Hero or villain?

Hero or villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IgRxNiOu1sc
youtu.be/SDH8fWEuxDM
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/as-las-vegas-grieves-investigators-struggle-to-piece-together-the-motives-behind-shooting/?utm_term=.a34a5fdd7da8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the pic of him shot in the head.

Neither. The horror of his actions don't deserve to be reduced to simple literary tropes. He's a fucking murderer. And he got off easy. Fuck him.

>b me
>Sitting in college
>professor talking about the music festival and shooting
>"how could someone do something like this"
Vegas.png
>kid next to me goes "he probably didn't like the music"
>I chuckel but class is in dead silence and prof is raging
He got told to never come back to his class

He shot himself in the heart

>MFW sperglords find out the hard way that Sup Forums humor doesn't go over well in the real world

And we believe you.
Really.
If that's the best your imagination can come up with give up any idea of writing for a living.

>PFFTTTTT BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOOD ONE BRAYDEN XDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!111
>Le maymay arrows
>LULZ.jpgpng!!!1! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he? Seems like a dumb move to opt for the slow death after he's gotten that far.

a real human bean.

A well-placed shot to the heart can cause death within a few seconds. Not quite as fast as a shot to the head, but it's damn close.

Ah okay, will keep that in mind

I am confused, overwhelmed and agitated. I need guns.

Villain. He killed innocent people for probably no reason. Plus he took the cowardly way out. Pretty heinous to me.

where did his neck tattoo go?

framed

Hero TO THE LEFT (DEMOCRATS)
villain TO THE RIGHT (REPUBLICANS)

Pretty sure it wasn't a tattoo, just shadows on a turkey neck.

POST ALL PICS OF THAT SHIT

ASO WHERES THE GOD DAMN VIDEO

Huh?

Here, you lazy little edgelord shit. Quit fucking barking at me to get your rocks off and find your own shit. It aint hard.

youtu.be/IgRxNiOu1sc

he was a villain who an hero'd

Hero America fuck yeah

we need to find the video he recorded

Yep. Also saves dignity because people enjoy seeing their enemies heads exploded. He wanted to spite people even in death.

Fake and gay

awwww, look, this one's retarded

it's time like that I'm glad I'm not in college, bunch of pussies

The hero Sup Forums doesn't deserve

I meant of the inside of the room

I want to know where is the gore thread for it

Apparently he recorded himself so I wonder where it landed

Make no mistake, people love this shit.

MFW ISIS releases that footage.

These threads died quick af

And i meant find your own shit.

There wont be any footage of the room. Im almost certain this is another gun grab scare tactic. A setup. A ruse.

Paddock proves you youngsters can't do shit compared to us old guys

>we are richer than you
>we will always be wiser than you
>everything you've done, we've already done
>everything you wish you could do someday, we've already done
>any wise thought you have, we've already had
>any unique idea you have, we've already had

You'll never be as good as the generation before you. Admit it and how about try being humble and obey your government and laws, because it worked for hundreds of generations before yours.

Yes, edgy teenage boys trying to fill that new hole of excitement as they age. I get it. I was there, too.

A rich old white millionaire, I'm sad b couldn't relate to him

Bump

Why should he be a hero, motherfucker?

PATSY.

FALL GUY.

VICTIM OF THE DEEP STATE.

proof? sauce? didn't think so, nigger. I say he shot himself in the head. Prove me wrong.
>pro tip: idk maybe you can maybe you can't but right now it's your word against mine

No, I mean people, like every people. The more it happens, the more people want it to happen. Little by little people are becoming desensitized to it while also being titillated by it.

One group thrives on it because it gives them a reason to be outraged. The other group thrives on it because it gives them a different reason to be outraged.

Where's the 13 tattoo on his neck?

He gave love a bad name

Who is this douche pretending to be a medic like that?

couldn't they find a better picture of him, like eyes open?

villains are always the heros in there twisted fantasty

>dead

what's the heroic of murder unarmed people?

TWD special effects look better

Patsy

>acknowledging duality
>still thinks (((villians))) have (((twisted fantasties)))

Dat carpet do

This is what really happened.
youtu.be/SDH8fWEuxDM

Are you that insecure about your age? lmao

Apparently killing folks who like county music is acceptable

God

He could have shot any other concert but it was a country concert of 99% white people of which many voted Trump. Of course liberals and the media wont acknowledge this political motive and keep going on about how he was this average old white guy that hasn't done any harm to anyone ever.

Nope.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/03/as-las-vegas-grieves-investigators-struggle-to-piece-together-the-motives-behind-shooting/?utm_term=.a34a5fdd7da8

"Paddock eventually put a gun in his own mouth and pulled the trigger as SWAT officers closed in. They found him with blood pooling behind his head and around the empty shell casings that littered the carpet, a handgun near his body."

Patsy

AN HERO

Kek. If only someone could edit japanese version with subtitles and change faces.

God