The majority of voters don't even know how the political process works...

The majority of voters don't even know how the political process works, how can democracy be a viable system when the people who are the ultimate authority literally don't know the mechanics of how decisions are made?

>I would rather choose to wear a crown of thorns with my Saviour, than to exchange that of gold, which is due to me, for one of lead, whose embased flexibleness shall be forced to bend and comply to the various and oft contrary dictates of any factions, when instead of reason and public concernments they obtrude nothing but what makes for the interest of parties, and flows from the partialities of private wills and passions. I know no resolutions more worthy a Christian king, than to prefer his conscience before his kingdoms.

-Charles I

youtube.com/watch?v=ISYXeH54g-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Caliph Stefan ibn Molymeme (no aggression be upon him) should lead our Ummah of the righteousness

This thread is now for molyposting

Sounds like someone read Harsanyi's op-ed in the WaPo this morning...

Where exactly have you seen an actual democracy recently?

Turkey was oppressive to Christians under the monarchy. After its abolition, it became a lot, lot worse.

The last time I saw "real" communism, I suppose

not an argument, kaffir

In our ummah we can grant the christians 'people of the book' status assuming they belong to the tenants of kekism. Objectivism, Libertarianism, or perhaps the economic doctrines within the Laissez Faire spectrum such as Austrian or Chicago School. Any of the Classical or Neo-Classicals are ok. They'll still have to pay jizya to the Caliphate and obey our laws. Spanking and feminism is definitely shirk and will be dealt with accordingly.

You need to get back to Stefan's hadiths found within freedomainradio and pay more attention if you ever want to ascend to AnCap jannah

>The last time I saw "real" communism, I suppose
Fair enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw

Reminder that "left-wing" literally comes from people who were advocating for democracy.

>being an ancap

How does it feel to be literally retarded?

Reminder that Orthodox Monarchy is the only God approved government. "they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee"

Well I'm Orthodox so I won't dispute that.

Not an argument

Have you read Father Seraphim Rose?

>The Liberal view of government, as one might suspect, is an attempt at compromise between these two irreconcilable ideas. In the 19th century this compromise took the form of "constitutional monarchies," an attempt--again--to wed an old form to a new content; today the chief representatives of the Liberal idea are the "republics" and "democracies" of Western Europe and America, most of which preserve a rather precarious balance between the forces of authority and Revolution, while professing to believe in both.

>It is of course impossible to believe in both with equal sincerity and fervor, and in fact no one has ever done so. Constitutional monarchs like Louis Philippe thought to do so by professing to rule "by the Grace of God and the will of the people"--a formula whose two terms annul each other, a fact as equally evident to the Anarchist as to the Monarchist.

>Now a government is secure insofar as it has God for its foundation and His Will for its guide; but this, surely, is not a description of Liberal government. It is, in the Liberal view, the people who rule, and not God; God Himself is a "constitutional monarch" Whose authority has been totally delegated to the people, and Whose function is entirely ceremonial. The Liberal believes in God with the same rhetorical fervor with which he believes in Heaven. The government erected upon such a faith is very little different, in principle, from a government erected upon total disbelief, and whatever its present residue of stability, it is clearly pointed in the direction of Anarchy.

>A government must rule by the Grace of God or by the will of the people, it must believe in authority or in the Revolution; on these issues compromise is possible only in semblance, and only for a time.
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

Here's an argument:

Private police forced and judicial systems would never work, and immediately fall to corruption and bribery. How does an ancap society get around this?

I have, good read.

People only know what other's tell them.

even when reality is staring them right in the face.

So how do we fix this?
One vote per household?

Monarchy

Like it or not, he was a weak king who hid behind the coattails of his faith like Henry VI and Edward the Confessor before him.

Begone, you confection-making, fastbreaking Roundhead