So this guy officially has the high score? Let's rate this compared to Elliot, Columbine and Dylan

So this guy officially has the high score? Let's rate this compared to Elliot, Columbine and Dylan

I still believe Elliot had the best motive and idealology. These bitches these days need to be taught a lesson so decent guys can finally get a chance. It's no reason I should have to be a 28 year old virgin and if Elliot had his way the world would be a better place.

He was an autist that had no game. He's better looking than me and I still got laid.

Elliot
>kills: 6
>injuries: 14

Columbine:
>kills combined: 13
>injuries: 24

lol they're not even close to Stephen but takes the cake over him

columbine was nothing. it's only remembered because it was innovative. virginia tech was twice the count.

Anyone else amused by the fact that the media has no choice but to use a pic of him with his eyes closed and looking all "DRINK IT IN, MAAAAAN"

sort of like adam lanza no?

This. He was a good looking dude and rich, he had every advantage and he fucked it up by being a creepy, entitled autist. He's basically what Chris-chan would've been if Chris was attractive and wealthy. There is nothing good about Elliot or what he did.

Cho still has the high schore

Eliot was a weak beta faggot.
Columbine was ill prepared autistic losers.

59/300

You know what, keep an eye on CNN tomorrow, I'm going to shake the Earth with this one. I will have the true high score that will make this guy look like a fucking saint. The world is going to shit and everyone already treats me like garbage, time to act and get my revenge upon humanity.

I'd tell you guys to stay safe but honestly if you're fool enough to get caught in my path you're already dead.

Didn't he shoot himself in the head?

Leave the high score to me

>not giving us a location to stay away from

Thanks a lot, man

Old fag did put the bar high

>high score?
Technical question: Do you count the gunman in the score if he offs himself?

yes

American High Score. In one minor event. Not even close to the European record .

why is everybody forgetting about me :(

Someone have that new vegas pic?

hope you are behind at least 7 proxies cause im reporting that comment to the fbi.
for the lulz

Dylann Roof was the best

hai guise, is it movie tiem?

anyone here go to my school?

all i want to know is, are you all registered voters?

the score should be so high + or - 1 shouldn't be a big difference

uh nah

this is now my favorite gif.

Im the cutest

lol fucking faggy ass neckbeard, i can smell you from here

What do all these faggots have in common? you guessed it! they're all fucked up cracker ass white trash. the worst race.

have anyone of you considered a career in the military?

cho was an azn u nigger

>Cho has high score for 8 years
>Fagmuslim has it for 1 year
What a waste

Does not matter we can never bet Germany's record

That's only because of azn hax. Columbine score is legit.

Columbine is the best. It's the mother of modern mass shootings. The one that really brought these kind of incidents to the whole public's attention.

Reported

how many did that German cuck kill?

That doesn't mean we shouldn't at least try to kill more than six million jews.

i have, my brother!

looks don't matter

They really went dark with that Big Lebowski sequel], huh?

muh six gorillion

what makes Columbine a unicorn is that there were multiple people all willing to die for the cause.
they killed a bunch of people
then they all committed suicide.
nobody pussied out.
looks like we will never see another Columbine.

anyone like to go fishing with me?

wow, look at the edgy shithead with no life posting edgy shit. kys faggot

Do this with hands and feet against people who won't take your shit and I'll be impressed, shooting someone is pussy tactics, a fucking monkey could go on a rampage and accidentally kill 60 people.

He shot himself because he knew he was gonna get his assed kicked by the cops and in prison, he's not a man he's a coward.

i'm a good looking gay guy! no no no...death to the infidels, like totally!

You guys are fucking disgusting! This isn't some game, lives were taking you fucking pigs! How would you feel if one of your family members died? Yeah, not that great I'd imagine.

my wife is a bitch guys she's always like, "SNACKBAR! SNACKBAR!" she cray cray!

haha jokes on you I don't have family members!!!

Hasn't beat Breivik though.

His score isn't confirmed,only the coroner can deliever the total

How is that for you? Man, I think I would love to have no Family members....

in soviet russia, finish line finish you!

Pretty good, actually.

Joy lane?