Why is it that people insist on believing in the myth and social construct that "race" is?

Why is it that people insist on believing in the myth and social construct that "race" is?
it is obvious that there are no inherent differences between "races" and that all negative qualities attributed to them are simply by "white" people and the environmental conditions imposed upon them by events out of their control.

Keep trying, someday you'll be able to shitpost as well as your big brother Australia.

Not an argument.

>No inherent differences
>One is pretty much the original homosapien, the other is a result of breeding with neanderthals, as well as differing environmental conditions which made an impact on our pysch

Let alone the fucking hebrew, what kind of israeli spends their time with a kiwi flag supporting stupid views on Sup Forums?
Stop disgracing yoruself.

All races are identical expect for a minor difference in skin colour. When people claim that a race, primarily African-Americans are more dangerous that "white" "people" it is false and has no substantial proof to support it.

Africa.

Case closed.

(You)

>file name

Oh my goodness, good catch leaf.

Ooy kek

You've managed to do two things.

1. You've echoed your post for no reason at all other then trying to put at a point which you can't defend scientifically.

2. You've blatantly ignored shit even the scientists liberals usually herald as gods agree on.

The genetic distance between an African and European is greater than the distance between a pitbull and a poodle. Don't let small percentages fool you.

Either race is real or your a creationist. You can believe in evolution and deny the multitude of differences between groups isolated in unlike environments for 10s of thousands of years.

Africa is nowhere near as poor as the media likes to portray it. Africa is the way it is purely due to colonialism by Europe countries and it's African inhabitants are not responsible at all for the negative opinions of the country and it's GDP. Africa is in fact developing far more rapidly with less "white" people involved in their politics an example of this would be South Africa.

If you had African-Americans grow up in a wealthy family and have a decent education that most "white" people receive, then you would see that they would perform just as well as any European person, Isolationism would have no long term impact on their development.

>it is obvious that there are no inherent differences between "races"
Except for the fact that white people are actually a hybrid of humans and neanderthals and are a divergent branch of human evolution.

But I suppose DNA isn't considered inherent.

This is one weird ass bot, keeps posting shit which people aren't even talking about?

look at the file name

Not just by 'white' people but by lots of people of all sorts. That's what makes it a 'social construct' instead of just 'a retarded thing people once believed.'

>average abbo vs airbrushed model

>obvious shitpost is obvious

Probably just an aussie using a NZ proxy.

Genetics aren't an idea, my friend.

I'm aware, my first post mentioned that.

It's talking about africa being poor or african americans as well as posting bait images of interracial. Funnily enough most posts are just talking about race in general and this fisher is putting out some really lame bait.

If DNA or your claims of different human development were true then why is it that all races have the same IQ when educated the same if they are so biologically different?
All humans came from Africa.

Race: "each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics."

Yes this is a thing, you don't need a debate about it you just need to just open your fucking eyes.

>Genetics aren't an idea, my friend.
No shit sherlock.

>South African

Probably have AIDs unfortunately.

This image is all sorts of what.
Honestly, who comes up with this shit?
Isn't it commonly liberals who argue ideologically or morally when it comes to genetics? I've had little to no sane discourse with them. Even fascists seem to be better educated about evolution and they're fucking christian zealots most of the time.

weak bait that will probably hook a few retards

>Blacks aren't responsible for any mistakes they make.
>Purely due to colonialism, they have been permanently crippled for 200 years now, and long after the britbongs backed off.
>filename

THE ETERNAL JEW STRIKES AGAIN!

Those "distinct physical characteristics" are just certain traits that are passed on by families having certain genetic mutations - much like how "white" people managed to acquire blue eyes. It has nothing to do with that supposed differences of man/womankind in early human development.

The myth of AIDS has nothing to do with race, and I stand by my point previously.

I'm not a liberal.
I've done honors work in genetics and evolution.
If you think you understand genetics and you're a racist then you are little, if any, closer to actually understanding than the liberals you denigrate.

