Why do Americans always speak so confidently about shit they nothing about?

Why do Americans always speak so confidently about shit they nothing about?

Europeans are far, far worse for this.
I'm convinced everyone who says this about Americans is projecting

*sharts in your direction*

Dutch is a dialect of French. Northern Ireland is 70% Mooslemic.

You can say that but they elected Trump.

And?

Because we alpha

DONALD DRUMPF IS NOT MY PRESIDENT AND PROBABLY A MOSSAD AGENT AS WELL :-DDDD BRAISE DOG OK

everyone knows drumpf is a racist bigot u idiot

Your voting record is better how?

I wish I were self confident like an American.

What does that have to do with being a wiseass?
Europeans are the case study when it comes to wiseasses who think they are better than anyone else.

I've never voted once.

I meant your country

We are irrelevent.

B-but le stoopid Muriccans xD

Why do people act like being racist is a bad thing? It's obvious that we should keep the inferior races out of our countries. This doesn't mean we should kill or hurt them, or wage wars with other countries. Just deport them and then stick to our own. It's so simple. I wish everyone was a racist.

Having a think.

because they dont know shit and they choose opinions based on which idiot is shouting the loudest

This but unironically

Had no idea bill did all those things. Cool

Right. He's credible when it comes to mechincal engineering, not gender studies.

Bush got elected twice, did you forget that already?

Unless trump fucks up really bad or dies, he will probably get another term as president.

You dont know how stupid some republican voters are, even if something is against their best interest. For some of them if a candidate is a "christian" and a republican they will vote for them instead of the other candidate.

t. Sanchez Miguel El Torrero

For the same reasons Yuroslimes do the same when talking about Americans.

The shit that I read from Yuros here talking out their asses about Americans is much worse than anything I've read from Americans.

>BA
>in mechanical engineering
>not a BS

Shit image, try again.

The thing with Bill is he's actually pretty smart when it comes to engineering related stuff. He's got experience in the field and the education to back it up.
But he's just using his fame and name to push an agenda that has nothing to do with anything he's an expert on, and that's what's too bad.

True. I wish he would have kept making programs for kids that are actually about the physical and life sciences; he's just not a very good talk show host, and the way he insinuates his political views into everything is really irritating.

If Bill decided to make a new show aimed at older kids where he talked about basic engineering concepts and made it fun and interesting like his old show, I would watch it religiously.
Bill was fun and interesting, that's why he's still famous years later.

He just let the SJW kool aid get too him too much.

I wish I was too

Wrong.