youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start

Something like this

:DD xd

kys

Nice

Rude

Wow, I didn't expect much from Poles or Brits, but I thought French people see us as friends.
Guess you learn something new everyday...

>I would now be part of the glorious germanic empire
88/10 my friend excellent post

heheheheheh the same old joke only seconds apart

>"joke"

jesus fucking christ the autism, if you have West Slavs and Ukrainians in your borders, invade fucking Russia and close the rest of central Europe.

what's britains problem with us?
we are germanic brothers

>joke

actually, we are Anglo-Teutonic brothers

not that I would complain about living in another Country but Sup Forums also says the plan involves genociding us so I don't really like this plan
0/10

>anglo
>germanic

*throws a pickelhaube to your feet*

daily reminder that France was never able to defeat a united Germany
why not

I fixed Europe

Why would we genocide our West Slavic brethren?

I think it would have set a really bad precedent for the world, if it is considered acceptable to genocide the population of a defeated country.
In such case, the cold war almost defnitly would lead to nuclear holocaust

>*throws a pickelhaube to your feet*
that was one brief moment in history, your relationship with France has a longer history

you need our guidance and rule
germany is like a sweet child with a loaded pistol

/thread

Because anglos are latin-french-germanic mutts. Real Germanics are only Austria, the Netherlands, Germany, [German-speaking] Switzerland, Iceland and Scandinavia.

this
except the slav meme part

like that american Baby who shot himself?

Nope

we did better

Not only we defeated an united Germany but we also degeated an united Europe and an united Germanic race

Friendly reminder that nobody defeated French Catholics and that the French Kingdom was a unbeatable holy nation.

to be honest its really sad that germany and poland were enemies in ww2

>HRE
>united Germany

>had to go all the way back to the 13th century to make his point

this

Yeah

Stop being apologetic of Germany history

Here is a recent one

try and find a 1on1

Bavarian Germany is Best Germany

Is this good?

Alsace-Lorraine are french clay.

Yes.
Germany is naive and sweet natured.

this is true
we are not as cunning and shrewd like the anglo

It was 1on1

look at the flag

Here is one where you betray the French cause you fear death

if the plan wouldn't involve our own genocide I would be okay with this.

but you lost the napoleonic wars

Nope

We won all of them except the last war

>We won all of them except the last war

>but I thought French people see us as friends
this is only on Sup Forums though, it's just RPing
I live in Alsace and even there the bants are infrequent. Same for the brits, we barely have any jokes about them (while they constantly shit on us tho).

*I mean the bants are only on Sup Forums
Overall I'd say most french see you as friends, but none of them actually hate you

You lost to your first world war while we won every wars except the Sixth Coallition and Seven Coalllition

It show that we're the God's Chosen People, the whole world was barely enough to keep us down

>French Empire
>isn't even whole
wow fuck off

it's not because alsatians speak a germanic language they should belong to Germany moron

we only make the same shitty "le France is le gay XDD" jokes.
I live in west Germany and we are cool with the French (could be because we are half French)

>Wow, I didn't expect much from Poles
I don't get this. is it still the ww2 stuff?

>(could be because we are half French)
Du vielleicht, Rheinlandbastard

>(could be because we are half French)
this is a meme
I guess you're referring to the rapes of the imperial wars : there wasn't as much bastards as you think

Because you back stabbed us you French fucks. We had supported you from the end of the the thirty year war and you just threw us under the bus because you completely fucked up in Russia. I'm very happy and proud Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte helped defeat France.

We all know the polish german relationship never recovered

na biste mett?

It's not a meme

Central and South German have huge input of French in them

Don't act like you weren't ready to betray us too

We were just faster than you

> I'm very happy and proud Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte helped defeat France.

Biggest traitor by far

stop spamming this meme pic.

South Germans and French are both Celtic

Give it 20-30 more years
On a daily basis people don't care about stuff that happened +100 years ago

Jokes about France are more an American thing.

Do you know the British youtuber "worthabuy"?

Every vid of him has at least 1 anti Frog joke.

Our genocide is the most important part.

Not gonna happen

Especially since the whole world remind us constantly of WW2

Either Germans die or we die

why do every french who isn't a self-hating faggot is an absolute arrogant we wuzer cunt?
it's like there's never a middle

>Our

fuck off immigrant shill

>Being this new
That guy is insane. He has a new 'idea' every week

Not an immigrant
100% German

I just know we are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

that's just one guy

because beeing moderate doesn't earn you (you)'s

>the whole world remind us constantly of WW2
Now i don't want to go full Sup Forums my dear baguette
But i think there is a certain group of people responsible for this, not the whole world.

is it the same guy who made the "franks are not blond" pics with all the paintings because he hates the germanics ?

The Trojan part was mostly banter same goes for the Hebrew one

The Frankish part is true tho same goes for the Pannonian Celt Part

And i'm not alone at least two other French recognize their true ancestors aka thanks to me

:'D

yes. He's also hebrew or something
At least he's not as cancerous as the i am greek guy because he is still reasonable.

Still not as canceours as the aussie thinking anglos have germanic culture.

>What is the Napoleonic wars
Krautcucks got analy penetrated by baguettes from behind pretty much during all of those wars

I've often heard that you guys constantly joke about us every time you get the opportunity. Like talking about a country and say "it's nice, it's like France but without the french" and stuff like this. And more harsh jokes too

but yeah in the USA it's worse. Recently I watched a french documentary basically explaining why everybody hates us and where the most common stereotypes come from and they displayed a video of three americans on Fox News talking about Hollande who sold a warship to Putin and the guys said these exact things
>it's fine because it's a french warship so it only goes on reverse
>it shows again that the french are all Vichysts at heart
>those guys are whores, they would sell democracy

they have absolutely no respect for us

Why would anyone WANT Germanic culture?
What the fuck

>Don't act like you weren't ready to betray us too
You were the traitorous scum, not us. It's only justice that the Bernadotte family is still alive and well, while Napoleon's legacy is all but gone.

Don't be self-hating you cuck
you probably forgot what your culture was

they do this with us too.

I believe brits and americans don't really respect anyone.

>his king is a foreigner who betrayed his own country
wew

like what? I don't think I've ever seen americans genuinely hating germans, outside of nazis, of course

for brits though they never respected anyone anyway

Quite false

You forced his hand by invading Swedish Pomerania. You got no idea how well respected France was in Sweden until then. We even tried to save your king during the revolution (and nearly succeeded).

>joke

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful and our culture is a joke

I genuinely do not understand why anyone would want to be German
I was born with it and I can never escape it but nobody should ever choose this.

Stop believing in American propaganda

Sup Forums is not propaganda.

>outside of nazis

that's the point. but whatever.
Americans do it in a friendly way. They don't really notice their arrogance so you shouldn't take them so serious.

And yes brits do it because they want to.

>We even tried to save your king during the revolution (and nearly succeeded).
Everyone did it though, kangs all around Europe feared a anti-monarchist movment all over the continent

I wish you didn't hate yourself this much...

>genocide
why to use words like this?

The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact.

What I don't understand about Americans is why they hate France when France only ever did them good and never did them any harm. You'd think their problem would be with us considering we burned down their capital

tipped all my fedoras

>I wish you didn't hate yourself this much...
Why? Am I ruining a German hate thread?

I just want you guys to know a lot of germans are on your side and we hate ourselves as much as you guys hate us.