Spain doesn't have a cult

Spain doesn't have a cult.....

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Médersa_mérinide_de_Salé
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_Koubba
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palais_El_Mechouar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Algiers
img.over-blog-kiwi.com/1/63/65/07/20150615/ob_9b34a4_lmcja3c7.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Mahkama_du_Pacha_ou_Palais_du_Méchouar.jpg
histoireislamique.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/medersa-ben-youssef-marrakech.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities_throughout_history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reconquista was a mistake

Clearly the inquisition did it's job then.

Are spaniards dark enough to be considered as having a culture? I would say the fact that they were ruled by muslims from north africa for a while and culturally enriched means yes.

Friendly reminder that this was done using Byzantine artists

You're welcome Spaniards, we're bringing you more tourists :)))))

We're moors after all.

Lies, it was done by the proud muslim people of southern Spain

you know your roots brother
Alhamdolillah

i am betting you have an all natural glorious Arab tan by birth that these cumskins are jealous for? right Antonio De Silva La Castellia de San Donhuan?

Tacky

Our culture is the unemployment and killing moors. For me it's enough.

That's Visigoth

>tfw last name is matamoros

Well done under Visigoth rule but native Iberian.

Moors didn't build anything everything is etched Iberian or Roman structures they occupied.

Where does romanitization of illiterate Berber nomad niggers terrorizing a settled population come from?
The legacy those fucking moor niggers left is 90 iq Andalusia.

What about the torre del Oro? Calahorra tower? Caliphal baths?

How did niggers with 50 iq managed to conquer, rule southern Iberia for 5-7 centuries?
And did they manage to enslave a million of those superior iberian master race for 300 years after that with barbary pirats?

Truly, being conquered, civilized and enslaved for 1000 years by 50iq subhuman niggers ape make sensé.

Nothing built by moors they were just terrorizers and privileged bandits, they had no schools.

First university was built by native iberians in Salamanca after depopulating it from constant warfare.

>tfw mine is too
>tfw i will never live up to it

How come Morocco or North Africa in general don't have anything as beautiful as what's in southern Spain.

I know that Al-Andalus was basically in our peninsula, but nothing stopped the moors from recreating it in their homeland.

They didn't enslave anything, the population felt better to convert than fight zealots and die, just paid tribute to keep savages at bay until warriors from the north liberated the land.

It was done by native iberians not moors.

There's a lot of moorish building in North Africa and they are far superior to anything in Iberia.

You just don't know them

Same reason if you're getting robbed by a hobo you feel better just to give what he wants and if he says to convert to his cult for no more terrorizing they accepted as they were atomized.

>muh heritage CHI
now I have seen everything

Care to enumerate them ?

The hobo moor wants money and you can get back to peace?
Better give money than die or fight, how wrong they were, when iberians and moors interests contradicted each other the moors were swiftly conquered in 1230, by 1,000 moors were no threat, 740 Galicia and all North was liberated.

There was somewhat peace under tribute to moors so population was quiet just living lives.

Marinid dynatsy, Morocco: fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Médersa_mérinide_de_Salé
Almoravid dynasty, Morocco en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_Koubba
Zayanid, Algeria fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palais_El_Mechouar
Almoravid, Algeria en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Algiers
Almohad Tinmel mosquee, Morocco img.over-blog-kiwi.com/1/63/65/07/20150615/ob_9b34a4_lmcja3c7.jpg

There's much more.

The Middle was unpopulated desert, all moors have there is Toledo, Valencia, and southern cities

This desu.

That's nice and all but not one of those things is comparable to the quality of what's in Granada or Seville desu

What quality of life in grands or Seville?

Seville and Granada are moored but predominately Iberian it was reconquered if it was indistinguishable from North Africa you would see a different result.

>just paid tribute to keep savages at bay until warriors from the north liberated the land.
>Killing 90% of the population even though they were Iberians as well.
>Liberating.

sure, burguer, sure.

Wikipedia pics aren't great. I don't see how this upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Mahkama_du_Pacha_ou_Palais_du_Méchouar.jpg
Or this: histoireislamique.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/medersa-ben-youssef-marrakech.jpg

Is different from Al Andalus monuments.

Looks good but I think none of those are comparable to the buildings here.
Also what is wrong with the mosque of Algiers, it looks horrible, it's like someone tried to restore it just painting all of white

You do like getting ass rammed by foreign niggers

It's not being different, it's just the scale.

Those that get ducked by niggers deserve death

>i don't know what im talking about so let me project my fantasy
Ameri*ans

Well pic related is an university built in 877. It doesn't look worse than Al hambra.

Al Andalus had over 10millions people in 8th, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia in the 18th had 1 or 2 millions people. Of course building are bigger, Cordoba alone had more population than any North african country even 1000 years later.

Iberia was like China to North Africa.

Al andalus didn't have 9 million people ever.

It's also funny that southern Iberia had more people in 800 ad than the whole 5 Maghreb countries in 1900ad.

Maghrebian population never changed for 3000 years until 19th, the desertic land can't support population.

Well I don't know what to say

Al Andalus had 10.3 millions people according to historical estimations, Cordoba alone 0.5-1 million people. Pic related. And islamic iberia GDP was also very huge.

