Americans should be allowed to keep all of their guns, even loosen the rules...

Americans should be allowed to keep all of their guns, even loosen the rules. A mass shooting every few months is the best population control we've got for these rodents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_growth_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're going to get plenty of "mr edge" replies

But baiting aside, fuck America. Hopefully there are some more mass shootings this year. I'm quite happy seeing all those dead fucks sprawled bleeding on the floor.

I say let them kill themselves the world will be a better place for it

lol it's funny because you talk shit behind your computer with your trap threads up. But if you were there you would cry and shit your pants like the pussy you are. Funny ass shit

>Americans should be allowed to keep all of their guns, even loosen the rules
Finally, someone gets it.

Tell us more about how your buses of peace are better

To be honest, yeah. I mean, pushing gun control on Americans is probably only going to make them more persistent. Also sense America is the most sexually free place, they are going to overpopulate at some point. Might as well let them kill each other for now.

Not an argument

I don't really see the point in the right to own a gun. That said I know banning guns isn't the same as stopping people wanting to kill other people. Sort out whatever societal issues is making mental health such an issue in the west and have better treatment and I expect you'd see less shootings. That said I'm some asshole on Sup Forums, so I don't have any idea how to do that or any power to do much anyway.

More crybabies hiding behind anonymity because they're too embarrassed to say which 3rd world shithole they actually live in.

Ok? Does that negate the fact that you're nothing but a bitch made pussy talking shit while jacking off to Loli and traps? Nope. Besides you couldn't even afford to fly to Las Vegas let alone do anything there, you're poor LOL

Well I'm Canadian and 4 of my fellow countrymen were shot and killed there on sunday. I honestly never cared about gun control in the US, other than to troll Ameriburgers on here, but now that they're killing citizens from other countries maybe I'll change my mind.
Meh maybe it was their own fault for going to a war zone like the US, but still, stop shooting Canadians. We have no way to defend ourselves there the next time some piece of shit decides to shott into a crown of thousands.

its weird on the one hand guns are cool as fuck

on the other hand we have crazy people killing damn near hundreds of people like it was nothing

>ad hominem
>fallacies
>projection
Not an argument

Nice pic! So cool how it brought some of those 58 dead fatfucks back to life!

Quick post some more foreign ppl so jelly XXD maymays

all the way from the uk. its not just the middle east that are hoping kim will do us all a favour and wipe you off the map already

has to dowith the people owning guns so tyrants/government cant control everyone like when they founded the country and also self defense because obviously lots of people wanna harm/rob you

I think it won't help if they ban guns because it doesn't matter they will find the guns somewhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_growth_rate

Except not really you fucking retard

Considering how poignant his last post was, you're cutting logic is sure to get his noggin joggin

Stay jealous foreignfag. Maybe one day your shit tier banana republic will do something worthy of mention.

have the guns locked away in special places where all the people with hard ons for them can go and shoot each other

US is basically like the kardashians
you whore yourself on the media thats why people cant stop talking about you

>amerilard being this triggered
You can't make this shit up

I live in somewhere with no gun ownership and I've never had to defend myself with a gun, even though I've been robbed and jumped and shit. That's because no one else has a gun. I also don't know what a few guns is going to do if the state decided I was a problem. I see your point, I just don't agree I guess. Each to their own.
Whatever the case, the point of my post is that less weapons=/=less people wanting to murder people. Sort that first surely.

maybe just limit them to militias and ban them from people who are not militia/law enforcement/military

but then again it means less power to the gov if each state starts its own militia chapters

Just like the UK, too scared to do any of the dirty work. How does it feel knowing your government bends over and does whatever the fuck we tell them too? You can hope and pray Lil Kim takes us out, but no one has the balls to take us on. Stay mad snaggletooth

Americans need to give there guns up

>Also sense America is the most sexually free place
kek. Showing a single tit in a movie earns it an R rating cus "think of the children." Guns and killing and all that stuff is cool with them, but sex is a definite no there. They're just too religious there.
I'm in Canada and you can pretty much see all the nudity you want on a lot of channels and theres not one in the US with nudity other than HBO and other premium cable channels.

no

Not here to argue. Here to point out the hilarious fact of how much of a pussy you are. Shits pretty funny. I bet you have never even touched a gun. Wherever you live is too bitch made to have them. Oh and you're poor so how could you buy one? Funny shit

Now you're talking.
Make the whole country like Texas!

>rinse and repeat
Not an argument

nice strawman meme.

Just a few for maymays ameritard all those murdered rednecks are almost unshot!

>foreigner who cares about what we do in the US
that is sad and pathetic

Abortion kills far far more then mass shooting

Those are NOT Americans. Most Americans speak Spanish. Those are stupid fucking gringos.

