Dubs decide what i do for dinner. troll suggestions will be ignored

Dubs decide what i do for dinner. troll suggestions will be ignored

Chef boyardee spicy italian raviolis x2

damn that sounds kinda good

What ingredients do you have on hand?

Oh shit nothing really need to go shopping so skys the limit atm

Keep it simple if you don't care to cook. Whole wheat pasta with some decent pre-made sauce. If you're adventurous, then you could sauté a few vegetables (buy them pre-cut and frozen if you prefer) with some salt and pepper, add the sauce, and then add the cooked pasta.

Thank me later user

Also. Half spinach during half after its done. Cheese goes in after. Great shit..

Whole jar of jam

ill just thank you now XD this is gonna be a dead thread

Shakshouka

can you give me the version your mom gave you? cause im sure it written with better legibility.

also clean your god damn fingernails. i wouldn't eat anything you touched with those things....

mountain oysters

Not my nails user. My brothers. And we just got off work. Also not my handwriting. Sent it to me. But I know you wouldn't know anything about laboring or operating machinery. Neet faggot.

Yes it will user.

But worth the effort into cooking it. Follow the directions and recipe. Don't add or take away until you try it

wow, all those ingredients for such a basic dish.

Ingredients make the dish? Or do you never cook except out of your microwave or boxes?

Caviar and filet mignon

>cooking for only 7-9 minutes
>with more than a litre of fluid

Just throwing out shit that sounds expensive?

reroll for this

>troll suggestions ignored
why even make a thread then, kill yourself

No, I just had that last night lmao, are you broke? It's not that expensive. How about wild caught alaskan blue clawed king lobster?

And? Oh, should I also add strain into that extra list I gave? I thought it was obvious.. Sorry for your incompetence

Don't forget the aged fine wine, user. Served in crystal glasses.

Hence "sounds expensive".. Read user

Chinese food

>combining everything in one pot
>then throw everything away except for bland pasta, bland chicken, and bits of garlic

lol factory worker faggot

MacDonald's big Mac meal. But all them to remove all salads and dressing. Just a plain burger and bun. Pics and timestamp dickhead.

PS check um

reroll

KFC Chicken bucket. The WHOLE Bucket.