I found a KANG on Google+

I found a KANG on Google+.
I'm on the verge of a goddamn aneurysm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should block her so you don't get triggered you little bitch

The shit about white people is bullshit but who cares if someone is proud of their own race? She even posted about how black men prefer black women over white

I didn't know this was an actual thing outside of Sup Forums screenshots
I don't mind the pro-black, the rest of it (anti-white) is absolute bullshit

>These people ACTUALLY exist

>queen ankh

Who actually uses Google+? I thought it was just something Google forced you to have connected to your YouTube.

>admits whites are better except for a short and most likely fake period of history
Retards like this and faggots like me

>black wall street

>Absurdity on this scale

I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to be
I think she's calling white people monkeys though, kek

Kek

Thank you pol, I'll always see KANGZ in every goddamn black person now that I've seen it first hand

What is Black Wallstreet? Is she trying to suggest that there were black corporations which were publicly traded only to black people?

When im alone i get high as fuck and go steal shit cuz i wuz.

It's like regular wall street after they riot and burn everythigger.

>What is Black Wallstreet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street
This apparently
But I love how she acts as if that's the only time blacks have ever succeeded on their own

Was some part of a shitty place in Oklahoma that had a bank and department store with groid owners that whitey decided to burn down because they were jealous or something

I had hoped that there was more to this story than this.

A little embarrassed that I didn't know about it until now, but... not a very good community if a few white people could come by, riot, and burn all your shit down.

I mean, I'd kill people indiscriminately if they threatened to burn down my house and hurt my family. As is my right as an American.

>The riot began because of the alleged assault of a white elevator operator, 17-year-old Sarah Page, by a black shoeshiner, 19-year old Dick Rowland.
I mean, that's pretty overkill but given the context I could understand it

>complains about hiveminded blacks
>but joins and uses voluntary botnet to repeat every boilerplate anti-kangz argument known to man

>science

>a nigger wanting segregation

im all aboard that train

fpbp

its not overkill. if those fucking monkeys could keep themselves in line shit like that wouldnt happen. now they have carte blanche to act how they want and look how fucked up everything is.

reminds me of that nigger they killed and drowned in georgia because he grabbed a white shopkeepers ass.

>Being a nigga is mental illness
Redpilled as fuck.

>Google+

Bump