Casual reminder that autistic people are socially inept...

Casual reminder that autistic people are socially inept, but typically not unintelligent and 10% of autistic people are geniuses

Telling someone they are autistic is a compliment

You are a retarded autistic faggot then

Having trouble with our diagnosis are we? You poor autistic bastard. F.

If that helps you cope.

I deal with you fucking people all day; you fancy yourselves fucking X-Men when you are selfish, social defectives. You attempt to comfort yourself by telling yourselves that you are more intelligent, but that is not at all supported by data.

"Autistics are super-smart!" is the "We wuz kangs!" of mental defectives.

Now, it back to molesting modified My Little Pony plushies for you, I'm afraid.

Having trouble with being 14? Angst, maybe suicidal thoughts?

Oh, and take this viral marketing for Young Sheldon and cram it up your retard hole.

if they have adhd/add it fucks it all up though

10% of the time

I'm OP, I'm not autistic, I am just sick of people using autism as an insult because it justifies insulting genuinely socially impaired people

Kek you sound so hurt. Congrats on being an shell for the rest of your life, you pathetic attempt of human

Just to be clear: Autistic 'people' are genetic garbage that would have been left to die on a mountainside in a more enlightened age.

Alright, serious answer:

Autistics have a mental disorder that makes it difficult but *not impossible* to perceive and react appropriately to social cues. Proper training and education can allow such people to consciously develop these skills which come instinctively to non-autistics.

But the fashionable trend now is to insist that no problem exists; autistics are permitted and even encouraged to make no attempt whatsoever to develop these vital social skills and thus become entitled, obnoxious, lazy sacks of shit, trained to bleat "Muh autism" whenever called out on it.

You know what that gets you? This guy.

Not necessarily. I don't think that autism carries a greater likelihood of being a genius, but I do think that someone who already possesses a genius-level intelligence might actually benefit from the symptoms of autism in exploiting that genius.

But, for every Davinci or Tesla, there are ten Chris-chans.

Almost nothing is 100% negative, however. Even the genetic abnormality that causes sickle-cell leukemia also confers resistance to malaria. I think a similar phenomenon exists with regard to the medieval Black Plague.

Autistic reporting in.

Everything you said was right. I can't stand it when someone:

>Rages out over nothing
>Doesn't shower
>Tells me how hard human interaction is
>Tries to justify their behavior with autism

I literally raised myself. Parents were narcissistic drug addicts. When I was kicked out of home at 27, I had to google simple things other people were taught how to do. I didn't have the luxury of my parents teaching me much, they would just collect government checks for "caring" for me even though they weren't, and keep blowing it all on drugs.

In spite of this, I didn't let autism define me.

I went out into the world, forced myself to integrate into society, forced myself to interact with people, forced myself to get a job, fell in love with the love of my life (no force needed there, heh)

People who blurt "muh autism" all day and don't even make an attempt to better their lives fuck me off more than Sup Forums using autism as a general insult.

/Rant

You, I like. Life is hard, but you said "fuck that" and charged through it. Good for you, user. I hope things stay good for you.

My best friend had aspergers, I would try to cope with it and teach him basic human stuff since his parents were garbage and spoiled him with 300 bucks a month or so when he was only 15 and shit like that.

I thought we were making progress over the years until my dad died.

I don't wanna know anything about autistic people ever again. I'll just keep calling retarded edgy cunts autistic faggots on Sup Forums and that's it.

Autistic people like empathy, that's not human no matter how you paint it. They can only pretend.

>Autistic people *LACK* empathy
Sorry, autocorrect

true

just an fyi. i'm Autisic. and it dose'nt bother me when people use it as an insult/slur.

offence is taken not given,

Things got a bit shaky this year. Lost my job, but I had to lift up to 45kg 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, with an absolutely fucked spine. I'm taking time out to get my head around the fact, then working out what to do next. I don't take shit lying down. If they can surgically correct my back, i'll get back to blue collar work, and then eventually truck driving, like I always intended. If not, i'll work something else out.

Your post makes literally 0 sense with minimim context. Are you saying autists can't feel empathy? Because I can.

If I see someone lost and confused, I help them find where they need to go.
>While "normies" walk by and ignore them

If I see a little old lady stuggling to get off a packed train with her walking frame, i'll take pity on her and help her off while "normies" just charge out of the train like farm animals.

Don't think one bad peanut makes the whole bag worthless.

There are different autism spectrums, I will not risk it tho

That's fine, do what you will.

I am an autist.

what you said was probably accurate for a fair number of Autistic people as some of us have little emotional capacity or even no emotional capacity. i'm somewhere in-between, while I can usually understand how someone is feeling most the time, when it comes to more serious emotions I struggle, I feel close to nothing when people i'm close to die. its not a choice its just how I am, and just as I wont ever be able to really understand the pain you felt losing your dad you cant understand how it feels knowing you should feel one way and not being able to and feeling wrong or like a monster in your mind because of it.

i'm not saying your friend is a good guy or like me because I don't know him.

Not autist here. I regularly use autist as a jokey insult. I don't use it disparagingly to mock someone with autism but to point out how socially unaware someone is being. Would you find that offensive?

personally no.
offence is taken not given, and its not a direct insult to me so why should it bother me (tbh though even if it was a direct insult at me i still would not care, there would still be no reason to care)

I'm this guy
And I don't find it offensive either. I find it humorous.

no because many autists are complete fucktards and losers like my brother

>my brother
>my twin brother
>my imaginary twin brother
>my imaginary twin brother from canada
kek