So apparently this is the killer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/
youtube.com/watch?v=oiHsSytV8zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can he done the shoots if he deid?

*one of the killers

b8? b8.

as a thumbnail it looks like a skyrim screenshot, im pretty sure this was his entire motive operandi

He's right, it does

a good Hitman can execute the plan without anyone finding out who and where it came from

Is this legitimately him? Where did the picture come from? And has any motive for the shootings come out yet?

Why the fuck did he want to shoot a bunch of people attending a country music concert? Why not go driving around and find some scumbag criminals, drug dealers and pimps, or corrupted, greedy high rollers, and start killing them off? Why do these people waste these mass shootings on random people who likely don't deserve this to happen to them? If they are going to sacrifice their own life, they literally have nothing to lose, as the endgame is the same, regardless of who they choose as their targets, so why do they not seem to want to make some good come from it, and kill some sorry, lowlife motherfuckers who deserve to have their lives taken?

As for the pic in the OP, can anyone confirm if that's actually him? And has a reason for the shooting come out? Also, does anyone else find it frustrating that (from what I saw, at least) Jason Aldean did not speak in to the microphone as he was leaving the stage and warn the crowd that there was evidently an active shooter and the sounds they were hearing were actually coming from a gun? It seems pretty fucking selfish and irresponsible that he apparently just got the fuck off stage without warning anyone else. I realize that he may have thought that he was the target; but he still should have sensed danger and wanted to try to warn the people in the crowd.

>Was

Good luck finding crowds of criminals to shoot down.

Prisons are literally full of them

I live in Arizona and we have plenty of areas in and around Phoenix where you could easily find groups of people to shoot who likely deserve it. You likely couldn't find a group of people where you could kill 50-plus people in a matter of a couple minutes, but you could possibly get upwards of that number collectively, by driving around and shooting fucking hood scumbags until the cops catch up with you. Plus, you could probably get some shootout action from some of the thugs and gang members you're trying to shoot.

I just don't understand why these people - who know they are going to end up dead, so they won't be around to see the effects and aftermath of their efforts - choose to shoot a bunch of random, regular people. Why the fuck do they not try to kill some people who deserve to be killed, to try to make the better place for some people? Don't they ever hate bad people who deserve to die? Like, rapists, child molesters, corrupt politicians, people who have fucked over innocent people?

Agree. We should weaponise terminal patients as a force for good.

Motus operandi. It's motus operandi.
Not motive operandi.

He ded

NO, it's modus operandi, you tit.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/

MODUS you fuckwad

It did bother me that Jason Aldean or a PA announcement never warned the crowd.

Predicted??

youtube.com/watch?v=oiHsSytV8zU

huh?

did he died?

Fine example of what racism and hatred to the BBC does to a white manlets.

they say police kill him.... he its obius that he commit suicide...was the goverment

fucking white people

So apparently this is the Stiller