Mate it ain't the fucking start of the eco-system, we've been through millenia of change and progression. Dear lord I hope you're not trying to tell me that we're all homosapians otherwise I'm going to easily deflect you as being retarded.

Yes it is because he said it is and I agree with him.

We was kangs

Oh, alright.
Just read up, apparently we're all classified as homosapians now. I thought it was just an original term for the first step off the ladder, the black.

So all they need is education and food and they'll turn into geniuses? Are you aware white people have spend most of their history in destitute povery and slavery and most of the great scientific and artistic geniuses came from poverty and starvation?

Why are American blacks so bad at formal education and are most likely to break the law if all they needed was a book and a burger?

If you are going to imply that institutionalised racism is literally stopping physically, mentally and spiritually the entire black race to excell themselves over the adversities of life (Which is where the rewards lie) you are severely deluded and need to leave.

There is nothing that has happened to black people that has not happened to whites 10 times worse, yet here we are regardless.

If you want to push non-racial narative on Sup Forums never use BMWF couples as imagery. This shit triggers the board. No issues for me as my wife is non-White anyways - a half-Japanese half-Irish American, sister is married to a nog, cousin is engaged to quarter Lebanese. Couldn't care less about race.

Leftists deny biology yet pretend to be the ideology that supports science.

Not to mention affirmative action, indigenous/diversity hiring and education, all those extra hands. Yet they're still represented badly.

We've already had this thread today, in fact it's still up in the catalog.

Fuck off

saged

Why would someone deliberately choose the most ugly race for a partner? There's like hispanics, strong asians, caucasian looking arabics and they go for mister I've just came out of a cave.

I can understand racial-mixing to asians or hispanics, but blacks?
I don't think anyone would willing do that to themselves if they're not in a fox and the grapes situation. Liberal girls primarily fucking white men despite being all for diversity says it all.

I'm not butthurt either, more inquisitive. From all my own anecdotes and the confirmation froms others I've found that anyone who willing drops their vantiy and self-worth pretty much flagposts blacks first. It must feel pretty shit for black men to practically be the fall guy.

>This shit triggers the board.

Actually it doesn't. Interracial couples are a minority. The only thing posting these images does is undermine your own arguments because it's associating with deliberate baiting.

>So all they need is education and food and they'll turn into geniuses?
Yes, unfortunately most African-Americans do not have access to such things, as live in a poor household due to the lost lasting effects of slavery.

>Are you aware white people have spend most of their history in destitute poverty and slavery
"White" people are not victim of slavery - but however their enslavement of others was very popular, and they have not been as poverty stricken as most countries. Europeans have been privileged and lucky enough to be born in a region where there is plenty of resources and food readily available - which is why they unfortunately managed to gather so much influence around the world.

>Why are American blacks so bad at formal education and are most likely to break the law if all they needed was a book and a burger?
Because as mentioned previously they are from a poor household and such behavior like education is normally discouraged, you can see this is exactly the same with "white" people as well.

>If you are going to imply that institutionalized racism is literally stopping physically, mentally and spiritually the entire black race to excell themselves over the adversities of life
That certainly does have a strong influence on them. If people do not expect them to succeed they would not see the point to even try and better themselves, however most of the problems do not stem from institutionalized racism, but rather the effects of slavery imposed by "white" people.

>There is nothing that has happened to black people that has not happened to whites 10 times worse
You will need some evidence to back this up. You "white" people have always been lucky that you can rely on a relatively rich environment with plenty of resources such a Europe to support you if anything undesirable were to happen.

Maybe we need to ban Zealanders, not Aussies. It's probably a Kiwi menace in Aus that shitposts.
One more bullshit notion. just to spite you: yes, a lot of BMWF couples are attractive and hot. Doesn't change racial differences however.
Most blacks are unattractive both females and males. Sister's husband is pretty based and handsome I should tell. He looks like German with black skin.

To make globalism a thing/to look good

Ok. Let me explain something to you. Slavery only was commited by a tiny percentage of white people and effected a TINY percentage of black people. A tiny percentage of the black population was exported to America to be slaves to a very few rich households. Slavery was abolished 200 years ago and effected a tiny portion of black population.