That's not s university, first university of higher learning was built in the 1,000s by native iberians Christians.

Wrong.

kek and saved

Al andalus never stretched the entire peninsula

According to UNESCO it's the first university in the World en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine

Do you want more historian citation/books?

Yeah the estimation is about islamic ruled emirate of Cordoba in the 9th under Abd ah Rahman the III. Whole Iberia had 10 millions of Al Andalus + rest of population of North.

That is a church not a university of higher learning university Salamanca was a university for non theological sciences.

9th century

Whole Spain had a population around 2 million or so

No my friend, Muslim alone were 7 millions in 822 and 10.2 in 947.
"growing from an estimated 7 millions in 822 to about 10,200,000 in 947 (estimates are drawn from tax figures; this does not count the Christian population)"
James L. Boone, 2009. Page 87.

I'm always willing to read something more.
Also with the reign of Abderraman III, Al Andalus reached his maximum power, in the case it had a population of 10 millions it's very probable it decreased a lot after the death of Almanzor and the start of the fitna

mmmm i wonder who's behind these posts

>Killing millions of Iberians
>WE WUZ LIBERATORS AND SHIET

kys

Wrong you retard.

Stupid moor, post your face maricon de mierda.

ITT: Let's try to discuss about the history of another country by quoting Google and crappy memes

Fuck off, you don't belong to this thread.

Civil war damaged Iberia a lot yeah, it led to those taifas civil wars, sad period.
Well even in mid-11th Cordoba still had 450k population was still the biggest city in Europe.
Even more interesting, the very small Granada emirate still had the biggest city in europe in mid-14th when Al Andalus was almost over since a century.

This is what hygiena, medecine, city planning, agriculture studies do.

It's always this flag. Always.

10 millions is way too exagerated, not even france would be as populated
The whole peninsula would not surpass 5 millions, and the most densely populated area would be the northern kingdoms, although al andalus would be more populated undoubtedly, about 3 millions i guess.

Maricon puto gitano

eres una puta pesadilla, eres como nuestro ikibey puto chicano asqueroso

Where is the evidence for this?
Córdoba has a population of 1.3 million in 2017, population of Córdoba was probably the same as any city.

Roman Iberia had 6 millions people, why several centuries later Iberia wouldn't surpass 5 millions?

>tfw can't be bothered about moorish genes since i'm directly part lebanese

Depopulation means more allowed calories per city so deportations and deaths don't affect general population long term

reconquista was the best thing of the middle age

Roman Iberia had 1 million maybe

Lebanese population have nothing to do with moorish genetics. I dunno why people mix MENA population as a whole.

>Andalusian culture
>Spanish one

I never understood why the bad things done by us, are andalusian and the good thing we did, are Spanish. That is not Spanish culture, fuck off.

True redpill is reconquista = enlightenment

because visigothic snowniggers were not good and handling the land, the economy colapsed at the end of the roman empire.
Then between constant warring between the north and the emirate and then the caliphate the population would not increase fast.
Aso I made a mistake in the post before, the al andalus population would be 4-4.5 millions not 3.

No clue what you're talking about bigger, no such thing as Andalusian identity.

>population of Córdoba was probably the same as any city.
Cordoba rivaled with Constantinople and Baghdad in size, it wasn't as "any other city"
That's an interesting pic , there are a lot of cities that I did not know would be there. I supose that it doesn't take Constantinople into account.

Pic related.

Proof?

This.

ME and NA aren't the same, if they were invaded by lebs instead of moors, they would look different today. Maybe less tanned.

No evidence for this.

My time machine

That is true, the population just decreased from 6 million to 4 when the visigoths came, just that.

>No such thing as andalusian identitiy.

Ah, I'm so glad we have a qualified historian in the thread. I'm assuming you must one otherwise why would anyone care about what seems to just be your opinion

Go ahead and show me Andalusian indentity, it is a recent invention, peasants didn't identify with shit only pay taxes nobles and kings identified with their power and rule over peasants, moors retarded bro, moron,comes from moor.

Cordoba was cucked from the first place by Baghdad/Chang'an, but hey 3rd place is nice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities_throughout_history

Constantinople lost a lot from 500ad to 1200ad, from 500k to 300k. Probably because they lost most of their empire that used to feed them to arabs/turks.

But... where is broofs?
Islamic liars are not proof.

I like how you think you know more about Andalus than the europoors.

Please leave this thread.

kys moors

Get out nigger go talk to Fulani and Haitians.

>peasants didn't identify with shit
dude lmao

You're getting assfucked by moors.
Tolerate them

Al Andalus was an agricultural power house.

No :-)

>Go ahead and show me Andalusian indentity

Basically, all the international memes about Spain are actually andalusian, the flamenco, the bulls, the muslim architecture, the siesta and all that stuff. Fuck´s sake, even the lazyness meme comes from Andalusia.

>peasants didn't identify with shit only pay taxes nobles and kings identified with their power and rule over peasants

Pretty much everyone I know identify as andalusian here . Even my fucking great grandfather who was older than Blas infante. kek

Shut up subhuman filth

We're destrying them genetically, soon they will become a submissive mongrel race

It's a recent invention, and many residents of Spain in the south do not identify as Andalusian, you're just a Moroccan.