Rate my setup

Rate my setup
4 x 15w cfl 2700K
2 x 12w red/blue grow ligth

Feminized MK-Ultrabubble from T.H Seeds

I have 2 x 23 w 6700K CFLs coming in the mail, Should I add both, or should I replace 1/2 of the 15w 2700K?

First time grower

Any place for run-off?

run-off?

water run off

kek

0/10

no. just two boxes with normal plant soil. thats bad?

Dude you need way more lights than that to grow with. How big of pots are you using?

enligthen me kind stranger

>No tent for sterilization
>No where for the water run-off
>hippy hanging with fucking clip on lights
>Where is your nutrients?
>How many watts?
>How many outlets are you using with all of that?

2/10 ghetto AF

Who the fuck are you replying to?

not bad OP. why no HP sodium lights?

pots are 20 x 15 x 12 cm

>watts

It's lumen output

busted for nothing...yank the shit up numbnut

this guy knows what's up, except the whole tent thing.

If you say watts then this newfag will go by watt equivalent not actual wattage. Cfls aren't high output and this guy obviously doesn't know shit.

>lumens

how do i get seeds?

growing with cfls is garbage to begin with. If you were talking say LED grow lamps, I would agree, but still most of them are watt rated(not that it means that much as it does in HPS/HID)

MODS!

So based on your replys i should add the two 23w cfl 6700K when they arrive.
That will put me at 4 x 15 w cfl 2700k || 2 x 23 w cfl 6700K || 2 x 12 w LED grow ligths.

Do you think this will do?

It's mostly just a numbers and patience game really, if you want to get serious you need a permanent vegging area along with your flowering area so you can keep a mama plant for clones. Don't clone her more than 3-4 times though or they start to go retarded.

i bougth mine in Christiania. Its easy when your city has a free town

cool you just need another 30 plants a tent a carbon filter and 3 600w HPS lamps

Your yield is going to be small, and you definately need to have a place for water run off to prevent salt build up in the rootzone.

This I know, but if you have a couple rooms(or do single run and no cloning) you don't really need a tent.

You are going to need bigger lights or the plants will stretch for more light. They will still grow and make a bud but you need more wattage. Also you need to be able to let the plants drain the water that you give them.

ideas on how to fix that? will drilling some holes in the boxes and placing them in another box do f,x?

2'x4' grow tent, 3x Meizhi Reflector 600w LED lights, 2x reptile UVB fluorescents for extra trichome production, 8x Daywrecker clones, 1x 6" can fan for outtake creating negative pressure, 1x rotary fan for a breeze on the plants, 1x large CO2 production bag, agrometer/thermometer connected to an app on my phone for off site observation. Mhm.

drill some holes, and use a lid or a tray to collect the water, and take care of it each time. You should be aiming for 10% runoff each watering.

You can get bigger CFLs check amazon for 500W or 1000W CFLs and just get basic plant pots.

Hey man you want to get some canes or something in there for supports if you want to grow tomatos

Also is this a closet grow? If it is you need to make sure that when the lights are off there is zero light hitting the plants.

Oh and I use Nectar of the Gods for my nutrients. All natural, easy for your natural soil to break down (especially if you are using Great White or Oregonism), not super pricy, and I've found it less easy to nute burn than with GH.

Fuck, i really miss my weed...

yeah its a student style closet grow. total dark will be np tho.

That's a sad pic user. Hope you're just in between grows.

Next time research a lot before buying anything and starting. You can invest about $600 in a grow all at once and pull off a pound, or more if you're smart and efficient and attentive. A tent, 2 or 3 good lights, good clones or seeds, nutrients, that's most of your money right there. But your first grow would more than pay for all the initial cost and leave you with the equipment to keep up the process. Make money, buy a second tent and some more lights, boom you have a veg tent and flower tent so you can grow at least a pound every two months.

It will still grow a bud for certain but without proper lighting, drainage, air circulation. its not going to grow a great bud. grasscity has a forum section that is full of good tips for beginner grows.

Hey Sup Forums rate my grow room!

Why are you growing coriander? Throw that shit away it tastes like shit

i dont think i will risk that in a country where weed is illegal. but maybe one day, my friend. maybe one day

First thing you need to do is get them out of those boxes and into some proper pots. They will probably veg ok under cfls, but I don't know how well they'll flower.

n1

now go hang yourself

A buddy of mine in CO grows 3# every 2 months off of just one 1000w hps for his flower stage. And he started the same way I did, just one tent and one LED and 4 clones.

Sadly my house burnt down. A fire started (probably on the power transformer). Got really lucky and the firefighters didn't turned me over to the cops..

Psh, it's illegal in the US and that hasn't stopped me or others who grow small. Most of the ones that get caught here usually have a whole house dedicated to growing.

Damn that sucks...

Shit dude. Bummer. Glad they didn't grass you up, at least. Planning to grow again?

all the setup, and you're going to fucking burn it anyway

not bad

my plant currently

The inicial investment + housing requirements + all the annoying parts (noise, room etc) are putting me off...

Also..(big also) my roommate almost died while sleeping due to the fire - smoke inhalation. Firefighters got to him by axing their way into my house. He was totally unconscious when they got to him. So a bit of a trauma there..

When the fire occurred i had about 30 plants ready to be cut and processed...

get a real hortilux bulb and reflector

>mfw organic grows use literally none of this shit

1 oz/ small as fuck/bag seed genetic/10

you sound triggered

Understandable. Sounds like a really scary night, sorry you lost your crop, but glad that's all that died.

Is the plant OK? Stems near the bottom look brown, doe.

You're heaps cool