Just a reminder that if you don't believe in God, you don't believe in logic, science, or reason...

Just a reminder that if you don't believe in God, you don't believe in logic, science, or reason. For those are not possible without his blessing.

>For those are not possible without his blessing.
Prove it.

>LOGic

g e t o f f m y m e s s a g e b o a r d

Don't need to. There are two things people tend to do. They either see It are are both humbled by his power and are fulled with a deep understanding of the world or those arrogant many who see It but choose to ignore it and mock those of us who understand his Power

>Don't need to.
Then I don't need to believe you.
>They either see It are are both humbled by his power and are fulled with a deep understanding of the world or those arrogant many who see It but choose to ignore it and mock those of us who understand his Power
Option 3: Those who don't see it.

You misunderstand. You don't need to prove it to you because we both know you understand His power and that his goodness grants us the knowledge we need to understand the world.
I simply choose to acknowledge God while you choose to bask in your arrogance and mock those of us who know our place under his rule.

>we both know you understand His power and that his goodness grants us the knowledge we need to understand the world.
I don't know that at all.
>I simply choose to acknowledge God while you choose to bask in your arrogance and mock those of us who know our place under his rule.
Prove it.

You yourself are proving your own arrogance much better than I could on my own

It's arrogant to not know things?

Its arrogant to see God's power, but choose to ignore it and have the audacity to think that you can exist without Him.

I don't see God's power though.

We both know that you do, stop kidding yourself. You are only fooling yourself.

Do you claim to know my mind better than I do? Who is really the arrogant one here?

But user Zues is the cause of all logic, Ywhw and Emanual are only demi gods at best, fathered by Dagoon and sin. So how can you believe in a demigod and not believe in Zues.

You capitalized power instead of His, dumbass.

God punishes those who do not respect His grammar.

To be fair, such capitalization is purely optional in English grammar.

God "Science" LOL didnt know this was a YLYL topic.

Are you questioning His grammar? What kind of infidel shit is that, loser?

Even if a god existed, English was developed by men. Indeed, it was developed long after the Bible was first written.

But God is the creator of all things. You slander His name and doubt His ability. You are nothing but a sheep who has already succumbed to sin and Satan's influence. Begone heathen.

OP is bad troll and a total faggot. that is all.

>But God is the creator of all things.
If God is the creator of all things, then God is the creator of my statement. If the creator of my statement has succumbed to sin and Satan's influence, then God has succumbed to sin and Satan'as influence.

>Religious fags actually believe this

Logic, science and reason all had to fight tooth and nail against muh religion to free humanity from shit-tier assumed knowledge.

Take the solar system for example, it was ASSUMED thanks to mlg religions that the Earth was the centre of our solar system, and to a lesser extent the centre of the universe. Several people as early as BC times found evidence to the contrary, but it wasn't until Copernicus, Galileo and Newton in 1500 onwards who provided irrefutable evidence.

Take evolution as well, fossil studies have irrefutably traced the earliest human ancestors to 40,000 years ago, and some fossils are being discovered now that could indicate our species is almost 150,000 years old. Not to mention all the genetic links to former species who we evolved from.

And all this evolution happened thousands of years before any religion, hell, the world's 2 biggest religions, Christianity and Islam, are 2000 and 1500 years old at most.

Simply put, Religion has if anything stood in the way of scientific progress

OP=faggot

God has a plan for you to capitalize pronouns referring to Him. It is His only plan and sole reason for interacting with humans, who were created by interdimensional mole people on a dare from Satan. God saw an opportunity for the grammatical respect He felt He deserved and chose to save us by cruelly slaughtering His bastard child so that we can refer to Him as Him. Amen.

God isn't the first god. Baal, Ra, and Daggon are all older then the jewish god.. (Whom was originally married to the goddess sin)