Ladies and Gentleman your 2016-2017 regular season MVP is

Ladies and Gentleman your 2016-2017 regular season MVP is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCyfINNmfN8
strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well i definitely agree with herd's take on the mvp race
youtube.com/watch?v=JCyfINNmfN8

>more possesions
Keep Robertson had 40+ more possesions than Westbrook. His arguments are also kind of bad, saying things like 7 straight finals when its only taking into account this season. The amount of power he has or anything like that doesn't matter either

Harden, unironically. If the Spurs snatch the No. 1 then it's Kawhi.

singler

if spurs finish with 1 seed its def kawhi desu. it'd be fucking keks to see the high usage babies harden and westy get cucked by kawhi.

Have you voted already?

strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x

K
A
W
A
I
I

>lebald mvp
"No."

KD and it's not even close

if kawhi fucking leonard of the stacked antonio spurs wins it over Russ or Harden that will be the biggest fuck you to fans of the sport since Curry won MVP unanimously.

Kawhi doesn't deserve shit, as good as he is, the spurs are completely fine without him as evidenced by their 16 straight years of success before drafting him. MVP isn't just best player on best team anymore, you actually have to add value. Kawhi adds nothing, spurs are still a 55+ win team without him.

Meanwhile Westbrook and Harden's teams don't even make the playoffs without them. This kawhi leonard nonsense is honestly starting to make me upset.

>Kawhi adds nothing

You're probably right but your reasoning still sounds retarded mate

so you think a player that doesn't add value to a team should win MVP over a player who IS the team?

by that logic, if warriors get the 1 seed Curry (or hell, Durant) should win.

This. Kawhi is not playing in an old system. Duncan is gone now.

>westbrook
45 shots a game stat padder. literally always goes for assists in the first even when he is open just for the stat. 1st round knockout
>lebron
>need more help
>2 all stars inst enough

Kawhi and Harden for sure will win it.

The fucking beard

>if you play for a good team that means you are worse than people that play for shit teams

The award is for the Most Valuable Player, not for the best player.

In my opinion it should be between Thomas or Harden. Westbrook is a meme.

Westbrook is second only to Lebron with points off the court. Harden is less than 2

>LeBron has biggest impact
>kawhi makes a 1.5 points per 100 possession difference
>kawhi mvp cuz muh record

Gotta go with Kawaii this year. Dude impresses me so much

This retard doesnt know what he's talking about

...Russell Westbrook.