now please.

i like your fat bitch

Dude, if your open to being worshiped, they'd love you over on /h/. Daddy thread.

Worst day of my life even though I am grinning.

Rolling

fockin deal with it OP
you've spent 25 years with her, why are you just complaining now?

ayyyyyy she look like the caricature of yall on ya wedding day

she was always ugly you turkey

She has a huge head/neck. Does she drink a lot?

Fucking Pillsbury Dough Woman. I sleep in the basement.

Daddy thread awaits

do you have any kids op?

Not a boozer but she could eat a buffet out of business in 15mins. Im sick of finding Candy Stashes all over the fucking house.

Holy Fuck OP, she looks like a piece of cauliflower

at least you guys look happy there.

filename got me. maybe you should divorce her.

Dubs of Truth. See you (all of you) over on /h/

I know. Her personality is worse than her blobbyness.

Stop being a little bitch OP and tell her politely how you feel or go to counselling about it. Damn wife stuck by you for 25 years. OP probably isn't even the guy. Timestamp it faggot.

Not the least, the hair is better

Jesus christ user all the makeup she is wearing then how does it feel to roll over and see it without makeup now

what's her personality like then lad

>sick of finding Candy Stashes all over the fucking house

HOLY SHIT..SHE WAS AWFUL LOOKING BACK THEN...WHERE DID YOU STEAL THESE PICS?

HE LOOKS HAPPY THOUGH, BEFORE AND AFTER. I BET SHE MAKES HIM FUCK THE DAUGHTERS.

You don't want to know Sup Forumsro! I've seen the inside of the fucking Hurtlocker and I am hear to answer questions.

NAH, HE STILL HAS LIFE IN HIM. MY EX WAS GORGEOUS BUT WAS A FUCKING CUNT. IF YOU LOOK AT ANY PICTURE WITH US TOGETHER MY EYES ARE DEAD. YOU CAN'T FAKE THAT . HIS ARE NOT DEAD.

Show her tits or gtfo

Judging from this picture, you guys should be a Tele-Evangelist team by now...jus sayin

Kek

THE DON'T LIKE THE PORKERS THOUGH. GLUTTONY.

Kek. I just lost it.

I only use the bathroom at work now. This fucking farm animal of mine could clear isis out of a cave with one dump.

Obviously you like Obese Cabbage Patch Dolls with Downs Syndrome.

Sometimes I just want to wait until the kids are out and sit her down so I can finally ask her honestly why she encased Han Solo in carbonite?

Nobody here can help you man. Lol.

oh lord, my feet are swollen

OP, we're over here! I've got so many people that want to meet you. C'mon in, talk to some of the other unhappily married guys. Relax. We understand.

holy shit I need to start using condoms lmao

YOU CAN'T GET YOUR CATS PREGNANT BRAH

3 at a time. Triple bag it Sup Forumsro

dude fucking divorce her and get your life back
why the fuck are you wasting the one life you have

sorry bro, but that's on you. should've used protection, should've realized she was "going to be" ugly. i hope you have an awesome kid. maybe try and kill her?

Ever thought about a fishing buddy?

Good Advice. I think that is what is needed.

Don't say ''Fishing'' it reminds of the smell of her hamper.

i feel your pain mang, i'm in the same boat. it seemed like a good idea at the time and a better future than i might of had, but in hindsight i prob should had stayed single.

Yeah right, set up a giant mousetrap with fucking Big Mac sauce sloshed all over it. Problem solved.

I like it

insulin overdose, it'd be the easiest way. fall in the shower too

Show her this thread and she'll divorce you lickety split.

Don't want her dead, McDonalds would go out of business. Divorce within a year is the game plan.