Also, did you know that colonialism in itself enslaved the British and Irish populations for hundred of years? Of course you don't know, you probably don't even read anything beyond your SJW local magazines.

Now, I am Irish. If you have read your history books (which you clearly have not and have chosen your own view of history) you will see Irish people have been slaves longer than blacks. Read about Irish history you fucking cunt and tell me about the ''traumatic effects of slavery''.

We only got independance from Britain 1916 although problems continued. Slavery was abolished 50 years or so before THAT. We had been violent slaves of Britain for about 800 - 900 years. FAAAAR longer than blacks. What's more, we had a famine that nearly killed us off entirely and the reason why that happened was British ruled the land and shot anyone who tried to eat from the land. Irish people have been starving pretty much consistently up until 100 years ago.

The English had orders from the British goverment to effectively genocide us and there still is a lot of old racist imagery and literature about the Irish on the net from that time. We were considered subhuman.

If you think Africa is somehow this eternal desert you are deluded. It is one of the richest places in the world for animal meat and has some of the most lush forrests in the world as well as fruit and veg. Don't get me started on all the minerals and oil. Blacks lost out on all this due to basically not being evolved enough. We are still trying to teach them how to use their own land years after we gave it back.

I don't really care about race, but it pisses me off when people advocate for racial diversity/equality etc. I agree race isn't really real but if you buy into that then don't come at me about diversity quotas and everything is racist etc.

Also, it makes no sense for you to claim Africa is a wasteland when it has one of the highest populations in the world and always has. You can live there quite well, I mean fuck we evolved there.

+++++
No very accurate about evolving part, but most Africans need to be sterilized for the sake of genetic and societal development of a few Africans. Take a redpill, not everyone is suited for reproduction.

We aren't different races.

We are sub-species.

There's an allele of a specific gene that predisposes the possessors of that allele to violence. It's colloquially called "the warrior gene." It's 50 times more common in blacks than in whites.

>Myth

Australians don't have biology at schools? Do you even have schools?

>Africa is in fact developing far more rapidly with less "white" people involved in their politics an example of this would be South Africa.

Wut? South Africa has been shit since whites left. Whites turned South Africa from bare empty land into a first world country and blacks are running it into the ground.

>If you had African-Americans grow up in a wealthy family and have a decent education that most "white" people receive, then you would see that they would perform just as well as any European person, Isolationism would have no long term impact on their development.

False. SAT scores for the highest income bracket of blacks are about the same as the scores of the LOWEST income bracket of whites.

black people are generally pretty nice up here in canada i dont see why americans have such a hard time getting along?

maybe you should get more syrup

Guns.

>If DNA or your claims of different human development were true then why is it that all races have the same IQ when educated the same if they are so biologically different?

Actually they don't.

But even if they did, that still wouldn't prove anything about *average* differences. A black family that's able to achieve a nice lifestyle for their kids based on their own abilities are probably smarter than the average blacks.

Ask a white man with a high test mixed qt anything

First post best post.

post tits

That's pretty much what I got from it.

That's not high test.

Mixed people are worse than regular niggers. They're a walking sign that a white person wasted their offspring's chance at being white.

I'm a biologist (not a geneticist though). I've seen this before.

I'm pretty sure that is how science views 'race.' But if any scientist tried to give sub-species names to different human ethnic groups there would be outrage.

So most dodge it and use the word race.

How is that not high test nigga?

Also mixed people are cool. I'm down with unique looking people in my circle

Fuck off this board.

I've been here before Tray on, kiddo. Continue to let names influence your thoughts though

bone marrow
sickle cell
etc.

>Ended slavery without a civil war.
>Didn't have decades of political plantations where the federal government intentionally gets blacks addicted to the welfare state to reduce their productivity and break up their families.
>Took in reasonable and intelligent blacks who escaped America.
>Is surprised when they're not as bad

No race is superior but miscegenation is societal cancer.

visit middle africa for 2 weeks and tell me what racism is