/b why do you hate niggers I'm curious

/b why do you hate niggers I'm curious

They destroy everything and contribute nothing.

Because they're thievish, bellicose, willfully ignorant, and rapacious.

das it mane

Chiggers

Nogs ruin everything. literally everything.

Oh, yes. Also, they're very, very loud.

Tfw you're hiding drugs behind your face.

/Thread

they truely are when they beat Stephen Paddock's high score

They have an unearned sense of entitlement . And never give thanks for all the freebees they do get from this country.

They're a largely incompetent race. They promote claims of thousands of years of history... kangz... levitating pyramids... and yet, reality shows nothing of any lasting human significance.

Why are you curious? If you ever had any interactions with them you would have your own answer why you hate them.

I don't really hate niggers, but the world would be a better place without them

They're loud, smelly, ignorant, they walk fucking slow in front of you, and get fucking scholarships and special treatment because they were born dumb fucking niggers. Fuck them all with a god damn rake.

They stole my bike twice as a kid. I tried to have an open mind early on, but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

Fuck niggers

Racism is as ugly as this mothafucka

not all just most, mainly because some are actually decent albeit they are a minority.

Low IQ, Violent, Smelly, uncivilized, ignorant, primates that blame everyone else for the problems they create

A better question is why don't you hate niggers?

every time one is near me, shit goes missing or they perpetually need a few bucks or a ride. they generally seem like the most helpless and needy people i've ever met.

I thoroughly hate niggers--but there are plenty of blacks that I actually like

This tbqphwy

Y'all just mad that all the white bitches want black dick.

Continue to drown In your insecurities which you mistake for hatred of Sup Forumsiggers like me. WE GON FUCK ALLL DA WHIT WOMENS AND AINT SHIT YO WEAK WHITE ASSES CAN DO ABOUT IT ;)

WE STILL KANGZ

Just look at them and you'll see why

No, I think we have all laid out our reasons quite clearly. You're a nigger though, so we don't expect you to understand. I'm amazed that you could even see past your big fucking lips to see what you're typing. Go climb a tree and stay there where you belong.

Any woman that would fuck you, I wouldn't touch in a life or death situation. Crack whores are worthless like your English

I cant say I hate blacks however I am confused by their view point. True their ancestors were too weak to defend themselves and were put into slavery. Hundreds of years later they are born free and enjoy many things many native Africans will never know. If it were not for the white people they live in this world with they would have no rap industry, no rims on they lac, no flashy clothes with an athlete's name embossed as a low level status symbol. Also the millions paid to black pro athlete's would never be either. The black entertainers would also not have the lives they enjoy. So tell me black america, why so serious?

Civil black vs nigga

Absolute gold.

I don't.

Hood niggas don't really serve a purpose at all tbh, junky and filthy

Because they steal rape and stink.

because they are ignorant, play the victim constantly and refuse to chage their shitty destructive culture.

why is it everytime a black man tries to better himself outside of rap and dealing that hes considered "acting white"

upvote

They commit high levels of violent crime and have low iqs. Then have the nerve to blame white people for everything wrong in their loves. No self awareness.

Michael Brown robs a store, attacks a cop and gets justifiably shot=black victim to neggers.