2:08 am, on drugs, feeling chatty, AMA

2:08 am, on drugs, feeling chatty, AMA.

Alternatively, hot woman thread.

what drugs ma dude

MDMA. Still have a bit leftover, but thinking about saving it. Don't have a dealer or anything.

She left me man. She said she needed time to fix herself and she couldn't do it if she had me to fall on.
I'm in so much pain right now. Please console me

Op here.

Man, i'm sorry for you. Want to share what happened?

She's a mess. She is not a grown up. She is careless, irresponsible and very much an idiot. And yet I fell in love with her. Despite all that. Maybe because all that.
And now, she thinks if she has me to fall back upon she'll never improve herself. She'll not grow up. She needs to be alone right now she says.
Fuck me. I'm in for a world of pain

Yeah, i've been there, it's rough. But hey, maybe this is what is best for her, and ultimately, you. People who stay in relationships longer than they should tend to be poison to eachother.

She sounds really young, man. Maybe it's for the best. Do try to stay in touch with her though, just dont assume you'll be back together

Sorry if i repost, I'm clicking like a madman.

Also, fun fact, i believe this picture was from a guy asking if it was normal for his gf to send pictures exposing half her pussy to other guys.

She's 20. I'm 21 user. I don't want to stay in touch with her because I'll let my guard down if I'm with her
Tell me what I want to hear
Tell me I'll find someone else. Tell me the world doesn't look back. Tell me about the arrow of time and how is always points forward. Tell me I'll make it through this user.

Man, i wish i could fap.

Why can't you?

Hard to get a boner. Not so much easily distracted, but it's kinda like the mood is missing? I imagine if I had a girl here it would be better.

Probably gonna try again soon

sorry man, missed your message, will respond in half a minute

You're gonna make it through it because you're a man. It's what you do, fight through.

You don't have to stay in touch if you dont want to, that's perfectly fine too. And hell, there's no reason to think you won't find someone else, someone better. We all have regrets, we all look back, but the point of looking back is to make a better forward, if that makes any sense.

You control a large part of where your life goes, man. Just move on with your head held high, but allow yourself to grieve for your loss.

Still open for questions. Sex, love, drugs and general fuckery.

those. are literally perfect.
assuming they are real.

>747051781

Quite agree. Fucking love that figure.

Very nice.

Everyone bailed?

pic of ex?

Is it a pic of my ex? No, just a random picture from here.

Oh my god I used to have such a big crush on this girl. Probably when I was like 13.

Holy fuck. Are you that young, or is the picture that old.

Turns out its from 2012, so 16

then post her. we want to judge

That's not so bad, then. She does look amazing,

Thought about it, but will have to decline. Always feared seeing shit of her on here, so eh.

Cute edgy British chick. The accent, the short hair, the nose stud, the literally perfect tits, my crush has been revived. Melissa Clarke.

Hey user, been there done that. As a dude that just escaped that blackhole I highly recommend going against everything and ditching her completely. Go download meetme and tinder, then try to just find someone new. I did it and now I have a 2x cooler and hotter girlfriend that actually respects me like a real human being and isn't an immature autist. I got lucky user and you can too.

No fucking clue, i'll google the name though.
From the sound of it, there's vids.

Samefag here, I typed that because much like you I desperately went on Sup Forums to vent about it and the Sup Forumsros helped me then. Pay it forward faggot

fuck yea there are

Hah, goddamn, may be able to fap after all.

Nice drinks, wait WTF....WTF.. read what it says in their drink cups...INCEPTION

Came here for boobs came out with feels.

On coke , Horny as fuck . Dicks / pussy all welcome

On 6 tabs of acid, trip me out with some sexy ass girls faggots