Hey, Anonymous! it's been a little while, but welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off...

hey, Anonymous! it's been a little while, but welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrePAMxtU8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to go back to a time where the lunatics of the far right and far left stayed in their echo chambers. Now every conspiracy dipshit and every far reaching liberal seems to have infiltrated every board.

Can we please just go back to furiously masturbating our lives away to pictures of women we'll never meet?

*yawns*
Hey, Jilly.

couldn't agree more, really. any reason it's on your mind tonight?
evening, bun.

you first faggot

be kind to others, please.

weebs ruin everything

I guess Fenn isn't coming around, so I'll just post this here in hope that someone will listen to it with me

youtube.com/watch?v=GrePAMxtU8A

aight.

I was going to open it up, but it's blocked in the US on copyright claim. I'll pass it along to Fenn, though I know it'll do the same thing to him. thanks anyway, user. appreciate the thought. I'll let him know he was missed.

Dude wtf is that shit

Oh, too bad. This was one of the better. Now I start getting the thought that all of them have been blocked in the US and he's just been pretending he listened to them.

Quite a nice thought

nah, Fenn's a decent kid. he'd let you know if that was the case, I'd like to believe. I guess this one may have just been unlucky.

It's rennaisance hip hop

I'll have to take your word for that hehe.

I don't think he's starting one tonight since this one's already up

It's blocked here, but if Tor will connect I'll listen to it through that.

I listened to every single one. Didn't hear all of them all the way through, but I always listened to at least half an hour of the chants. Loved every single one. They bring back old memories.

Thank you.

Hello!
Hiya!

Who wants coffee?

no worries at all, he's here now. all I did was pass it along. you need anything tonight?
not a problem! it's what I do. cold all cleared up?
hey Mantis, doing okay?

Nah, just observing.

Fenn doesn't regularly schedule days off. He takes a day when he needs a day.

What is your favorite color?

aight. hope you have a nice night, then.
I'm really fond of muted purples. you?

you too.

Well you did come around, too bad it isn't working, it was one of the better... except for the waltzing ones inbetween, they're a little too happy and christmassy. It's a little too much to listen to the whole chants, that would be too much to demand.

Ok I know this probably is the worst place to ask for actual advice but, I could use some right now. My girlfriend has been constantly depressed last few weeks because of her anxieties. She's afraid that she won't find out what she wants to do with her life and just waste all of her life being miserable, doing nothing more than minimum wage jobs. She is in college, just not a major she likes. I want to help, especially because she met me at a really suicidal stage of my life and ended up stopping me from blowing my brains out, but I have no idea how. What'd you recommend? Honestly I have no close friends I can get deep with in this topic and this dump hole is where I spend most my time.

Is she in treatment ? and does she have a therapist ?

Alot of people don't have shit figured out yet. She should talk to a career counselor at school. Start there.

okay, there's a few things to deconstruct here.
>My girlfriend has been constantly depressed last few weeks because of her anxieties.
some colleges have health services, including counseling available to students. while the best you can do is try to guide her in that direction, it's her choice if she goes or not. otherwise, the best you can do is to be there for her and ride out these bad feels. it matters more than you'd think.
>She is in college, just not a major she likes.
a lot of people end up in majors they decide they don't like. something like 1 in 3 students end up switching, and while it may leave her stuck in school for another year or two, it's something to explore as an option to pursue her passions.
>she met me at a really suicidal stage of my life
I would also suggest you see if your school has counseling services if you aren't already attending them. I know what it feels like to be where you are, and it can get better.

I think like 80% of people feel like that

Nope. She can't really afford a psych treatment right now.
I'm aware of that, I keep telling her that. it doesn't seem to work though. Career counselor suggested to stay in her path, she's a second-year aviation management student, neck deep in student loans and shit, so she can't really start over from scratch at this point.

That's a bummer. Isn't there any social programs you can turn to at all ?

Again, neck deep in loans, she had changed her major once too before so financially changing isn't an option. She decided to be a transient student for this year with half the classes and works at a cafe as a waitress to make some money so she's in a community college this year. I doubt they have quality health services. As for me, It's been a year since I've been over it. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Hey just wondering. Why do you avafag?

I'm listening to it now, and it really is beautiful. Worth the time it took to find a Tor identity that worked.

Thank you user. I'll listen to the whole thing, unless I fall asleep.

It's an ancient tradition

Unfortunately not. I have no idea what to do and I hate seeing her this way.

Glad to hear that you like it :) if you fall asleep I hope you have a good nights sleep.

Wasn't asking for the lulz.

mm... that's a tough spot, then. I'm not sure on all the available options in that kind of situation. the best I can suggest is that you affirm that you're there for her, and you want to help. sometimes she might not know what she needs other than just having you there. I'm sorry, hon.

Then try this: There are some jobs that require a college degree, but they don't care what kind. Only that the applicant could actually obtain a degree. Of those jobs, there might be one or two that appeals to her.

That sucks. I have a friend in a similar position and I also don't know how to handle it.

Then I have no idea what to do either. Some people go to church programs and talk about stuff, but it is kind of holy, and they always ask if you want to join the church. Maybe that is too much pressure

Tanks user for this gift this is a true miracle only the chosen can hear, I'm moved to tears.
I pity those unworthy and unable to hear this.

Thank you guys for ideas anyway. Church won't work either, neither of us is exactly religious.

Thank you. I'll just give it my best and hope it turns out well.

The chosen, and those with TOR

sometimes that's all you can do. I'll keep you two in my thoughts.

Only a heretic would use tor *spit* you must give yourself to the cause user for be forever lost to the abyss.

I feel like my life is moving too fast but also nothing is happening. I watched an entire season of Cheers in one sitting yesterday.

next time take a break every few hours and stretch.
wouldn't hurt to use the bathroom here and there, as well.

Cheapest whiskey, rocks, double shot please.

don't serve alcohol. just feelings. what's got you needing it tonight?

I'm sorry.

Serve me up some feels, I'm exhausted and miserable.

Don't be.

I can do that, sure. you alright? you know how to get in touch if you've got something going on.

I watched Brendaniel videos almost all day. I can't stop reading all of your comments in his voice. My life is meaningless.

hi

:ok_hand:
hey there, user. how's it going tonight?

...it's one of those night, it seems.

Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. Goodnight.