So guys, I have a girls Gmail acc which she is using right now regularly, signed in with her PC all the time

So guys, I have a girls Gmail acc which she is using right now regularly, signed in with her PC all the time.
How can I use it to get anything useful? She doesnt have any saved passwords or anything.

Pic related (she's into anal assuming from search history)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/timeline?pb
support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she use fb insta ect probably same password

she does obviously but she has another password on fb. havent checked insta, who cares instagram?

Can I download some keylogger or some shit on her android remotely from gmail or some shit?

GONNA POST ALL THE WINS I GET

Pics of emails I'll scan for any that may be useful also location history may be useful

yeah, she's got bunch of emails but hows that gonna help?

bump im interested

If she had Gmail has she got drive and photos? Does she synch phone goodness to a cloud?

Also you can look a voice search history

No syncs related to pictures. Shes got a fucking Iphone linked to another mail I suppose

for what exactly?

Shes got another android device with bunch of apps. Can I add there some useful one for us?

Record voice I'm sure that can be used also look for sent mail

List apps

Link her fb man she's hot

Google drive maybe? You can access it from gmail

google.com/maps/timeline?pb

FB, Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp and 30 + other editing and default apps

How many devices also send pics of emails some may be useful

yeah I see her location history. So?

Just go to any of her social media and reset the password using the email address.
Search for the apple account confirmation email in her gmail mails, reset icloud password

3 devices: iphone, pc, android

nothing interesting emails

Any spots visited frequently

yeah there are

List them (what type of places

Reset her apple password and get pics from there

It's probably a backup email

she changed her FB password the moment she told her mail pass. FUCK

it was pretty simple tho. gonna try another combinations

Can you send the password so we can make a most likely new one

pin12345678

Yeah share her bro. You want us to do something for you so give us something

gonna post it for sure after I get it dude, but I really doubt if there's any way left

talking about simple link to her profile so that we can see what hottie you are talkin about

Try to access her fb using her old password, tell fb you didn't change it and you'll get an email with details on how to get a new fb password

tried, its linked to another email

Look at her saved passworsd support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

Perhaps you should have us take a shot

Guys he got you with this picture but does not link her profile...because it's about some different mail different story and he's just using Sup Forums horniness for personal army

check her photos.google.com account see if she has anything spicy on there and upload them on here

I told you I will post any wins I get and I will. So calm down

Reset her snapchat pass ...check memories in snapchat...?...Profit!

good idea

I usually thought that icloud auto saving was the gold mine, oh boy I was wrong .. snapchat memories is the actual gold mine.

Most people dont even realise that when they get logged out, they are actually being logged elsewhere..

Time to sit back and watch which WhiteKnightCuck will ruin this spectacle.

OP, go on google chrome, log out from your account on your regular browser and log into hers, then when you visit website youll see autofilled passwords, cache, etc.

Roll.... ?

Can trying to log in/logging in to another Snapchat be traced?

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd he's gone...got what he needed ...not going to contribute back ...shocking

Told you so

I got the gmx login of an email account, but nothing interesting in there. I guess most of her accounts are being linked to that email.
Any chance to hack the Snapchat without being caught?

You're not going to be caught if you don't link her social media and profile pics that can be reverse image searched ....just make sure that you delete the email she receives after you log into her account .

Facebook sends alerts to mobile phones when it's logged in onto some unknown computer, because it will remain logged in on the phone.
What about Snapchat? Just would like to see her Snapchat and WhatsApp pics lol

Snapchat will log her out when you login..she WON'T receive an alert on her phone ...she will receive an email.

Of course dipshit