The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is in FUCKING MEXICO, a third-world shithole

>The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is in FUCKING MEXICO, a third-world shithole.

How do Spaniards feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/tendencias/2017/03/07/la-uba-otra-vez-seleccionada-entre-las-mejores-universidades-del-mundo/
icpc.baylor.edu/scoreboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they founded it

>el cagador calling anyone a shithole
My sides

i prefer

el salvapoor

or

lel salvapoor

They're probably feeling pretty gassed up about it all.

Wrong. The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is the University of California, specifically San Diego and Berkeley.

Good thing there are other universities in Europe.

How is that best spanish speaking uni?

Are private universities included in the equation? Afaik IE and Esade in Madrid are the best ones

>best

Yeah I sure trust what some jews tell me it's good.

>How do Spaniards feel about this?

I'm pretty sure they already know their country is not what it used to be so I imagine they're not surprised by this

I don't believe in universities anymore. They are pretty much useless. A burden for the society, at least how they are configured in spain right now. It's more a house for overpayed officials that in many cases almost haven't touched the private market, and don't know a shit about what their teaching, not to mention that they can do almost what they want including missing lectures.

I'm both a master graduated mechanical engineer with 7 years studied, and I won't send my kids to university.

ITESM is better though.

Poor people hate it because they can't afford it.

What this guy said, universities are a meme that went too far.

>el cagador
kek

Isn't the University of Santiago better, though? I'm pretty sure UNAM is the third best in Latin America after a Brazilian one, and the Chilean one.

UCLA >>>>>> UCSD

Quite proud... we founded that university, probably 50 years before the fucking WASPS were trying to figure out what to eat for thanksgiving.

Actually probably 200 years before USA even existed

GEG

this
provide your arguments op

I feel our government' interventionism ruined it, I feel I want to chop the politician's heads with a guillotine.

Who cares desu. I am neet

Wrong

infobae.com/tendencias/2017/03/07/la-uba-otra-vez-seleccionada-entre-las-mejores-universidades-del-mundo/

>when a free university gets a better position than harvard in a competition

icpc.baylor.edu/scoreboard/

UCSD is a joke. Beautiful location and campus though. UCLA is a top 25 global university.

Universities in the US are really specialized. People that code or program don't go to Harvard, they go to MIT which is 10 kilometers away. (#30 on that list)

I'm surprised to see KTH number one though. Must be all the Finnish autists that go there because schools in Finland are not good.

>India and China only taking 300 minutes

this is why they get the jobs

Mexico supassed Spain in every respect years ago, much like America did the UK.

I wish

you do know that UCSD got tons of programs in the T10-T15 in all of america no?

Is it really that good? Should I apply?

>Still can't into economics, building, manufacturing, etc
Makes one think

Why would you? India probably has better ones

harvard and mit are way closer than 10km

In India if you get a degree from a foreign university your worth goes up.
I might also get a chance to get sexy time with some Latina bhabhiats.

You will never learn Spanish, Pajeet.

Mexicans speak English. See the amount of Mexican posters here who post in perfect English.

i dont give a fuck about your hellhole sorry

>The best university in the Spanish/Portuguese-speaking world is in FUCKING BRAZIL, a third-world shithole.

we all wish

You can try.

>>The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is in FUCKING MEXICO, a third-world shithole.

LMAO

This place is an oasis in the middle of the shit hole. With lots of problems, surely, but still working. Goya.

define "best"
a lot of USA universities are "the best in the world" but USA public education is complete shit and their colleges are high-school level in difficulty

>this is what UBAniggers actually believe

That was rude