>Just a few for maymays
What is this, new english?

Where I live they teach in kindergarten things like killing is bad and sharing is good. Maybe the country just needs to be put in a mandatory kindergarten class if it's going to want to live on the same planet as the rest of the world

#Unnigthestates

If you want an argument I'll give you an argument. You ever seen a grown man cry before? I have and it was disgusting. I slammed him with a wizard suplex then rode away on my bike. What I'm saying is I'm a pretty big guy but I've got a real tender side if you get to know me. How's next Tuesday for lunch? I'm real easy.

>having reading comprehension this bad

Your country get running water yet?

Which country in South America has the name America in it again?

dam right! in fact, lets start with killing all the Texans and then move state to state from there?

>repeats not an argument 3 times
Where do you live lmao I want to laugh my ass off

hey wherd you get my pic?

jealous of mass shooting every day? massive gang violence? niggers chimping and rioting? mexicans spilling over your borders? muslims plotting agaisnt you? north korea wanting to blow you to shit (albeit with his plastic rockets lol) russia wanting to eradicate you, jews controlling your every media outlet and political party?

Yeah, I'm jealous. LOL!

>still failing to deliver an argument
American education at its finest

true man, better just not to make an American in the first place than go through all the bother of raising them and shit. save millions on welfare as well

>LOL
You should probably head on back to facebook.

I own guns and I haven't been robbed and shit.

Looks like I am the winner here.

>(suvivorship bias FTW)

Thanks, I learned it from arguing with leftist nutjobs

Can't argue with that logic. Bring on the purge!

And, in North America, there's the Estados Unidos Mexicanos.

kek
you sure do know a lot about a country you hate and are not jealous of.

Grindr, thanks.

lol I could blow your head off with a shotgun that I legally bought while you hold your little knife. lol too pussy to have a gun, oh and poor. Aren't you too busy being fucked and blown up by Muhammad anyways?

Not an argument. Are Americans really this retarded or is this a false flag?

>Estados Unidos Mexicanos
I don't think any of those words translates into Americans. Try harder.

But if you haven't been robbed, why did you need the guns? Do you have signs everywhere like 'lookout I've got guns!' or is everyone in America just terrified they might get shot naturally?

>less weapons=/=less people wanting to murder people
Well more guns definitely doesn't help. America has a murder rate higher than most third world countries and a high percentage of those murders are done with guns.
Name one country in the world with strict gun laws that has anywhere near the murder rate of the US.

Yeah, good luck wit dat.
Please let me know how that works out for you.

Which country are you from? The asses we kicked, or the asses we saved?

He's right, you know. The United Snakes didn't get cucked, it got jewed.

>50 people dying every 3 months is the best population control

Here's your (You), dipshit

Start with the jews and end with the niggers.

Lol so true.

>dey so jeluz of us cu we kangz

McDonald's does in far more Americans in every year then mass shooters. Or violent crimes in general for that matter

Argue what? Do you want to try and win an internet battle or something. I just pointed out the fact of how much of a pussy fag you are, that's all I did and you seem to want to fucking debate something? Rofl where are you from

>Name one country in the world with strict gun laws that has anywhere near the murder rate of the US.

B-b-but Hillary's emails

>still no argument
This is comedy gold

>too scared
>9/11

try harder fagit

I don't disagree mate. Less guns would be good too.

Fair point. GUNS FOR EVERYONE!

Not an argument

You're not getting the message are you?

You have not said where you are from yet jelly fag. You seem real concerned about the us too. I bet you know a lot about our politics and everything that happens here. What irrelevant punt little 3rd world Muslim ridden place are you from? You still decline to say, embarrassed? Yea

False... guns, cigarettes, and forks all kill people. The sooner we get rid of them, the sooner we can live in big gay orgy.

>spouts memes, fallacies, and ad hominem
>"n-no you"
Americans everyone

Truer words have never been said.

Yeha cheers mate.

Your schools needs to be burnet down adn rebuilt, teachers inside. So fucking dumb.

kek what else do you expect him to say? He makes a few valid points and you respond by calling him a pussy and poor and other things.
Wheres your argument? You're just making yourself sound like a 12 year old autist.

In 2015 France had more deaths by mass shootings than the US had in 8 years of the Obama admin.

whoa there. I don't want to kill all white people. that's horrific. I'm talking about americans, barely people

I'll make it easy for your feeble brain.

************How long are you going to keep getting trolled????************

so you watch the kardashians too?

tl;dr

Also, thanks for the help in the pacific you lazy fucking british faggots

At least the idiots advertise themselves

i mean...we dont even watch that shit....

>repeats the same thing about 5 times
Oh you want to argue about what laws and regulations the us should now pass because of recent events? Are you really that concerned with what goes on here? Stay jelly and bitter champ.